Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Calvator Conspiracy (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:35 am
"Now, now." One voice chuckled as the door opened in the lounge. "Let's not get violent in here, men." Calvin smirked at them. "I'm still cleaning off the blood splatters from Brad's last rampage."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:38 am
Brad looked over at Calvin with a dull stare.
"Just make sure the freakshow knows better than to provoke me..." he growled, before walking out of the room, using another door.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:41 am
"Morning boss." Sean said smiling at Calvin. He faked a frown after Calvin got done talking. "Aww but i need something to get me in a good mood in the morning." He said then chuckled. "Who you calling a freakshow Jaws!" He yelled after Brad.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:41 am
"Oh he's watched the video. I'm using it as part of my training video. Lesson One: Don't pick on security~ He's the reason why there's a job opening for you~" Calvin chuckled, before looking down at Sean, smirking.
"You prepared for today's special event?"

Meanwhile, outside of the lounge, the squeaky noise of old wheels being turned could be heard going down the halls of the laboratory, soft whistling following the squeaks.
Breakfast was coming for the Experiments.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:46 am
"Of course." Sean said happily. "You know how much i love Injection day." He finished his coffee and tossed his cup in the sink.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:54 am
Brad continued down a corridor, walking towards the Experiment's Room.
He looked over at where the sound was coming from.

"Ever think maybe that sounds more like an operating table than food..?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:57 am
"Good boy." Calvin smirked. "Get the Injection Room ready for me then please." He said, waving his hand at Sean before walking out the Lounge, heading for his office.
He paused at the door, giving Sean a dull stare.
"And do mind yourself around Brad. He may work for me now but even I have little control over him. He can and will rip you in the same brutal fashion he did to my previous doctor, security guard and assistants if you give him a reason to do so. And I'll only sedate him after he's done with you, if he continues the rampage." He warned with a growl before continuing to his office, leaving Sean alone in the lounge.

"Hm?" Michael looked up, staring at Brad for a moment before nervously laughed.
"Calvin says he's getting me some WD-40 soon to spray on the wheels." He said, before reaching across the tray, and grabbing something and tossing it to Brad.
A steak.
"Thought you might like a mid-morning snack." He said with a closed eye smile.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:03 am
"Hey i'm not a dog." Sean said crossing his arms. He waited for Calvin to finish then shrugged. "Alright i'll try but i'm not making any promises." He then left the room and headed for the Injection Room, passing Michael and Brad on the way. "Morning Pansy." He said as he passed.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:03 am
Brad caught it before giving a toothy grin.
"You see, why can't more people get that as long as I'm fed, I'm not irritable..?" he chuckled, walking towards the Experiment's room and chomping down on the food, ignoring the freakshow.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:09 am
Michael just shrugged, walking along side Brad. If Brad looked now, it would become obvious the section where Michael had gotten the steak was filled with nothing BUT meat. Most likely the entire area was just dedicated to Brad.
"Calvin and I are the only original workers here, remember?" He said. "I know your behavior better than anyone else." He shrugged again, before blankly staring at Sean, his head slowly turning as he watched him walk away.
...Perhaps one day he'd work up the nerve to slip some meat in his pocket and trick Brad into killing him for it...

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:13 am
"Yeah, I remember. I ate everyone else...Would've eaten Calvin too if he wasn't such a good hider..." Brad said, chomping down on the last of the steak.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:16 am
When Sean entered the Injection room he started making sure everything they needed was there; viles of the serums, needles, sedatives incase the experiments put up a fight. Then he checked to make sure the straps were strong enough so they wouldn't break.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:18 am
"I wish I knew where he hid during your incident." Michael sighed as the door to the Experiments' Room finally came into sight. Or rather, hearing range.
"Mind helping me out this morning with the kids?" He asked, looking up at Brad as yet another piece of meat was in his hand, this time an entire rack of pork ribs. It was hard to say if the ribs were a kind gesture, or a bribe.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:23 am
The rack then suddenly 'disappeared'...
"Yeah...Sure...No problem..." Brad said, swallowing the food.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:32 am
Michael only chuckled, shaking his head a little at Brad as he continued to walk towards the Experiments' Room, the door sliding open almost instantly as he came close to it.
"Good morning kids!" He greeted cheerfully with a closed eye smile. The closed eyes were not, however, an addition to warm up his smile this time. They were more of a shield, to block out the glares and looks he knew he was receiving from the children. If only he had a similar method for his ears to block out the growls, hisses and roars...

Abagail and Jacob both looked away from each other to stare at Michael.

Abagail had a disgusted look on her face. Sure, Michael was the only kind worker here, but he was still under Calvin's thumb. He knew what was going on and what did he do about it? Nothing.

Jacob was more sympathetic towards him however. Compared to the others, Michael was their only friend who lived on the other side of the cages. The only other person that could be called 'friend' was Shark-Boy, or Brad as he always growled at them. But both Abagail and Brad saw him as a traitor. An experiment who crossed to the other side, the side that was the reason for their pain.

"Good work, Sean." Calvin said, his voice coming over an intercom in the Injection Room. "Very nicely done. You may relax for now. The kids need to eat first. Afterwards, I'll get Brad to fetch them. And then we can begin." He said, the pleasure in his voice palpable.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff