Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Light or Dark OCC. Check for Updates! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:54 pm
CONGRATZ ON GETTING 100 PAGES! YIP-PEE  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:50 pm
WoOot!!! 1000 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^________________________^

Thank you everyoneee!! razz  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:49 pm
(( at 5 am in my time I have to get up so I can get to palm desert.. which is like a 8-9 hr ride.. ouch XO. But I'll be able to post during vacation.. sort of.. On Sunday and Monday I won't post because I'll be in disneyland most of the time.. but on tuesday-sunday I can post.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:42 pm
User Image
Recap after the ambush of Dark Kingdom. Sorry guys, been busy irl and other rps.  

Fate Seven

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:42 pm
I must not've payed close enough attention, what time is it in the RP? (11/21/09)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:44 pm
Haha...

@Fate
Well your pretty much caught up, things have slowed down the past few days but not too much, enough for people to get the jist of it.

Time??

Like Timne period????  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:47 pm
no, time of day. Is it night or day or some strange paradox @.@

I lost it somewhere back there <---  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:01 am
THIS JUST IN OUR LORD KING RAYGNAR IS GOING TO DECLARE A FULL SCALE ASSULT ON ALL ENEMYS HE IS ASSEMBLING HIS ARMY ALL TRAITORS WILL BE KILLED ON SPOT ALL HAIL THE DEMON KING
this comes to you from DKN(Dark Kingdom News)

((yes fall to your knees before me oh pityful weaklings))  

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:43 am
User Image
"Ahem! Well, good morrow everyone! It's time for your friendly newscaster to bring you...your..news....?" ruffles through the papers "It seems the princess had snuck out again yesterday. She had made her way to the Dark kingdom. To speak to Lord Raygnar one hopes.." Stands up quickly and points "What is this?! A shapeshifter had made its way towards the Dark kingdom and attacked!. There was a standoff between Lord Raygnar, Lord Sachiel, Lady Jezebel, the two rogues whom we now know are: Destiny and Sol...A great deal of the Dark Castle was a tad bit torn up..but nothing they can't fix. " Clears throat "Sorry folks, I think i'm coming off with a cold. Sources tell us the Shapeshifter, who's name is Indrid, has started a fraction called the Scryers. Bent on destroying both kingdoms and making one of their own under his rule, Why you ask? How the heck should I know?!" Sips some water and picks up a few more papers "Seems things have calmed down in the Light Kingdom..The Dark kingdom seems to be the perky one now. Oh...and Hey! The Tradesman has come to town! He specializes in the taking and giving of powers, so if you see him..you should stop him and see what else he has..I heard he also carries special things..but what would I know? I'm just your lonely newscaster....." Sobs "Till tomorrow Folks!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:56 pm
So let me guess.. if Jezzy is in love with her advisor.. what happens to Raygnor? I am confused... XD  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:27 pm
crying why do I always make my characters sad or meloncholic? Does anyone have suggestions on how to make a happy RP character? I always make them emotional and moody...kinda like me I guess XP (damn cancerian astrological thing...)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:39 pm
Gah!! I guess post here for your issues if you have any. There will be no posting in the L/D thread until the glitches are fixed, sorry! crying Blame gaia!

I should mak emy char. Angry looking till the glitches are fixed....................  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:55 pm
Glitches glitches everywhere XP

I wonder if they'd get pissed if I sent in a complaint? I'm sure they've gotten a few thousand XP  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:58 pm
I dunno weather to start a new thread and move everything there..or.....ga!!! O___O crying  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:35 pm
The glitch is still here huh? O.o

This sucks that we had to start over....and Leifka, we needz you! -.-  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash