I HATE IT WITH ALL OF MY SOUL!
View Results

cheezckabooh_

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:36 pm
It's horrible fine.
I'm not against obssesed with it .
I juss hate lyk it . =]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Hey, I like sparkly gay vampires too, lmao. I am a fan of Twilight, not ashamed to say it. I was the first in my house to read all four of the books, and the partial draft of Midnight Sun. I loved them all. Go me!  

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

snuffpot

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:27 am
I was also probably the first in my house to read them all... They're good in a way, like eating too much junk food, but I wouldn't call them books... or good. =

Should I explain? I voted that I totally hate them because on the intellectual level my brain revolts. But on a very very shallow level you can get swooped up in the romance and almost perverted amount of purple prose... and be all 'ooh'. I guess it's a girl thing.

But anyone that actually think it has a plot or is good writing should... find themselves a brain replacement >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:01 am
the books are nice... there are a lot of mistakes, okay, but I always pretend I'm the main character... and I kinda wish that stuff would happen to me too...
so, I liked the books...

but, thanx to Twilight, I'm not obsessed by (yes, my english sucks) Harry Potter anymore...  

miss Ebbie

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200

Holyshino

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:05 am
IM sorry but i just don't like Twilight. Everything about vamps that i love was kill and crap on... thats just how i feel...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:53 am
twilight is ok. its not somthing that should be obsessed about but its worth the time spent on it. reading or watching. i wouldnt pay alot to watch it though  

bryans gal

CarolineTheHipHopGirl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:05 pm
snuffpot
I was also probably the first in my house to read them all... They're good in a way, like eating too much junk food, but I wouldn't call them books... or good. =

Should I explain? I voted that I totally hate them because on the intellectual level my brain revolts. But on a very very shallow level you can get swooped up in the romance and almost perverted amount of purple prose... and be all 'ooh'. I guess it's a girl thing.

But anyone that actually think it has a plot or is good writing should... find themselves a brain replacement >_>

Yeah, you are totally right! I didn't actually finish the 1st book(maybe later...) because it was all about Bella being crazy about Eddy and Eddy being an emo crybaby...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:14 pm
Its is sooo awesome! I'm not one of those "fangirls" or whatever. I just really like the book.  

yachiru_kusajishi24

Wheezing Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:40 pm
CarolineTheHipHopGirl
snuffpot

Yeah, you are totally right! I didn't actually finish the 1st book(maybe later...) because it was all about Bella being crazy about Eddy and Eddy being an emo crybaby...

LOL, this is actually really true. Bella is all about Edward. I wonder how she was before she met him... personality deprived?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:10 pm
love Twilight not ashamed to admit that.... it is pretty damn good but I definitely like the House of Night series better!!!! heart heart heart  

KieraTastic

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Super Shop Till You Drop2

8,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:38 pm
Im never gonna like twilight...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JOIN ME TO HATE TWILIGHT MWA-HAHAHAH
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...if you're trying to make me like it your wasting your time

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:59 pm
twilight must burn burn in the deepest pits of the underworld

as you can tell i hate it enough where i want to punch some one  

ImperialHuntsmen

Enduring Genius

Nico Says Things
Crew

Shirtless Noob

7,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200