Submit

Karasunosaki

Fluffy Lop

11,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:43 am
Hey there. c: Can I add Gakupo to the list of characters as the baron of the Purple Kingdom? I had an interesting idea that would add more conflict.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:38 am
Yeah sure!I will add him to the list~  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Karasunosaki

Fluffy Lop

11,325 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:33 am
(Thanks! When I rp Gakupo, I make him about 19-21, so don't be surprised when someone says "THE PRINCE IS OF AGE " or something.)

The prince stood at the far wing of the foyer of the Purple Kingdom, smirking. For his father was dead. Indeed, dead as a doornail. While most people in the mansion were mourning the loss of their great ruler, Prince Gakupo stood and watched, merely waiting for the right time to bring up his being next in line for succession. I shall take also take a beautiful woman as my wife, and she shall rule beside me..., he thought, still smirking, And we will have many children. That'll show that old fool up in Heaven.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:10 am
(okay biggrin )
Rin still standed at the window.She walked over to the table and picked up the daily news."Ruler of the Purple kingdom dead"Read the headline of the newspaper."Hrm...dead huh..?" Rin mummered.  

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:20 am
~Len Kagamine~

"You are my princess. I am your servant. If it's to protect you then I will even become evil."

User ImageLen walked back to the princesses room, holding a plate full of the food she enjoyed. He was silent, he rarely spoke. He knocked on the door timidly. He would do anything for his princess. It angered him that they said she was evil. She wasn't evil... she was innocent in his eyes. "Rin..." he mumbled quietly under his breath, knowing he should never use that name openly to her, for it would only get him in trouble.

((Now that I had more time, I can make my posts detailed. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:24 am
Prince Gakupo sat in his late father's empty throne. "Rather comfortable," he chuckled to himself. He then stared at his mother's (who died during childbirth) throne. "The experience is still lacking without a queen..." he muttered, pouting a bit.  

Karasunosaki

Fluffy Lop

11,325 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:30 am
"I am the princess.You are fugitive.Destiny divided sad twins"

User Image
Rin walked over to the door and opened it."Your back already..?"Rin smiled.She looked at the plate of food."All my favorites!"Rin said still smiling.She turned around and pointed at a table with two chairs."Just set it right there."She said.

"You are my Lady.Iam your servant.Destiny divided lovley twins"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:34 am
~Len Kagamine~

"You are my princess. I am your servant. If it's to protect you then I will even become evil."

User ImageLen nodded and did as told, smiling slightly at the joyful look on her face. He loved it when he saw his sister so happy. He put the plate down and stood up. "My princess... may I sit down?" he asked cautiously.  

Eiprej

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:39 am

User Image
"Of course!"She said happily.She sat down in one of the chairs and started eating."Why did they have to be so selfish and split us apart..?Its not fair!"She thought in her mind.

"You are my Lady.Iam your servant.Destiny divided lovley twins"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:53 am
Prince Gakupo strolled casually to one of the maids. "Excuse me, my good woman, do you know in which direction the Kingdom of Yellow is? I hear it's a very prosperous country." The maid nodded. "I-it's to the south, P--" Gakupo cut her off. "No. I am Lord Gakupo now," he told her with a smirk, "Thank you, carry on." With that. he walked off, and started in a carriage to the Kingdom of Yellow.  

Karasunosaki

Fluffy Lop

11,325 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:59 am

User Image
Rin turned her head facing the window.She saw a carriage strolling down the road toward her kingdom."Hmm...?Who's that..?"She said quietly,but she just ignored it and continued to her lunch.

"You are my Lady.I am your servant.Destiny divided lovley twins"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 am
(Pffffff LIGHTING CARRIAGE -just imagined Prince-y Gakupo in a rocket-booster-powered carriage, running over Rin-haters all like "MUAHAHAHAHA!!!"-)

Prince Gakupo stopped at the gates of the village before the castle. He stepped out of the carriage, looking around. Prosperous country indeed, thought the young lord, staring at the peasants, begging for food from passersby, Rather lovely castle, though. He walked past them, making his way nearer and nearer to the castle.  

Karasunosaki

Fluffy Lop

11,325 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:15 am
(XDDD Go Gackupo go!XD)

User Image
Rin finished eating.She stood up and unruffled her beautiful yellow gown."Today seems like a perfect day to be going to the park...but all the people who hate hate me would..."Tears came to her eyes.It wasen't like her to cry.She picked up a knife and smashed it down into the table."I-I dont even know...what i did...to be evil... why was i picked for this spot..?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:57 am
~Len Kagamine~

User ImageLen frowned. "My princess," he said gently and walked to her. "You are not evil." he didn't know how to comfort people but... he didn't like seeing his sister like this. Then he noticed a purple-haired man begin walkign towards the castle. He narrowed his eyes. He didn't like this feeling.

(I put so much effort in my posts XD)  

Eiprej

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:23 pm

User Image
Rin looked up at Len."Yes...Yes I am!!!!"Rin got up."I know I am...

( XD )  
►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas