Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hiro Versus Koi (Gate Battle Number 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:33 pm
So here's the deal: Koi, you are going to redo the post where you shocked him and stun hiro. And I also found out about your little meta game gambit there. Seems you like bringing people in that you shouldn't have contacted anyway. As such, I am entering this fight as well. Probably though a plot hole since there is a barrier in place. Let's see how you like it when people come in for no reason. But I am not a complete d**k. Here's how it goes down: you redo the stun post, hiro redoes the response. You post again, and then I enter on his side. And fight!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:42 pm
(Can we just start from the beginning? And who is brought in for no reason? Wings? It was his Akatsuki initiation. and if I'm fighting 3 people, I want help. 3 vs. 1 is bull s**t.)  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:46 pm
(Actually, I want Hiro to post here the jutsu he used to create the prison. I'm making a new thread for this, because it's easier if we restart.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:49 pm
((Oh you aren't fighting three people. Just two. And I know you PMed several people to come in and back you up. That is why I am coming in. Rah, you weren't told to come in, and technically you can't anyway because of that barrier or something. I was simply going to plot hole in, and then plot hole out after the fight if I win.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:51 pm
bb said I could but I let you take one.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:56 pm
(Lol. Ok. 2 vs 1 is ok with me. I'll make a new thread, so the glitch doesn't happen. Also, may I ask who I PMed? My shadow clone that acts as the teacher told Dark-Ninja70 to come here, and I admit to telling Jake through a PM to come here, I just said to say that a note floated don or something, and a large eagle *cough*Goji*cough* was above.)  

Zombie Swagger

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:56 pm
Tell you what, I originally said me and hiro. You can come in but koi gets ONE person for backup. edit: Well this is from BB: no backup for you. Sorry, but this isn't my decision anymore.

edit edit: And further decisions not on me: Hiro is out, rah and I are in.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:04 pm
Ok, This should be fun.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:06 pm
(Ok. So I get to fight Ish and Rah, and this is because bb hates me, and Hiro is out. But the protective barrier is up? Well. I already know how to defeat Rah, my RPC was modded to beat him. We all know he sucks at Taijutsu, and Koi knows that, because they've fought before. Ish, I have never even seen your RPC before, IRP.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:08 pm
((Yeah yeah. Anyway, make the thread, I will sticky. I prefer not posting first just because I never know what to do.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:10 pm
(Well, I have school in the morning, so I got like an hour, and I'm using that to watch New Moon. So, I'll make the thread, make my post, and then bugger offline.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:12 pm
((So i deffinatly have to give the body back because you guys decided not to have them fight a redo, thats bull he should fight him and you guys back ut because no one is helping him that is just unusualy punishment it is a fight that you shouldn't be getting in on just have them restart and watch to see if anything wrong happens, you have no right to pop in a barrier even if you are crew))  

irishshamrock12

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:12 pm
((Right. Well here's how it goes down to keep this fixed up correctly: Rah and I pretty much fall through a plot hole into the barrier while hiro falls through it and out of the barrier.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:17 pm
((Ish you know damn well that if i did that to you you would try and get me banned.))  

irishshamrock12

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:19 pm
((Irish, just stop bitching. That is all.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff