Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Seasonal Threads (For stuff that comes every once in a while)
Scary Stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has a scary story (told verbally) ever scared you?
YES!
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Well, it did give me the willies.
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Naw, it takes more than that to scare ME!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:33 pm
There is an urban legend in my town of Kokomo, Indiana. We have many urban legends in fact, but there's one in particular. The story is set on Old Sycamore Road which an old road in the farmland, and open field area of my town. There's a small bridge off Old Sycamore Road that takes you onto another road, and it takes you to the next town. The story goes a man, or a boy fell off the bridge, and died once hitting their head on the rocks underneath the bridge, and if you were to drive on Old Sycamore Road at night, and you were to cross that bridge, then the "ghost" of the man, or boy appear next to your car once you pass the exact spot they had fallen from until you exit the bridge. My friends and I have tested this urban legend many times, and we have yet to see anything. We don't even know if anyone really died there, but true or false, it's an interesting, and eerie story, and visual. Submitted by Jon

Results were obtained from doing a Google search on Scary short stories.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:42 pm
Another scary story from "Short Scary Stories."

The legend is that if you sit in three of the graveyard chairs from midnight until one minute after midnight, you will have the ability to see ghosts -- but you will pay with your life. This, however did not apply to three high-school football players on Halloween Night in 1976. They pulled into the graveyard, in the middle of a large, open area. They had heard the legend and decided to try it, but one of them refused to try it. The friend sat down and watched the other boys run from one chair to the other. Then he sensed that something was wrong. They were leaning over to the side with their eyes rolled back, rasping. The boy began frantically screaming for help as his friends kneeled over and grabbed his leg. It is said that the boy also saw spirits for an instant. The boys died and the survivor never spoke a word. Of course, there were people mourning their loved ones nearby. They witnessed the event and filed a police report detailing what happened. No one really knows what those chairs are, except that they have been there since the town was founded. Submitted by Kyle  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:43 pm
Oh, speaking of Urban Legends...
anybody ever had the nerve to turn the lights off and say Bloody Mary three times?

Or tried "light as a feather?" We tried once on junior high, but one of us would always start giggling. I remember one girl got really mad that we weren't taking it seriously enough...

that was the same girl that... a few of us were in the back yard and I was sitting on top of the swingset, and when I slid down, a screw caught me and left a big scratch. Out in the street under the full moon, I showed it to her and when she asked how it happened we told her I dozed off and Freddie Kruger did it. She freaked out and called her mommy to go home.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:55 pm
arrow rofl rofl rofl  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:58 pm
Thank you for your participation. Please clean up any mess you made. This section is now closed. No more posting.  
Seasonal Threads (For stuff that comes every once in a while)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games