Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kowaii's Home on the Sandy Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:33 pm
"Perfect, we'll begin immediately." Kowaii said, standing up and shoving the desk out of the way. He shot over towards her ready to swing at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:35 pm
User Image
"Roses Are Red violets are blue

she got up quickly ducking the swing
'hu?!"

"I may be sweet, But not sweet as you."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:38 pm
"Hmm funny how one who has never had one, can train one in that ways." A voice said out of the walls, a head appeared out and then slid a body who stood in the room now. "I must say one thing about buji hosts cant hid very easily." He said having his hand and a 3rd chair appeared at the table and he sat down. He didn't introduce himself, though Kowaii should have remember him from his Akatsuki days. He stopped them right at the beginign of there fight, "oh please don't let me stop you." He said resting his head on his chin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:38 pm
"Come on, fight back." Kowaii said to her. He was hoping to get her angry or upset, so he could teach her to repress those feelings. He then swung a kick at her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:42 pm
User Image

she looked at the eprson who came in not seeing the kick which struck right in her face sending her back a few feet
"fine ill fight back.."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:51 pm
"Get angry, but don't let the demon take over until you need it. Remember, the beast is controlled by the master with the leash. Your body is the master, your soul is the leash. Reel in the beast when it gets out of hand." Kowaii said, continuing his barrage of attacks.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:53 pm
((Wow i feel so ignored...also that is pretty bad advise firu sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:53 pm
User Image

she was already getting mad at him as the purple chakura showed
"I can do that!"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:00 pm
(Why do feel ignored bb? And hey, that's the way I learned to deal with my demon, ages ago.)

"Good." Kowaii said. "But how well do you control it?" He asked, slowing his attacks.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:02 pm
User Image

[[firu you ignored bb on his first post]]
"I never let it out, But only a little bit" she looked at the other man again then at kowaii
"I don't let it out very easily when angery only sad"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:05 pm
Firu Shinra
(Why do feel ignored bb? And hey, that's the way I learned to deal with my demon, ages ago.)

"Good." Kowaii said. "But how well do you control it?" He asked, slowing his attacks.

((yeah i posted and you ignored it, just cause i dont flat out attack you doesnt let you ignored. Also Firu you rarily used you demon, plus you had a lesser demon which is hella weak, nothing compared to a main demon so there different tatics. Plus you characvter has amnesia he shouldnt remember having a demon so meh lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:20 pm
(......Oh.....HOW THE CRAP DID I MISS IT!?!?!?!?!!? Green should stand out against blue and red. Sorry bb.)

Sky quickly ran over to Kowaii and tapped him on the shoulder. Sky turned and talked to the man. "How would you know if he has never had a demon? You haven't known him as long or as well as some people have."

Kowaii turned to Kiyoshi, and looked slightly bewildered about him being here. "Kiyoshi, what are you doing here?" He asked. "Not that I don't want you to be, but it's a little...surprising."

(Besides, you said not to let you stop me XP)
(Even if he doesn't remember his demon, he remembers certain people from the past and how they acted. Take you for instance, you are always calm and collected. So was Ban. The only one that was a crazy b*****d was Zeramaru.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:23 pm
User Image

suna looked over to who he was talking to
"who is he?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:26 pm
"This is an old friend. His name is Kiyoshi. He is one of the best blacksmith's I have ever known." Kowaii said.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:30 pm
((I throw bunnies at people...how is that calm and collected, im immature and silly. but still deadly hehe weeee))

Kiyoshi saw sky and jumped her and held tight. "PUPPY AWWW" He said petting sky, she was a pretty white wolf yes she was. Kiyoshi then heard the voice and kowaii and looked up. "Passing though, I picked up some girl from sand and saw this big rock block and though someone was raping some girl in here or something. Seeing as it you, it more likely the other way around." He said with a smirk and a laugh since he remember that he was the slave for a former female akatsuki user who was almost half his age.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff