Worst game you ever owned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

warkas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:51 pm
my worst game has to be gears of war 2.
in multiplayers its hard to just get one kill with a weapons and also the campaing in it is a little too easy for me at least  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:35 pm
Worst game I have EVER owned is
Alone in the Dark for Wii. Ugh, so
goddamn frustrating, stupid and..
UGH. I could strangle the creators
and make them give me back my
money gonk

outrspce

Fashionable Fatcat

Lady Gyrfalcon

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:04 am
mirror alchemist v3
Lady Gyrfalcon
The worst game I own is this bloody Phantasy Star Universe one for the PS2 that my game-quality blind friend got me for my birthday. WRY?

>_________<"

I thought it was a good game (minus some of the plot holes and the timing between what's spoken and the subtitles really put me off). Ambition of the Illuminus gets somewhat better and Phantasy Star Portable 2 is very cool, just gotta wait for an English release.

Eh, opinions, opinions - we'll have to agree to differ.
Personally, all I could think of is how much more I liked Phantasy Star IV, which I was able to play after my brother downloaded an emulator.

It's just. I have so many games to play, especially ones that I prefer, so I hate spending time on one I wouldn't have bought for myself, arrgh.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:00 pm
Lady Gyrfalcon
mirror alchemist v3
Lady Gyrfalcon
The worst game I own is this bloody Phantasy Star Universe one for the PS2 that my game-quality blind friend got me for my birthday. WRY?

>_________<"

I thought it was a good game (minus some of the plot holes and the timing between what's spoken and the subtitles really put me off). Ambition of the Illuminus gets somewhat better and Phantasy Star Portable 2 is very cool, just gotta wait for an English release.

Eh, opinions, opinions - we'll have to agree to differ.
Personally, all I could think of is how much more I liked Phantasy Star IV, which I was able to play after my brother downloaded an emulator.

It's just. I have so many games to play, especially ones that I prefer, so I hate spending time on one I wouldn't have bought for myself, arrgh.

Oh, I wasn't shooting down your opinion. I can see why you wouldn't like it. I was surprised that someone mentioned Phantasy Star at all. I am kinda disappointed at the moment that the heads over there still haven't released episode 3 of PSU offline. I hate starting a storyline and not being able to finish it.

Oh and I forgot to mention Devil May Cry 2. It seemed harder, and not in the good way. I was met with too many arkward camera angles. The voice acting was less than decent. Some of the subtitles didn't match up with what was actually spoken (it's a gripe of mines). And I disliked Dante's character in the game. He was too quiet considering how he is in the other three games. I swear, if it wasn't part of a set I would have been sold it by now.

Ami Satomora

God Eater

Pandoran-Ducky

Tipsy Strategist

13,965 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:52 am
For me its Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge., not that I ever played the first one either. It looked like an adorable, little cartoony game (I'm not much of a gamer so I like games like this) and it was but the controls sucked. You aimed with the left and right buttons, shot with the control pad, and moving around with the buttons. Your only options was to move in four directions and the first level after the training course had about ten enemies swarm around you. wtf?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:43 pm
********. Luminous. Arc.
And Lunar: Dragon Song.

The only games I've ever returned. EVER.  

Bobsplosion

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100

Redds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:53 pm
Super Mario.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:57 pm
Redds
Super Mario.
stare
I don't like you.  

Bobsplosion

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100

Sir Harley

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:40 am
Far Cry 2, what's with africans that try to kill you everytime you drive a few meters?  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:55 pm
Bobsplosion
Redds
Super Mario.
stare
I don't like you.

I don;t like Mario at all. 8D I'm more of a Sonic person. :3  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:57 pm
Harley13
Far Cry 2, what's with africans that try to kill you everytime you drive a few meters?

Well, that doesn't seem racist. rolleyes O_o I found something racist in DDR... that character Danca....  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:55 pm
there is only one game i despise with a passion. it's "Kirby: Tilt and Tumble". God that game was a night mare. it was one of the first games that you actually had to tilt the game boy to play it completely pissed me off. I think i jus threw i out. not worth the effort to even destoy it my self.  

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100

Teh Savior
Captain

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:12 pm
http://www.mdickie.com/prev_youtestament.htm

this  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:39 am
Modern warfare 2.
If anyone ever played it they know why. 8|  

Touch my joystick

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:44 pm
For me I would have to say The Simpsons: Road Rage.

@Touch my joystick: wow really? That's your worst? I'd like to see your best.  
Lin Beifong

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff