Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Personal Issues [LOCKED]
Religious Issues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:23 am
your family sounds like"a bag full of fun and laughter for the whole family."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:28 am
You now in the four other countries I am still a citizen of they have wars over being Catholic and Protestant..........God my family is soooo ******** up.  

irishshamrock12

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:31 am
Join the club. If only they could take a chill pill and learn to like anime. *sigh* Then the world would be at peace. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:41 pm
i currently have no religeon, not because i don't believe in one. But because im not faithful in one.

I was born christian, and i renounced my faith, not because i didnt believe, but because i felt that its rude to god, to say that i believe and worship him(by saying I'm christian) when really i never thought about it, even for a second unless i was asked.

I thought to become a wiccan, but the more i studied it, the less i enjoyed it. Its futility based, which is cool and all but i was thinking it was earthbound.

So curently im soul searching.  

Sindenky

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:51 pm
Ok so I decided I was athiest one day during church and the priest was in the middle of a sermon about hell. Lets just say I was a very very very very bold kid who was wise for his age.XD
I sort of raised my hand and he asked me what I wanted, so I was like. "If god is real why wont he let us know? Why is cancer here? Did those people do something horrible to deserve it? Whats the point in worshipping a god that does nothing for his people?" The priest got all flustered and couldn't answer my questions lol. I wasn't aloud in the church anymore. XD
So since then people find out that I'm an athiest and I really dont care. People give me so much s**t about it that it gets annoying though. So one time this group of kids were having a bible study during lunch. After it was over they gathered around me and proceded to beat the s**t out of me. I pretty much sat there bleeding and said. "Well youve beat the s**t out of someone for a lack of belief. Have fun in hell if its real." And they looked all shocked so I grinned a bloody-toothed grin and they freaked out and ran away. lol.
The next day I beat the s**t out of all the guys and was like. "I dont have to worry about hell because I dont believe in it." They got all pissed off.
Then one of them called me a c***k, which I laughed at because its a racist term for vietnemese and I'm white. XD
SoI told him and he looked like an idiot. So I grabbed his hair and smashed his face into a wall then kicked him in the ribs for a few minutes and told him it was for the effort of trying to insult me. XD

Then they all talked to me the next day and told me I would go to hell for not believeing. I told them that they were going to hell FOR believeing. I mean more war is caused by religion then anything else in the world.

And thats my crazy a** religion story. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:00 pm
WEll, i'm not religious....while i was confirmed, the reason i got confirmed was before hand we got to have pizza for launch ever day at school and watch Simpsons during Lesson times because it had some sought of religious thing about it.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:11 pm
I don't really belive in religion but if there is a giant invisable man up in the sky watching down at us getting babtized can't hurt your chances....just in case  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:09 pm
Constipated Emotion
Ok so I decided I was athiest one day during church and the priest was in the middle of a sermon about hell. Lets just say I was a very very very very bold kid who was wise for his age.XD
I sort of raised my hand and he asked me what I wanted, so I was like. "If god is real why wont he let us know? Why is cancer here? Did those people do something horrible to deserve it? Whats the point in worshipping a god that does nothing for his people?" The priest got all flustered and couldn't answer my questions lol. I wasn't aloud in the church anymore. XD
So since then people find out that I'm an athiest and I really dont care. People give me so much s**t about it that it gets annoying though. So one time this group of kids were having a bible study during lunch. After it was over they gathered around me and proceded to beat the s**t out of me. I pretty much sat there bleeding and said. "Well youve beat the s**t out of someone for a lack of belief. Have fun in hell if its real." And they looked all shocked so I grinned a bloody-toothed grin and they freaked out and ran away. lol.
The next day I beat the s**t out of all the guys and was like. "I dont have to worry about hell because I dont believe in it." They got all pissed off.
Then one of them called me a c***k, which I laughed at because its a racist term for vietnemese and I'm white. XD
SoI told him and he looked like an idiot. So I grabbed his hair and smashed his face into a wall then kicked him in the ribs for a few minutes and told him it was for the effort of trying to insult me. XD

Then they all talked to me the next day and told me I would go to hell for not believeing. I told them that they were going to hell FOR believeing. I mean more war is caused by religion then anything else in the world.

And thats my crazy a** religion story. XD

Are you a dude?  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:14 pm
Yes. lol.
I thought you knew this. XD
I have a girl avi for a few months on a dare. Igot paid 20k to do it. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:26 pm
Oh I didn't know that. Ok. O_o I thought you were a lesbian when you posted in the girl trouble thread. LOL  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:23 pm
I thought she was one of those emo fat chicks who beat up on alot of people, that have the crazy a** mustaches.

Well, im born, raised, and still am a Protestant. In my school, we are basically all religon tolerant, except for muslims, because well more than 4/5 of my school is Protestant/Catholic/Jewish. A very few of them are Atheist(we don't care that they are atheist), and a smaller few are muslim.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:34 pm
Muslims are actually very nice people. They make really good food...  

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:42 pm
Very good food, Oni. Very good.

Lol.

Well, lemme just go ahead and defend the crazy religeous christian nutjobs. Consider this viewpoint:

If they don't get you 'saved' by the time you die, you go to hell. They tell as many people as they can because in their mind, they truly believe, (as do I), that there is a place of torment where there is a gnashing of teeth and so on. Its on their concience(sp?) 24/7, and that is why they are nutjobs.

To reiterate on the 'saved' part, its not conversion, but merely a ticket or free pass outta hell. Believe it or not, but its that simple. Anyway, thats the christian viewpoint. I'd reiterate more, but I don't want to offend anyone, (despite the fact that the bible is supposed to be offensive) >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:45 pm
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Very good food, Oni. Very good.

Lol.

Well, lemme just go ahead and defend the crazy religeous christian nutjobs. Consider this viewpoint:

If they don't get you 'saved' by the time you die, you go to hell. They tell as many people as they can because in their mind, they truly believe, (as do I), that there is a place of torment where there is a gnashing of teeth and so on. Its on their concience(sp?) 24/7, and that is why they are nutjobs.

To reiterate on the 'saved' part, its not conversion, but merely a ticket or free pass outta hell. Believe it or not, but its that simple. Anyway, thats the christian viewpoint. I'd reiterate more, but I don't want to offend anyone, (despite the fact that the bible is supposed to be offensive) >.>

let me downsize your opion when they go way to far. Have you ever heard of the 'God Warrior' ? go onto youtube and type that in. There was an episode of "Trading Spouses" that went wwwwaaaaayyyyy to far. It should have a fat women yelling at everyone, and yes, that was on national television, and it is real.  

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:50 pm
Ah, ok. O.o

That last post was less opinion and leaning more toward fact, tho. D:  
Personal Issues [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items