Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Koi vs. Rahenno (Gate Battle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:52 pm
((All that s**t he was talking was because he thought he could easily take out Rahenno, my bro. But clearly he has his tail between his legs and ready to run.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:55 pm
iKoisu
(This is bullshit. Mikyo is dead, Raiden is dead. Owe but now they're not, Really, this is stupid. BB clearly wants me to die, he hates me, but he won't say it. So BB, why not let Rah leave, and Mikyo die, and have Kiyoshi fight me, one versus one. A fair fight. Your the Raijin, so whadda you say? Kiyoshi vs. Koi. Lightning Country. That way when I'm done nobody can attack me. I can clearly understand if you want to not fight fairly. But if I'm correct, you have to ask the person to kill them, or get them in a state that is undefendable. I expect to live.)
((Raiden is dead he's using a new rpc, just with the same name.))  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:55 pm
Oni_Soul
TheWingsOfTheGods
(Yeah, but it doesn't help that mikyo is pretty much indestructible, and his only weakness, is defended by his indestructibility))

((Actually, He stepped through the gate in the last post that I careated, so that means he still has the power, yes, BUT, he can die. His body is no longer metal.))

Okay then, thats means his not As bad...but still, mikyo is basically a god.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:58 pm
Question, isn't god moding like the biggest problem people are against in the guild? Why do we have a god-like character? If he's that bad shouldn't we restrict him a lil bit?  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:01 pm
((Mikyo was created when the guild first was, and people generally dont like to restrict him, cause...well....thats how powerful his was back then...He was like pein, but if the pein was the kyuubi host with full control, while still having the 6 bodies thing))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:04 pm
iKoisu
(This is bullshit. Mikyo is dead, Raiden is dead. Owe but now they're not, Really, this is stupid. BB clearly wants me to die, he hates me, but he won't say it. So BB, why not let Rah leave, and Mikyo die, and have Kiyoshi fight me, one versus one. A fair fight. Your the Raijin, so whadda you say? Kiyoshi vs. Koi. Lightning Country. That way when I'm done nobody can attack me. I can clearly understand if you want to not fight fairly. But if I'm correct, you have to ask the person to kill them, or get them in a state that is undefendable. I expect to live.)

((i never seen anyone complain as much as you. Raiden is dead, but his soul was reincarnated and overall he is different. No same clan or kekki genkai. And if BB wanted you dead he could of killed you long ago. So stop complaining all the time and just deal with it nothing is wrong with me or oni's rpcs. Nothing illegal or god mod.))  

Shruikan Tenshi

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:11 pm
((Raiden I have nothing against you but you died and shouldn't have been allowed to auto level to sannin and mist 7 and s**t, plus Mikyo shouldn't be able to enter the battle, there is a barrier and it is bullshit I think koi and kiyoshi should fight each other they are the ones with the problem and we shouldn't step into this fight, we shouldn't be pawns for either of them, we are just people of NUR and these are two people who are having a problem, it wouldn't be so big if one wasn't the captian and then they would fight each other not have everyone and their mother fight the other person.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:18 pm
irishshamrock12
((Raiden I have nothing against you but you died and shouldn't have been allowed to auto level to sannin and mist 7 and s**t, plus Mikyo shouldn't be able to enter the battle, there is a barrier and it is bullshit I think koi and kiyoshi should fight each other they are the ones with the problem and we shouldn't step into this fight, we shouldn't be pawns for either of them, we are just people of NUR and these are two people who are having a problem, it wouldn't be so big if one wasn't the captian and then they would fight each other not have everyone and their mother fight the other person.))

((the auto rank there are very strong reasons for, but your right. Koi and Kiyoshi are in this fight and not us. So I'll leave it be. Trust me ddude i know what you mean, but there are very strong reasons for it. Anywho, last occ))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:29 pm
irishshamrock12

(I have nothing against anyone but he was allowed to bring Raiden back and that should have been the end of it, technically that isn't even the original Raiden anyway. It was a decision made and no complaints should be made by anyone. That is what was decided and that is how it is. Mikyo was also allowed into the barrier, that is how it was decided and that is how it is for several reasons. Mikyo is all powerful because where is the fun in a not all powerful Mikyo?)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:12 pm
((Im sorry Naro but bb sending Mikyo is a mocve that makes him seem weaker, he is allowing one of the two still surviving NUR gods at Koi to kill him, if bb is so confident he should do it himself, and not lock himself in with a bunch of students.))  

irishshamrock12

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:02 pm
((Mikyo is not indestructable anymore...that should be good enough for anyone that facess him. He can bleed....))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:19 pm
(OoC much? Guys there is a chat thread. And if I survive the fight against Mikyo and Oni, then I'll carry out my Akatsuki duties. If I die, I have a 2nd RPC. The Ichibi host.)  

Zombie Swagger

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:30 pm
((Nice to see that we a have game player! Lets fight! Im going to guess since im late, its Rahenno, you, then me, then back to you. but heres a twist. ******** that little jutsu number crap...If i take you on, I want you to use your best.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:40 am
((I am stepping in on that. Keep track or you will be ejected from the fight and it will start over AGAIN. I don't think koi or rah want that to happen again. To be stuck in a perpetual fight never to end because someone in the fight keeps breaking rules.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:08 pm
((Koi better not die i still need him i think lol))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff