Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Arena (Random Fight Thread)
Battle royal. (Changes) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:59 pm
Daeh watched carefully and recorded his findings. I got to be careful of those two. He said as he wrote there magic and abilities.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:18 pm
The coliseum had a few little battles going on. Most of them were fun to watch, Itazuki enjoyed them for some time. he did not enter from the skies or waltz in through the door, no he entered the the hidden back door far under the main stage of battle. He walked up the many flight of steps till he opened a small hatch that was hidden by a rock. He stepped outside and waited for some one to approach him. He would not seek battle now.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:08 pm
Daeh found that this was getting lame.So he jumped of from the three swiftly and ran toward where a flight of stair case led him to a room. There was company. But he didn't pull out his sword he just raise his hand indicating stop.And he said. "Lets talk"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:18 pm
(You talking to me?)
Itazuki heard some one talk to him."Ok what you wanna talk about?" He said with a raised eyebrow and interest.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:39 pm
((yep))
"I'm just wondering if you would like to cooperate in this match..ofcourse where going to have to fight at some point but heck lets team up for now..."
Daeh said business like  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:44 pm
Itazuki smiled with raised eyebrows then released an cannibalistic growl before charging in at the guy. His sword was drawn but then he stopped all of a sudden, skidding across the ground. "Sure.."  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:08 pm
Daeh smiled "I'm glad your on my side...for now" Daeh said and walked down the flight of stairs slowly hoping not to meet any company  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:39 pm
Xellane sneaked a few occasional peaks. He saw a familiar looking golem patrolling a patch of trees That earth elementalist from before must be there he thought I think if we meet in battle we will not fight immediately, him and I are on good terms, I think He noticed Itazuki in his peripheral vision and ducked away quickly behind the monarchs chair once more. s**t! What's he doing here?? Man, I have trained but I don't know if I am ready for this...where the hell is Naru, is he even coming?? These thoughts raced through his head but he pushed them out. He put his back against the chair and sat on his butt, knees raised with bow in his right hand and an arrow in his left.  

Xellane

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:20 pm
The tempting katana strapped down on his back started to tremble in its growth of power. But this strength was bound down by Itazuki it would soon over power and reach an entire new level of power but he was going to wait. His eye slowly drifted up to see Xellane, he gave no great thought to him and would not rush in, since he had this temporary partner. He would let people come to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:23 pm
Daeh smiled. This should be fun. Having a temporary partner that so far has no talent since he hasn't seen him in action.  

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

NikkiRoseTyler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:08 pm
Arnatia was calmly watching the spars now unfolding in the arena. She knew that she had been detected by someone, but Arnatia thought nothing of it. If someone were to find the alcove she had climbed into, she would just blast them with the Wrath of Death. So she remained silent, but was calmy watching the Itazuki figure she had met before. He had apparently made a temporary alliance with another contestant. Arnatia took out her Walther PPK and loaded a magazine in it, just in case. Securing the magazine, she then her fingers graze the name Helen on the side. Arnatia then continued to observe the Battle Royale.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:25 pm
Alex sat perched upon the handle of his hammer a few feet above the top of the Colosseum watching the few skirmishes here and there. "Hmmm..... lets see, who should I attack first". he said with a look of utter concentration. "Lets see, theres the guy hiding in the dirt, a sniper in the alcove, Itazuki and some guy in a small room, and two people fighting off in the corner." Guiding the hammer with his thoughts, he landed on the edge of the arena, up at the top. "Lets take out the sniper first" He said as he shrunk his hammer, then sent it hurtling at the alcove where he last saw a glimpse of sunlight off something metal.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:50 pm
Kirisute Gomen
"Whats this supposed to be, a lame excuse for an attack, alright then, Shadow Claw! he said as his left hand grew larger and sharper claws appear. "Wait thats not all, Stun Punch! his right hand started to crack with electricty. "Now let see if you can handle this attack." he said as he charged toward his oppenent and then dissapeared, then reappeared behind and punched him with his stun punch in his back and a bolt of lightning came crashing down, in that split second he stabed his claws into his opponents back so he couldnt dodge it.

Draco's crystalline scales made it so he barely felt the attack from his current opponent, but he still flinched from the impact. "Impressive technique, but physical attacks will get you nowhere." His sword began to glow white and green, the colors of the elements he controlled. "I'll show you how to unleash a physical attack with unbridled power. Rune Blade Infusion, Dragon Magic, Double Affinity Light/Wind: Heavenly Hurricane Blade!" The power of his wind that was already surrounding the battlefield below was now also condensed into the small area of his sword, and the power of wind allowed for his speed to nearly triple. He charged Agito with his infused blade, his speed nearly blinding as he slashed from left to right with his right hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:40 am
DM Draco Moondragon
Kirisute Gomen
"Whats this supposed to be, a lame excuse for an attack, alright then, Shadow Claw! he said as his left hand grew larger and sharper claws appear. "Wait thats not all, Stun Punch! his right hand started to crack with electricty. "Now let see if you can handle this attack." he said as he charged toward his oppenent and then dissapeared, then reappeared behind and punched him with his stun punch in his back and a bolt of lightning came crashing down, in that split second he stabed his claws into his opponents back so he couldnt dodge it.

Draco's crystalline scales made it so he barely felt the attack from his current opponent, but he still flinched from the impact. "Impressive technique, but physical attacks will get you nowhere." His sword began to glow white and green, the colors of the elements he controlled. "I'll show you how to unleash a physical attack with unbridled power. Rune Blade Infusion, Dragon Magic, Double Affinity Light/Wind: Heavenly Hurricane Blade!" The power of his wind that was already surrounding the battlefield below was now also condensed into the small area of his sword, and the power of wind allowed for his speed to nearly triple. He charged Agito with his infused blade, his speed nearly blinding as he slashed from left to right with his right hand.

He could hardly see where he went, at the last minute he saw a sword aiming for his head, he treid to dodge it but it cut into his arm, it was pretty deep wound he would surely die within minutes, but he sent fire down his arm and he sealed up the wound. he started his own attack, by bringing forth darkness he uses it to encase his arms and hardens it so it is armor. "Pretty good but its going to take more then that to take off my arm." he said as he drew his sword and encased that too in darkness, and he charged at him and slashed teo times with his sword and jumped back threw 10 kunai in fused with lightning energy.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:26 pm
Itazuki stuck his blade out that man he met before, he had a hammer to what appeared to Itazuki. He then turned his neck and cocked it while looking at the man he allied with. "Ok you see that man, well I'm bored standing here and doing nothing. I'm gonna go over there and end his life. Oh yeah, more beautiful than life is killing and what goes good with that meeeeeeeeee!!!!" He said while bolting out of the confined and narrow room. He sword started to grow a red streak through it then light diffused unevenly making the blade translucent in its odd and remarkable appearance. He jumped up the stadium, ignored the many thoughtless battles and headed strait for the hammer man. He was about to attack that girl from the woods but right now he swung his buster sword at the origin of his neck, hoping to decapitate him.  
The Arena (Random Fight Thread)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff