Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Personal Issues [LOCKED]
Emotional, Friends or Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:20 am
Bizzare Brit
Hey, I'm having issues with my sister...heres my story

A few days ago, i was walking to my room. Now my sister's room is next o mine, so i got the idea, "Hey, lets do some sister bonding!" so i open her door, and there she is, with her boyfriend, making babies. I was horified, and to add to the shock, instead of stopping and saying somehting nice, They continue, and my sister looks at me and says, "Oh, hey Beth...Wanna join in?" I then ran to my room and cried. It's been like 3 days, I dont know if i should go talk to her, or if i should wait....please help me out.

0___0

WTFNORDFGDFHREYGERHERHERAGR!!!!!!!!~1`11`~@`2312$@$%#$4643!!1!1!

*Pops a glock in my mouth and makes a brain slushie*

But srsly... WTF. How old are you?

I regularly hear my mum at it... Yesterday she was "doing" some guy at like 4 pm and she knew I was in the house... What kind of parenting is that... Oh and a few years back I had a 3 year old puppy I raised from 3 months and one day I come home and he is gone, my mum gave him away to some friend of hers who lives in another state. she refused to tell me were once i found out and I... Well, I kinda punched her lights out, that puppy is the only thing that ever loved me... I never had a dad and my mum is a crack whore who would probably sell me to ***** for 5 cigarettes... I've had a step father who was a total loony churchy insane christ-f** who actually thought he was the reincarnation of jesus. If I swore he'd make me SWALLOW SOAP WATER. I was sick so many times because of that... He had three kids, 2 boys and a girl... One of the kids he beat and that one ended up being a real ******** wierdo, like killing chickens at the age of 9 type weirdo... The other one he loved to pieces and the girl was 12 the first time she got pregnant, 16 the next and had a third pregnancy at the age of 17, the other two were miscarried during the beatings her gave her... Oh and note to the wise, she only left the house to go to school so just be a thinking on who was her babies daddy... So my mum left him and I never heard from any of them again... Life has actually been pretty good since then though... Exsept when my mum got rid of my aforementioned puppy. His name was Tobi and he would be like 4 1/2 now...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:27 am
Btw i'm only 15... Yay about 65 more years of this...

Ooooh!

I gotsa fun story.

In school I was bullied from day one... Second last year I just ******** snapped, the first bully I broke his arm, the second one I got a metal trash can lid and smashed his face in until he needed like 96968456975869589675 stitches and the third one I tied to a office chair, the type with wheels and pushed him into traffic... Unfortunately he wasn't hit. I didn't even get expelled... Suspention for 2 months, thats a ******** reward!  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:28 am
i just turned 15...and that sucks about your puppy, sorry to hear that, mate.

i just want to know, shoul i talk to her about this? or wait till she realizes she's done a bad ting and come talk to me, or do i just repress it, pretend it never happened?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:29 am
Kawaki Minao
Hmmmm, never had this kind of problem before. Hmmm being a snitch isn't good sometimes but if she is doing that at a young age and it's pre-marriage then you should tell your parents. Pre-marriage sex can be very hard and after that talk with your sister ,tell her why you had to since AIDS aren't a pretty thing and same with STD's even if he or she was wearing a condom they are still at risk of STD's since the condom can rip in the process, hope this will help out =(

Your a very old fashioned guy it seems, the way you talk about pre-marital sex... My first sexual experience was at the age of 12...  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:31 am
Bizzare Brit
i just turned 15...and that sucks about your puppy, sorry to hear that, mate.

i just want to know, shoul i talk to her about this? or wait till she realizes she's done a bad ting and come talk to me, or do i just repress it, pretend it never happened?

Well... Honestly... I'm a completely sick puppy with no morals whatsoever, do you really want to hear my advice...?

Yeah I can answer that for you... No.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:33 am
at this point, I'll take anything that could fix our friendship. We did everything together, but now it's just shattered glass...  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:35 am
That puppy was the only thing I ever loved. God just thinking about him is making me tear up and i'm about this angry:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:37 am
Bizzare Brit
at this point, I'll take anything that could fix our friendship. We did everything together, but now it's just shattered glass...

I'm really fighting my troll instincts on this one to make a joke... Well I dunno, I think you should approach her and tell her your not comfortable with that sort of thing, specially at that age...  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:41 am
Yeah... What I just said... I think that most of the whole broken friendship is coming from your awkwardness around the situation, it may be embarassing, I wouldn't know, but you really have to work through that... Maybe she is a Nymphomanic and to her the offer was something she could consider completely normal and casual and maybe even she has no idea why you would be avoiding her...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:41 am
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Bizzare Brit

I'm really fighting my troll instincts on this one to make a joke... Well I dunno, I think you should approach her and tell her your not comfortable with that sort of thing, specially at that age...

ok, i'll try that. thanks, mate.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:45 am
I'm personally almost or am a Nympho... XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:34 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Kawaki Minao
Hmmmm, never had this kind of problem before. Hmmm being a snitch isn't good sometimes but if she is doing that at a young age and it's pre-marriage then you should tell your parents. Pre-marriage sex can be very hard and after that talk with your sister ,tell her why you had to since AIDS aren't a pretty thing and same with STD's even if he or she was wearing a condom they are still at risk of STD's since the condom can rip in the process, hope this will help out =(

Your a very old fashioned guy it seems, the way you talk about pre-marital sex... My first sexual experience was at the age of 12...

I am only 16 but I am christain to and I do believe that pre-marital sex is wrong, seriously -_- I am a jesus freak but not like your step father lol but try my help Bizarre, see if it works, if not I will try something else, I hav ealot of things in mind that might help ok =)  

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Personal Issues [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers