Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:19 pm
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
I got two off the top of my head. One in TF2 as a Scout. Got ambushed by a Pyro while running to the intel at Turbine. Got away barely, got to the intel room, double jumped over the railing... and died of burning at the peak. Arms were stretched out Superman style, so it looked like i was making a flying leap at the intel while burning into a pile of ash.

Hey!

That's my epic death. >=(

Yes, but it was on my account, and therefor, my property. xp

...jackass... stare

Are we allowed to post an epic death that we caused?

No Sniper kills!

...jackass... stare

If yu post what I think yu wanna post, I'll counter it with my epic flying backstab.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:33 pm
So anyway, I'm on Badwater and defending. I was using Sniper I had just recently respawned. As I was making my way back to the conflict I just pass under the bridge and I see an enemy on yonder roof. (and mind you, this is on or the sever mods, and as such thinks he is the s**t) So I scope up and take aim at him. He fires off a few grenades, unaware of my presence. He starts to retreat and goes to jump off the roof, but the moment he steps off, I fire and score a headshot. As his lifeless ragdoll flops to the ground, I hear one of my teammates laugh and say, "Nice shot".

I smiled to myself and celebrated my victory. Not only did I kill a pretty good Demoman, I perforated and elitist p***k.

It was a good day.

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:34 pm
Why is it that every N-Cult topic has at least one flame war between two Culties?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:36 pm
Rachetgirl11
Why is it that every N-Cult topic has at least one flame war between two Culties?

Because we're best friends and argue about everything anyway.  

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:44 pm
Harusame Mizukishi
Rachetgirl11

Not just between the two of you guys. I said "a flame war between two Culties", not "A flame war between Harusame and Hashire". A lot of topics I've read have a few good arguements in them. Or maybe I'm reading things wrong. I'm probably wrong on this one...like I ALWAYS am.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:49 pm
Rachetgirl11
Harusame Mizukishi
Rachetgirl11

Not just between the two of you guys. I said "a flame war between two Culties", not "A flame war between Harusame and Hashire". A lot of topics I've read have a few good arguements in them. Or maybe I'm reading things wrong. I'm probably wrong on this one...like I ALWAYS am.

Oh. That's simple.

Some guys can be dicks. And when two dicks are together in the same place, things don't go very well.

Unless Cookie is present.

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:50 pm
Magus isn't really an elitist. He's just kinda arrogant. He doesn't think everyone is below him, he just thinks he's real good.

And to be honest, he's a pro at being a Demo spam whore.

And now for my story:

Wasn't the same game, but on the same Badwater server, I was defending at the final point. There was a single Soldier hassling the Engies and Medics, preventing them from building up Sentries and Ubercharges respectively.

This guy, Dr. Maggot, is a career Sniper and Soldier. He's admitted to never touching another class besides those two, and has over 90 hours logged on each. So he's not dying, or barely getting shot. After awhile, he finally gets weak enough to make a retreat. He Rocket Jumped from the bottom floor to try and get away. It just so happened that I was on my way back to base after cleaning out the Sniper tower. I see him RJ, so I jump onto the railing, jump off that at him, and backstab him midair at the peak of the RJ. His ragdoll flew across the open field and faceplanted the sidewall of our Base. People were laughing like crazy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:12 pm
Harusame Mizukishi
Rachetgirl11
Harusame Mizukishi
Rachetgirl11

Oh. That's simple.

Some guys can be dicks. And when two dicks are together in the same place, things don't go very well.

Unless Cookie is present.
Then we all just shut up and bend over.  

MaverickDrifter

TheGim55

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:26 am
this is a little late but, Jackass is MY word.
anyway,
I was playing Zelda:MM
there was a bomb mouse thing chasing me (no. NOT A BOMBCHU! stressed )
so i was running (i didn't feel like fighting) and a chu jelly (or whatever they were called in MM) started chasing me and the bomb mouse hit it and they both died in a big firey explosion. I was like HOLLY SH- that was cool.

And there was this time i was playing deirge of ceberuas and i shot a guy in the balls and he fell of the rather high ledge he was on and died.

Also, (i didn't die here but it was funny) In deirge of ceberus, i was on a mission where i had to kill a bore thing (it was huge) i was running low on amo and health, so i ran up a clif where I was looking for him and RIGHT behind me, i saw his tusts screemed like a little gir- Manly man that I am and jumped of. i finished him by shooting him in the balls.

Also i was playing MM and i was fighting the first boss as oni link and him him twice and for the 3rd hit, i got him in the balls (with my sword) and he jumped, fell over, burned away, and died. I laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:21 am
Epic death trilogy.

Part 1: I was a hunter, we were against a team in scavenge that liked to push every can at once so they could be closer to the middle, a team of two would stay out and protect them from spitters. I jumped one of the guys while he was up on the balcony making him drop his can, his buddy threw his can down too. Then I died.

Part 2: Our jockey got a really good ride and our smoker got a great pull, so the duo on the balcony forgot all about their cans and went for their teammates. They then grabbed more cans from where they were and started for the generator, I spawned as a boomer, they threw their cans forward and shot me, but in a freak accident, all three cans landed right next to me and when I blew up they flew away. One went to the generator, the other two flew right up to the balcony with the two cans from Part 1.

Intermission: This thanksgiving in nsmb wii I was standing on an ice block my cousin had and we were trying to use it to preform a really high team jump with me, my cousin, and my grandma. David freaked out because of something his sister did, let go of the ice block I was riding as it sailed over the edge, My grandma tried to rescue me and dived off after cause thought the ground was still there and we could both get back with her propeller hat and David pressed A for some reason causing us to ahve to restart the level.

Part 3: They were scared to move apart after that jockey smoker team got two of their team, so they went for the can by the generator, and my teammates kept them corralled in there for a bit. I spawned as a spitter walked over the 4 cans on the balcony and spit on two of them, but got set on fire by accident so I tried to get out of the fire even though I knew I was dead, and I ran right across the other two cans and died right on top of them. Game over acidy spit burned the cans.  

Owwin

Allegro

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:51 pm
Had a defensive stand as an engineer once that blew my mind (and ball sack).
Sentry nest got taken out by a big group near the intel on 2fort. Heavy+Medic, Scout, Demo, Soldier.

Ducked around the corner, popped the scout in the face with the shotgun. Ran by the Heavy as he and the Medic rounded the corner, wrenched the medic to death, pistoled the Heavy as I went around the other corner (using the two exits to the intel as a merry go round of sorts). Coming back around, I saw that the Demo has rigged one of the entrances, Heavy was camping the other. Crouched, aimed, popped a couple mines, which spooked him enough to det the mines right next to him. Boom.

The Heavy was a problem. Fortunately, he was using Natascha. He grabbed the medkit once, but I managed to flee into the basement supply room. He took off because he couldn't beat me one on one, ran into his base-
where I was waiting, because they hadn't taken my teleporters out.

Oh, and I had a level 2 sentry up.

Also, Ochtan (my Dwarven Warrior) soloing 6 Hurlocks despite not being a tank was awesome. Highlight of my Dragon Aging so far. Couple fireballs took out my team in the battle where Wynne discovers her true abilities (no spoilers, haw haw) and I was the only one left against six Hurlocks. I managed to Two Hand Sweep+ Critical Strike+ Mighty Blow them all out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:01 pm
A couple days ago I had just started playing Guild Wars and I took the Superior runes for granted, they take a lot of HP away.

Anyway, I had so many equipped that when I died enough to get the -60% max HP penalty, my base HP was zero.

So I sat there getting ressed and dying on the spot for like thirty seconds before I figured out how to leave. It was pretty lulzy.  

Shiori Hanamaru

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:31 pm
I was playing firefight in ODST and took down a banshee with a missile turret. A couple seconds after I was killed, I had no idea how.

Then as it zoomed out, I realized the banshee I shot out of the sky landed on me and killed me instantly.

I lol'd.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:41 pm
xd

How about the coolest video game survival?

The first time I finally beat Ozma, he killed me three times over the course of the fight with his stupid chain attacks, and Eiko's random Phoenix activated every time. I was all like, ******** yeah and stuff.  

Shiori Hanamaru

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:02 pm
Shiori Hanamaru
xd

How about the coolest video game survival?

The first time I finally beat Ozma, he killed me three times over the course of the fight with his stupid chain attacks, and Eiko's random Phoenix activated every time. I was all like, ******** yeah and stuff.

I was playing Devil May Cry 2 once with my friend. I was fighting some wolf boss and getting slaughtered. Then he says "If you beat this, you will be my god." For the rest of the battle I didn't get hit once and beat him. I probably had like two hits left in my life too. For the rest of high school until I moved away whenever he would talk s**t I'd be like "Don't talk to your God like that." and he'd be like "....******** times.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff