Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
Giving Away 10 k and Scottie Plushie! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would win in a food fight
  Bruce lee
  Chuck Norris
  Jackie chan with pacman
View Results

RedundantSquirrel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:10 pm
i just want the scottie plush heart love them, been on my wishlist since i "discovered" them doing tektek...

*activates puppy dog stare*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:16 pm
I think you should give it to me because I have donated 18k and want money to complete one of my dream avatars.  

XI Unpredictable XI

anime3princess

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:57 pm
I think you shold give me the 10k because my other account was banned for something I didn't do and if u check out my profile than you'll see all the stuff from my house and avi I lost because of the banned account  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:35 pm
to tell the truth i it need for me not for others .and to finish my dream avatar. biggrin  

Cooa

artheaux

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:31 pm
I'd like 10k so I could make a guild. I've always wannted to make one. If you give me the 10k or scottie plushie, that would help alot and I could make a guild. If you dont, I'll just continue saving.

-Peace. Love. Weirdness.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:26 pm
I should get the 10k cuase.......... I'll hunt you down and make you suffer if I dont get it scream twisted LOL not really I just would like some more gold to work up for Avi contest i'm gonna do. 3nodding  

FairykittyNami

Dapper Rogue

11,450 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

HieiObsessed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:50 pm
Well, my husband REALLY wants this one item, i can't say what item because he decided to join this guild too. I'm Questing to get him this item and it's NOT cheap.... I have everything i want right now so i wanted to get him something special.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:04 pm
i would like 10k because I'm literally BROKE. 290 g is all I got.  

wilsonx94

xXxoOo-azn_gurl-oOoxXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:36 pm
i want it because then i could get more money for my dream avi and every one will stop calling me a noob  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:05 am
Why do I want the money? Well, why wouldn't I? I mean, everyone on this site looking for gold is going to want it. But the real reason you should give it to me, or anyone else, is because you want too. It was you, who set this competition up. You who wants to give the money out.

So, I'm not going to beg, threaten or pout. I'm simply stating that the gold would be generous of you. Whom ever you give it too.

My reason for wanting it: Because you want to give it to me...if thats the case. mrgreen

kissmel8atnight

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:39 pm
Well I'm trying to buy art for me and my boyfriend's first year anniversary and I don't have much gold to give to really good artists =/

I've earned quite a bit of gold without the use of gaia cash. I've also won contests to get gold to buy the art but i'm still short by alot =/

there's my reason hope i win heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:51 pm
I need that gold desperately as I am head-to-toe in debts! I currently need another 3K for debts, (and have currently exactly 138g) and the other 7K I would use to save up for my fav item on my wishlist (Donkeyskins).  

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Ako si Shinobita

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:41 pm
Hello There! Here are the reasons why i should get the 10k. First of all, I'm an average gaian.Not poor and not rich.Just in the middle class.Secondly, I have a dream avi.And i only need 2 more items to complete it!Just an onyx bolster sword and Heartstring!.And lastly, i would be glad to help other gaians. So these are my reasons.Hope you can help!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:53 pm
i think i deserve it because i have donated over 850k in items and gold and i would like it if i got donated to ^^ also because i kinda want that pwushie alot ^^ but i can buy it because im saving for my slip's  

Shmoheed and Shmambria

Lonely Citizen

flamingwolfess

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:42 pm
I believe I should get the 10K or Scottish plushie because I'm hoping to finish my dream avatar, so when I finish it, I can start my guild. My guild will cover everything from charity to languages....

And yet there's one minor set back... I have 150K, and my dream avatar is about 3.5 million.....

But to me, thats a HUGE set back and its going to take me forever to get it.....  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff