Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which Sidekick Characters do you prefer most?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AZN_Nate_The_Damashi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:38 pm
[-Sarcasm-]
AZN_Nate_The_Damashi
Is Billy in RE 0 a playable character that only pops up when Rebecca needs him?! Did he died anyway?!(I got no GamEcube! Sorry!)

He's not really a sidekick. He's a main character as much as Rebecca is. He didn't die, he just... left. xd

Hope there's a sequel of him though or sumthing!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:49 pm
AZN_Nate_The_Damashi
[-Sarcasm-]
AZN_Nate_The_Damashi
Is Billy in RE 0 a playable character that only pops up when Rebecca needs him?! Did he died anyway?!(I got no GamEcube! Sorry!)

He's not really a sidekick. He's a main character as much as Rebecca is. He didn't die, he just... left. xd

Hope there's a sequel of him though or sumthing!

Hm.. I think if he were going to he would have already.. Cause there's a long time between RE0 and RE4.  

[-Sarcasm-]

A5116278

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:40 am
Mister Freeze
Ashley? A sidekick? Oh yeah...

"Ashley attacks with constant whining. Ganados take 0 damage. Ganados attack with 'Seize Her!' Ashley has been captured. Leon doesn't give a s**t."

amen brother  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:08 am
Rebecca Chambers.

OfWenzel

Valimai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:18 am
Stevie :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:36 pm
[-Sarcasm-]
AZN_Nate_The_Damashi

Yeah, after all he was a(n alleged) criminal, he wasn't exactly going to turn himself in.. I think that's how it goes.. I keep hearing about how no-one likes Sherry?? Tell me it isn't true.. she's adorable! whee  

juhachi

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:57 am
Ada Wong from Resi 4, though to me she doesn't seem like a sidekick... Though I rather not choose Ashley, she is a f@g.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:05 am
Loli Kyr
Ada Wong from Resi 4, though to me she doesn't seem like a sidekick... Though I rather not choose Ashley, she is a f@g.
You know I'm surprised, because of her intellgence and attitude that they didn't end up spelling her name, "Ashlee."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Valimai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:12 am
juhachi
[-Sarcasm-]
AZN_Nate_The_Damashi

Yeah, after all he was a(n alleged) criminal, he wasn't exactly going to turn himself in.. I think that's how it goes.. I keep hearing about how no-one likes Sherry?? Tell me it isn't true.. she's adorable! whee
You'll be good friends with the guild's retard, LiamG then.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:01 am
~Daughter of Sparda~
juhachi
[-Sarcasm-]
AZN_Nate_The_Damashi

You'll be good friends with the guild's retard, LiamG then.

FOR THE LAST TIME IS IS LIAM THE FIRST G-VERONCIA BIO WEAPON! ok my name is liam and my last name begins with a G but i could not fit LIAM THE FIRST G-VEROICA B.O.W into my user name. phew!
sherry is the cutest thing ever! heart  

A5116278

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:03 am
uhachi! biggrin
finally, someone who does not hate sherry  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:39 pm
LIAMG-VERONICA
FOR THE LAST TIME IS IS LIAM THE FIRST G-VERONCIA BIO WEAPON! ok my name is liam and my last name begins with a G but i could not fit LIAM THE FIRST G-VEROICA B.O.W into my user name. phew!
Why didn't you just make it, LIAM G-VERONICA, with a space in between to clarify it?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kremlin_Dusk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:07 pm
I'm a big fan of Rebecca; probably the reason I loved RE0 so much.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:35 am
Biohazard EXTREME
LIAMG-VERONICA
Why didn't you just make it, LIAM G-VERONICA, with a space in between to clarify it?

does LIAM G-VERINCA B.O.W sound any good?  

A5116278

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces