Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sengetsu Vs. Kazuo and Yokai Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:50 pm
((true that, but I'll interfere cuz me n sen and kazou were fighting first before anyone else came. So soon I'll be here unless Scrapples says otherwise. I find it funny that koi is bringing almost every akatsuki member over one angel, instead of simply saying ok lets just go back and try again another time. Oh well. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:06 pm
(Yea I thought that was pretty funny too. I don't think all of this is worth it. It is only the 7 tailed angel not that amazing.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:18 pm
((yeah well, koi is koi, i'd personally take a different approach to taking the demons, but meh, i'm just going with what he says for now cause i'm too lazy atm to object))

EDIT: Disrigard my post, i'll be fighting Fenrir for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:20 pm
((If you guys want me to back you up, all you have to do is say the word.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:45 pm
((Same here. I guess Koi didn't want to rewind the fight so Me still alive n_n))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:12 pm
(Akatsuki isn't allowed to capture angels, so we're going to kill them. Well, I'm not leader technically. It's up to bb if I'm still leader.)  

Zombie Swagger

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:20 pm
(PPPL PLZ STOP OOCING =.= )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:12 pm
(Koi you shouldn't have said that...If we can't captur ethem i'm out of here.)

Sen stared at the two shinobi, he bowed as he was hit head on by a silver streak, dashing at the speed of sound. Riding on the large dog's back Sengetsu sped away from the scene.

(Sorry but if we can't catch angels wtf am i doing here?)  

xLytez

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:16 pm
Kazuo smiles. He wouldn't let Sen get away without major injury. "Boom." Kazuo makes a handsign with the hand that was missing the explosive tag that was now placed on Sengetsu's sword. Suddenly the tag would explode doing major damage to Sen's sword and Sen. The sword would be lucky to survive since it was attached right to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:19 pm
User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Sannin, Mist Seven

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden appeared several feet infront of the dog, thanks to his immense speed he was easily able to catch up, much less infront of the dog without being trampled, finishing handsigns and then exhales a mass amount os steam which filled the area infront of the running dog, which at the speed it was traveling it would run into it, along with Sen who would suffer horrid burns, and with Raiden being the rank he is now, the steam would be huge and wide range. Being in close range, there wouldn't be enough time to avoid it and it would be direct. To add to it Raiden's eletrical current eletrically charged the mist giving it an eletrical attribute as well. As he exhaled he bounced backwards and stopped, ready to react if needed remembering last time.

[Suijouki no Jutsu (Steam Technique)]

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:20 pm
((xD wow, oh and I can be here cuz we three were the originals ^^ before all the others came.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:39 pm
Yokai smiled and suddenly he stuck made handsigns, then he unleashed a huge and bright light, "Sei Naru Ryuu! (Holy Dragon!)" The light turned into the shapy of a dragon, as it opened its mouth, ready to consume Sen, this dragon was as fast as light as it was made from light so Sen had little chance to dodge, and making it even fewer from the attacks both Kazuo and Raiden made.

Dripples

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:08 pm
A black flame shrouded the ninja following the explosion, several of samehada's teeth were torn from the surface of the balde as a result. The black flames enveloped the ninja and his pet shielding them from the steam atack and ievitably they would crash into Raiden burning him in the flames. The dragon would be useless against the shield and Sengetsu grinned. Susanoo's sword was mere feet away from piercing clean through the Salamander killing him. Knowing that the Slamander was inevitably busy he looked upon Kazuo, a black flam surged forth before the ninja, inevitably he too would be consumed. LEaving only Yokai behind, but Sen felt it useless to attack the young shinobi. He was becoming exhausted, and the news about the akatsuki disbanding had drained his wil to continue this fight. He had tooken up a weak stance against a tree to gather himself.

(Eye closed my eye earlier just for a moment like this, I wish I could say i planned it but no not really can't take any credit for this one.)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo used his own sharingan to fight back the flame though that wouldn't be enough Kazuo drops into the ground and the flame would catch fire on the ground and leave Kazuo un-harmed under ground. He then rises up from the ground and looks over at Sen. "Would you like to continue this fight where your death is inevitable or will you leave with your life?" Kazuo could feel the power of the angel within him rising up ready to fight, full of chakra since only a little of it's chakra had been used. He suppresses the angel and glares at Sen with his dragon and sharingan molded eye waiting for an answer. "I'm ready for either choice." He says smiling as dragon scales covered his skin and his teeth appeared sharp.

(If your not ok with the way I got the flames off me I have several other ways I could do it. It only makes sense that the flames would get wiped off onto the ground if I went clean into it.)
User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash