Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Korra
Twlight is....... well I dont have to tell you. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

solomon514

Ice-Cold Guest

14,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:38 am
lildominican190
I personally don't like Twilight and don't understand the obsession over the series and find it a waste of time. For the record, Edward and Jacob are NOT hot. Edward looks like a pale anemic sickle-celled patient at the verge of dieing, and Jacob's face looks like it's imploding.
you cant be anymore right about that.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:27 pm
I have not read or saw any of the Twilight stuff, but from what I have been hearing, I am afraid to do so.  

Cyniclon Terra

Blessed Gaian

5,350 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm
CyniclonTerra
I have not read or saw any of the Twilight stuff, but from what I have been hearing, I am afraid to do so.

Dont hate Twilight just because of what other people are telling you. Think for yourself and do what you want. Didnt your family ever tell you not to give in to peer pressure? haha >.<

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:34 pm
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
CyniclonTerra

Dont hate Twilight just because of what other people are telling you. Think for yourself and do what you want. Didnt your family ever tell you not to give in to peer pressure? haha >.<

I am not hating it, but I am not loving it either. I am just saying that I don't have an opinion on the topic yet, but I am afraid to read or see it to get one.  

Cyniclon Terra

Blessed Gaian

5,350 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

JinnyKisaragi

Sparkly Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:37 pm
I just had to LOL at this thread!! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:45 pm
CyniclonTerra
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
CyniclonTerra

I am not hating it, but I am not loving it either. I am just saying that I don't have an opinion on the topic yet, but I am afraid to read or see it to get one.

lol Well then dont be afraid just because of what other people say.

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

21st_Cherry_Toy

5,500 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:47 pm
ChiiruChan
I just had to LOL at this thread!! rofl

*glomps Chiiru !! heart

omg 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:06 pm
Twilight was a good book, not the best book, but it was good. I read it back in 2005 when ti was first published so no, before you start flamming me, I'm not a drone obbsessor who likes Twilight because everyone else does. I thought it was romantic, and vampires were in my lit. reading. I read them all, and I think they were a god book- but they did lack some quality. The movie disapointed me, it was nothing like the book, it lacked some vital information that was in the book; which made it a good romantic book. New moon looks good, but i'm waiting for it to die down in popularity to go see it. I'm Team Edward; not team Robert Pattinson-who-is-as-ugly-as-a-donkies-butt. I pictured edward Cullen a lot differently than how the director did, and that disapointed me as well. Most people I understand don't like Twilight, and I won't tell you your wrong; because it isn't a religion I have to pound on you. Twilight wasn't as good as some vampire books I've read (I.E. Vampire diaries-book not T.V. show-, the interview with the vampire, dracula, etc.) and I know most people know this as well. I laugh and I enjoy the funny Twilight haters pictures; I find them really funny actually.
Before you reply to this NO i'm not an 11 year old girl who LOOVES a stupid vampire book. I'm just a regular teenager who thought the book was good, but nothing to obbsess ovr. Yes I admit iwear my team edward shirts and my twilight shirts and I have posters, adn all the books, but I don't literally say "oh my edward!" and all that stupid little girl stuff.
NOW, go back to talking.  

Lovely Melted Crayons

Cyniclon Terra

Blessed Gaian

5,350 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:01 pm
Well, I was thinking about reading it, but if I do, I do it ove the summer when I have time.

I totally agree about the director. He could have chosen a better looking actor. It is so said that Robert's doll looks better than him. I could name a lot of other TV vampires that was much cuter.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:47 am
The Alice Doll
Oh golly I have a few.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

AND... Just for fun:
User Image

Epic! lol  

Adora Azrael

Beloved Vampire

Fae Pyre

Unbeatable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:58 pm
I have a friend irl who was one of thoes people who pretends to be a vampire. Anyway, back in 07 she over heard some of the preppy kids talk about twilight in the hallway and decided to check it out. This was on a Friday. That following monday, i see her entering the school with a dazed look on her face. So I walked up to her and asked "Are you ok?" Here is what she told me.

"Am I ok? AM I OKAY?! F**K NO I'M NOT OKAY!!! (pulls out a ripped up/slightly burned copy of twilight) YOU SEE THIS?! WELL THIS PICE OF S**T IS GOING TO GET ALL OF THOES BRAINLESS PREPPY DRONES INTERESTED IN THE VAMPIRE SCENE!! NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEY WILL BE DRESSING UP AS VAMPIRE, POORLY DRESSED I MIGHT ADD, AND BE ALL LIKE 'HEY I'M COOL, I'M A VAMPIRE. I WARE EVEN MORE GLITTER NOW THEN BEFORE SO THAT I CAN SPARKLE TOO!' REAL VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE!!"

and this was my reaction: O_o; "Well..... I guess you owe the library a new book."

My friend is no longer a vampire.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:22 pm
BEST

THREAD

EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. twilight ruined kickass vampires for me.....  

Somber Daze

Wheezing Ladykiller

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

NaniSeraphina

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:06 pm
i dont have to read every one else'sz response to say TWILIGHT CAN SUCK A RANDOM DUDE'SZ ______  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:11 pm
Vampire stop necro-ing every ******** thread.
God damn. XD

Skarmy
Vice Captain

Hidekitty-medic

Dedicated Genius

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:22 pm
I am actually neutral. It was a good story, but the writing was like a third grader wrote it. I don't understand the obsession. Now the mortal insturments that is understandable.  
Korra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff