Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Journey of the Airship 'Dark Cloud' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:30 pm
Valmar helped himself to some whiskey on the rocks. Taking a sip, he closed his eyes and basked in burn the whiskey made. Sprawling across one of the available chairs, he kicked a leg of the armrest before replying to her question. "Its not looking too good Captain. We took alot more damage then was orignally estimated. The crew is working hard to fix her up, but with the supplies dwindling we might not even make it off the ground."

Taking a sip of his whiskey, Valmar continued in a gloom manner unbecoming of him. "I stopped off to look over the two groups we sent out for supplies and workers. The supply group have been unable to find anymore power cells need for the engine." Getting up, he walked over to the atlas laying across her bed. Tracing the route to Forniza, he tapped a point in the Midworld Sea. "If we dont get anymore power cells or any more solar panels, this is where we are going to fall out of the sky."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:01 am
((I'm taking a break for a week, feel free to get others in here if you want, I'll check in when I can. Otherwise I'll PM you when I get back. Thanks for the interest so far.))  

Daidoji Hotaru

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:59 pm
(Okay, I'll see what I can do)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:04 pm
((Okay, Christmas time will be busy, but I've added two more profiles so we have gained a Second Officer and the Airship's pilot. I'll try to get back to post soon, and you guys can continue to RP in the mean time. I'll pick up wherever you get, so don't worry about plot line or whatever.

Cheers, and Merry Christmas))

Daidoji Hotaru

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:03 pm
(Aye Captain. Merry Christmas to you too)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:47 pm
Kai sat at a table in the dinning facility drinking some hot tea and eating tiangulare peices of tuna fish sandwitches. She had discussed a few new improvements to the control panels on the ship. She didn't like the fact that she couldn't control the settings to her liking. she read the newspapers and spotted some juicy information to bring back. Ray would love her for this. Not only was she an exellent pilot, but she also had shap eyes for things that would fetch a high prices on the market or could be kept for keeps. Circling it in the papers she finished her tea and fish sandwitch the folded her paper and walked out to the ship she now called home.

Ray would be somewhere, but knowing him he was probably catching some Z's since he works hard enough that he looks like he hasn't slept in a while. Other then that Kai would say not only was he and a good secound officer, but when you got him riled and ready to go he was tenatious in nhis commands. Even if he was a nice guy and a huge flirt, but those were some of his good qualities. Though she would never date him. She sighed and walked around trying to figure out where Ray could be dozed off at. which knowing him could be just about anywhere.

Meanwhile Ray was below deck, surprisingly in the engine room sound asleep the loud engines not even making the man flinch or twitch.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:36 pm
Valmar looked over the map, wondering where the Queen's fleet was located. He placed his finger on the spot where they where attacked, then brought his hand down to where they had landed. He then placed his finger back to where they were attacked, then pondered how the attack took place. The more he thought about it the less it made sense. We were attacked here, right in the middle of the sea. We had been flying high in the clouds to avoid connect with anyone. The moment we drifted down they were on us. That took some planning, which means they knew where to find us.
Valmar narrowed his eyes at the map and realized something. Where was their launch pad? Those ships that attacked us were low flying ships, they couldnt go too far out to sea without refueling. So where could they have come from? Valmar looked for any place they could have come from, and the only place he knew of that had a launch pad was Freeport and Transard. Transard was too small for a pad needed to launch those kind of ships, so Freeport was the only place that could do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:35 pm
Kai wandered about reading her paper when headlines caught her eyes one one sheet that made her mind work over time. It was a small sliver of information on the attack that had happened to their ship. She new the higher up were trying to figure things out, but what if there was and aircraft carrier that held those planes? And what if those planes landed in the town near there to refuel? and if so then how the hell did they know they would be there? It was obvious that something didn't add up. Like how in the hell did the news now about this? Something was leaking some where and Kai didn't very much like it.

She clicked her tounge slightly against her teeth. She was annoyed and was debating on wheather or not to tell the bosses about this. She thought long and hard, "Screw looking for Ray. I need to find the higher ups and show them what I found. This is way more important then a perfect jewel." She groaned and turned on her heels to find the higher ups. The googles on top of her head slightly fell and she pushed it back atop of her head as she also ran her fingers through her hair as those sharp eyes roved over the deck before she took off to one of the many rooms on the ship.

Ray woke and shook his head as he streched. He felt perfectly rested and now it was time to roam about and strech out his sleepy muscles. He yawned once more before adjusting his jacket and walking up a flight of stairs to the main hall. He soundlessly walked alone oddly wondering where everyone could be considering he had slept most of the day away. What was much more odd was the Kai never found him and he was blandtently obvious while in there. Then again she never went to the engine room mostly because the noise eventualy got to her. For a pilot she really didn't like noise to much. But then again she could always over look that just to do the job she loves the most.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:48 pm
Lost in thought, Valmar paced the Captains Quarters wondering over the details he may or may not have uncovered. The information troubled him greatly but the Captain wasnt around to dicuss it with. With a thought, Valmar remembered that Second Officer Kai had been wandering the diner hall recently. Propably eating tuna sandwiches again. With a shake, Valmar punched a few keys to bring up the com. "Second Officer Kai," Valmar spoke hearing himself echo through the halls," please report to the Captain's Quarters. It is a matter of importance." With a click, he turned the com off and went back to pacing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:57 pm
((Ray's the secound officer Kai's the pilot silly XD.))

Ray jumped slightly, "Is he serious. Kai's the damn pilot." He groaned, "they're still getting us mixed up....oh well time to get a move on."

Kai looked up at the P.A. System and sighed. "I'm a pilot not an officer...That's Ray's job....oh well. I'll let it slide this once." Kai walked back in the direction she came from. Newspaper in hand as she climbed to the Captain's Quaters at the same time Ray showed up. "I was just looking for you, you bafoon." She glared slightly with her hands on her hips.

"Sorry Kai. Was catching some Z's in the engine room," He chuckled nervously.

"What? How could you sleep-....You know what never mind," She raised her hand, "Now I'm geussing you heard the announcement right? Well I geuss we will both find out soon enough, plus I have some juicey info. That we could possible use at this moment. Not to mention some other news that concerns the attack we went under just several days ago."

Ray nodded, "That wonderful Kai. You have sharp eyes like always," He teased with a flirting kind of tint to it.

"Oh shut up Ray.....work first then you can flirt later alright," She sighed softly.

"Ok ok...I get it," He chuckled and straightened out. He was totaly in the work mode now.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:21 pm
Valmar continued to pace the office, awaiting the arrival of the Second officer. He couldnt remember the second officer for the life of him, but then again he was never around when the second officer was. He always recieved his orders first then he was off to complete. Why he never met the second officer was bewildering. After all, you should always know the person under you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:48 pm
Kai rolled her eyes and Ray only slightly smirked before she knocked on the door. She straightened out as she waited for him to answer the door. She clutched the paper in her hands tightly as she tried to figure out just how to say this without making the higher up panic.

Ray stood at attention knowing full well he had never met the man before, mostly because they had both been busy doing thier jobs so there was never a need to see one another, but if Kai had something important to tell them then he needed to know too. Being secound in command gave him that benifet so as to command the crew efficiantly for his bosses.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:30 pm
Valmar heard the knock on the door and had a feeling who it was. Shaking the cobwebs from his head, he spoke loudly. "It is open, you may come in."  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff