Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Jake vs Fenrir (Gates Battle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
theholyest generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:12 pm
Jake "The Light Bringer" Libra
A-Rank Wandering nin

I am the Light from the heavens, and the Darkness it cannot reach......

(No problem with that, and its my post)

Jake let go of the spine as it was pulled, remaining in the same place he was originaly, as the little figure would slash the katana across his body, jake would react when hit, but would smile, the trickle of blood would come from the wound, as his tattoo's had reduced the blow with a tattoo shield, created with jakes left hand. His left hand then would dart out towards the litte creature, in a palm strike. Due to the proximity of this attack, and the speed it was performed at, the creature would little to no chance to dodge. The strike would be charged with a Hands of toture, which would cause blurred vision, a chest restriction on a human target, and far worse on animal. With his other hand, jake held the seal. His clone on the other hand and started to run towards the wall. The clone would jump, as the real jake would do some handsigns, forming a rock hill beneath his feet, to use as a spring board, to send him flying into the air, flying over the lava wall nearest to him so that he was now above them all. From above he would race through the seals as he would then seem to be blowing something towards fenrir down below. The Gas he was blowing was both colorless and odorless, meaning that below would not be able to smell it coming. The gas would slowly form in the box, surrounding fenrir and his summon. After enough gas was formed to fill the entire box, the clone would dissapear, as the real jake would change the seal slightly on his right hand. From the sky's it'self, Bursting through the newly formed clouds, was a Block, 20 metres by 20 metres, of heavenly strings, created by Jake over the time from the seal he created a few miniutes ago. This block would aim to compress the gas his clone just created, forcing it to compress, using the walls of black lava to force it to compress into the small area, while also attepting to crush Fenir. This attack in it's self, would be soundless, and would smell of nothing. The moment the gas would be compressed towards fenrir, jake would make boken form normal lava in the ground, Igniting the compressed gas, causing it to expand inside the box, compressing it further, it would then turn into a Massive explosion. An explosion, which would be contained, and directed at Fenrir.

((ok then.
1.Formed an shield of tattoo to reduce the blow, making it non fatal, and attacked the pet point blank
2. The clone used This technique:
Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique) A
Description: A different version of the Katon: Hidoko no Jutsu, this jutsu releases a gas into the air. This is an odorless, colorless gas that can be ignited with any spark or flame. This gas will rapidly ignite, causing it to expand and create a strong wind in all directions. The outer gas is shot out, and ignites when it has expanded at a range of around 20 feet. Anyone within the range of this jutsu will be seriously injured and probably suffer at least a first degree burn. It also evaporates all water in the range of this jutsu.

3. I've been gathering up those heaven strings for a while now, over a wide area, so i thats why the block is strong enough to break through clouds made in a few seconds.

4. Due to the four walls, you cant escape, and even with the first gate active i doubt you can jump 50 metres without aid.

Hands of toture S

Rock hill creation C

44 Remaining
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
36 Chuunin Jutsu
22 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Rank Jutsu

....For I am The Begining of Life, and the Harbinger of Death

.....I am a Bringer of Destruction. And Now you shall face my Wraith...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:16 pm
((Score! Is that your post, or was that just to see if you got hit or not?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:48 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((Can't tell you how much I was waiting for that.))

Yajuu was struck and blasted back until it slammed against and tree and slouched to the ground. He growled as he slowly picked himself to stand, but it looked like he wouldn't be able to make an attack for a while, at least not with that small body. Yajuu then began to glow with a mysterious chakra.

Meanwhile, Fenrir only grinned as he heard the rock hill being formed out of the ground. He had been waiting for this moment when they would try to attack from above, which is why he stuck so close to his summoning instead of flying out of there in the first place. He and his demon glanced up to see the clone pop over, and as it spewed the gas down at them along with that giant block of light the King used his revert ability to send them right back up into the sky. Just as he was doing this revert move, however, Fenrir was finally making an attack of his own. He had to give Yajuu credit, the pipsqeak had done his job beautifully. His job was never to cripple Jake, but to simply wound him. So long as he could smell his blood, Fenrir could pinpoint Jake's exact position. As the revert technique was being used, in that moment where Jake was focused on his block of light and probably feeling the exhaust of using multiple chuunin to sannin leveled jutsus at just about every moment during the whole fight to escape this surprise attack as the swirling black clouds above would suddenly disappear and a large tornado of slicing winds would crash down on Jake's position, threatening to slice him to ribbons. After the gas and block of light had exploded faded harmlessly high in the air, King could not help but get stung by the lava seeping in from ground, and howled in a massive rage as he became out of control. His twin heads fired an endless stream of flame as he ran jumped through the wall of lava to tackle into salamander summon Godzilla style, attempting to slash, bite, and scorch Jake's summon. Fenrir had jumped off of the King while he had the chance, and a swirling ball of wind under his feet quickly flew him over the wall. There was no need for him to be trapped in it anymore.

((Severing Pressure, Air Riding))

83 Jutsu remaining

90 Academy Jutsu
73 Gennin Jutsu
63 Chuunin Jutsu
53 Jounin Jutsu
19 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:05 pm
Jake "The Light Bringer" Libra
A-Rank Wandering nin

I am the Light from the heavens, and the Darkness it cannot reach......

((Thank god, i thought you would of done the other one, that would of screwed me over, if its just that, then this will be short, it'll be over in about 5 posts))

As Jake would seem to get hit by the tornado of Slashing winds, he would turn into a puff into smoke, to be replaced by a log. Jake would emerge from the forest, as his hands would continue to stream through seals. While usually he would be feeling the exhaustion from using a lot of jutsu quickly, the boost's he had gained from his EMS had countered this, meaning while he would feel exhausted, he wouldn't as long as it was active. After finishing his seals. 5 clones would appear around him, as he stood in the middle with a ball of white light building up in his hand. "Well, its been fun, but i guess play time is over," he would say, as the clones would take a defensive stance around him.

Bokun on the other hand, just retreated into the ground as the demon approached him, hiding underneath as the black lava would flood towards The Demon summon.

....For I am The Begining of Life, and the Harbinger of Death

.....I am a Bringer of Destruction. And Now you shall face my Wraith...

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:30 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((Oh...that. stare What's the other one?))
"YES IT IS!" A sudden roar came from behind Jake and the clones as a 7-ft tall creature with sannin-level speed slammed its fists down into the ground. The strength was parrallel to Sakura's as the blast destroyed the earth all around them, capable of destroying all of the clones from its wave of power, and would even hurt the real Jake if he did not move out of the way. The creature breathed heavily through a twisted looking mask as its orange fur stood on end. Meanwhile the King jumped over the pool of lava and started burning the ground around him a rage. At the moment he poised no threat to Jake. Fenrir jumped off of his ball of swirling air to land close by as he grinned. "Yajuu, you've grown."

((No jutsu used this post. Yajuu's punch= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n91405_rQd8&feature=related

Yajuu-second stage

User Image ))
83 Jutsu remaining

90 Academy Jutsu
73 Gennin Jutsu
63 Chuunin Jutsu
53 Jounin Jutsu
19 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:08 pm
((Before I post, what jutsu did you use and how can you be using both the light thing and chidori when you only have one s-rank left?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:17 pm
((In order of use:
Tattoo shield C
Temp body paralysis D
Lightning spikes (Wind and lightning combonation jutsu) C
and Chidori A

And chidori is an A ranked technqiue, acording to leaf ninja, and naruto wiki, unless its classed as an S here? if it is, i can edit it to another technique of similar effects))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:24 pm
((Go ahead and change it to another technique, because it is an S-rank here. It's not going to change anything anyways. I do want you to explain how you dived underground while the ground is being destroyed though, because I would've thought that trying that would get you killed. Yajuu is not directly behind you as well. He's a few meters back. Oh, and what kind of clone are the others around me? You never specified if they're shadow or not.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:34 pm
((I didn't dive underground, i blocked the blow, but the force sent me underground, and did a number of jakes arms. and they are shadow clones, its the only clones i use, apart from burning, but i rarely use them))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:40 pm
(And edited)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:45 pm
((Not quite. Yajuu was still a fair distance away, so that means you couldn't have seen his fists coming down at you to warn you, nor would you have been able to paralyze him before he could move. He was just behind you, out of sight from your sharingan, using a kinda hulk smash move to trip you up and destroy the clones. It doesn't matter too much though. I'm having both the summon and yajuu leave in my next post. It'll be bothersome enough to save my own character without having to worry about them as well, and I suspect you're just worried that I'll use the demon's revert move to get out of the light attack.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:01 pm
((Oh, i thought he was aiming the fist at me))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:03 pm
((If he were, then I would've said he was trying to hit you and not the ground. I should've gone into more detail though to stress that he wasn't on top of you though.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:06 pm
((Just a little side note, I don't see Chidori in the list of S-rank raiton jutsu list. Chidori is a A-rank jutsu, Raikiri is the S-rank one.))  

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces