Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arata Vs. Raiden -Gate Fight- (Winner: Raiden) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:44 pm
Arata Felt the blade entered himself Raiden then would find the blade would not enter his body as he was transformed int opaper once aigna makign it stronger,

"You talk to a being who has forgotten emotion, those that kill are those that fear. Fearing that the thing we kill might have killed us."

Arata mearly stayed in place as he continued to hold his amored state,

"It's obvious I'm no match for you, but I feel that you misunderstand death under any other event, I would never fight you we are forced into these events by that of fate one might say, It looks like you've won."

Arata said as he mearly would now lay his hands down his sides remaining still ,his last move was to say those words, which in truth were emotioless.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:15 pm
User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Sannin, Mist Seven

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden smirked a bit. "I wouldn't call it mercy, but we'll go with that. So what is your decision? Last chance to decide because I have other places to be" He said waiting

((i wish this glitch would go away))

Shruikan Tenshi

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 pm
Arata returned to his emotionelss state and looked odwn,

"Very well letting me live now I'll repay the dept."

Arata said but was still a bit in shock.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:27 pm
User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Sannin, Mist Seven

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden nods as he turned around, his sword going back to his back. "Good...remember you owe me. The first thing you can do to prevent another conflict such as this is leaving the akatsuki...there's nothing more to do here. So I'll move to another place since my friends are still in danger. We'll meet again" He said as his body vanished, the mist still in the area but Arata was free to go, and hopefully Arata will take Raiden's advice, for the next time will be the last if its like this.

Shruikan Tenshi

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:32 pm
Arata wondered what had just happened but shook it off and left the field in need of repair.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:40 pm
*Hanzo revealed himself after they had left. He wanted to help but for some reason he felt he couldn't fight that man...he reminded him of a close friend but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Maybe he wasn't cut out for Akatsuki, he then body flickered away.*  

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces