Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:34 pm
Slayer hears what his masters says " Master if the compass is used to find stones , how did this commader get one then ? i thought only guardians can have them

He sighs and contines " This servant of yours or Commader is a tratior to the demons mi lord , he must be killed , I will kill him if you command me to , I am almost to loch ness "

Slayer waits for a reply from the commader to his question  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:39 pm
Eiji stopped his horse as the horsemen approached and demanded directions to Tarik."We haven't the faintest idea where that tyrant king is. When you find him, let him know that we're looking for him." Eiji cockily smirks and attempts to continue moving pass them, not at all worried of what could possibly happen.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:29 am
As they ride to Loch Ness, Sasori wonders about their new friend Roarke and Eiji's brother. She asks Eiji, "How is it that your brother is on Tarik's side?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:31 am
Acos nudged Tarr. Come on, Tarr. Lets move it. she thought, then climbed upon his back. He snorted, but followed the others.  

watertrainer21

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:35 am
Completely ignoring the horsemen Eiji turns to look at Sasori, "You could say that it's not that he's on Tarik's side, but he is never opposed to considering both sides of a situation as this. He was always like that." Eiji then chuckled when he realized that he had completely left his friends in the dark on the matter of all these things that came to mind, including the fact that he had his memory back. Which would soon prove useful in the near future.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:03 am
Onyx ignored the horsemen just as much as Eiji did, even flipping them a certain one finger salute. He strode after the others, moving surprisingly fast even though he was on foot while they were on horseback. Roarke glanced back at him, then spoke to Eiji. "Your friend is mighty fast on his feet," he said in a quiet tone, glancing at Sasori.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:20 am
"Yes he is. I always wondered how he was able to do it. Actually I've always wondered how he did a lot of things." Eiji chuckled and then thought back to the poor rejected horsemen, wondering if they took offense to their rejection.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:07 am
Onyx chuckled. "If you wanted to know, all you had to do was ask, Eiji," he said dryly. Roarke glanced at him, then shifted his gaze back ahead of them. "I had talents I didn't fully understand on Earth, mainly what I thought was vivid dreams, but due to a few meetings with people I won't name, I found it was something extremely rare among men, or that was what I got from them. Dreamwalking," he said quietly. Roarke wondered why the black haired warrior referred to the world as 'Earth' as if he were from a different time or planet. "Through practice and training in the dream realm, I learned different fighting styles on top of what I already knew, and after the change..." meaning the experiences they'd had in Antera, "my skills seemed to grow stronger and more varied to a certain extent before it awoke," he said quietly.
He spun as he heard loud galloping, using his shadow abilities to manifest a small round shield and short spears with long blades. He surprisingly grinned as the black armored soldiers came at him, letting the other guardians get some distance with Roarke's guidance. "Is he mad?" the Scotsman said in annoyance.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:48 am
"It would seem that he's just realized that we ignored him and continued to walk right past him. What to do? Help or let Onyx take care of them. I could use a work out, need to get back in the habit of what all I lost with my memories locked away." Eiji turned his horse around and gallops forward toward the soldiers. He stops once he was beside Onyx. Jumping off his horse, he stands beside Onyx speaking,"You know, you don't always have to be like that."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:09 am
Onyx shrugged slightly. Considering how I was trained and taught of Tel'aran'rhiod, you'd be surprised that I didn't pick up more of their traits, he said telepathically. He moved quickly, ramming the first spear into the lead horseman's throat with an astonishingly accurate release in throwing it. His eyes narrowed, turning violet red for just a second as his muscles bulged. "Attack my friends, and you meet the mother's last embrace," he growled, darkness seeming to cling to his skin and aura.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:36 am
elaise rode her horse silently, listening to the conversation that was happening around her as she thought about everything, hearing what roarke said she looked behind her at onyx and shrugged slightly " it's just the way he is, some people would say he was mad." she said smiling at the scotsman before looking back at onyx.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:57 am
Roarke chuckled as he shrugged back. "Some have said the same of me at times. When I was young, I was impulsive more than not, lass," he said quietly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:04 pm
elaise smiled at him again " i think we're all mad at times." she said laughing remembering some of the times she'd nearlly got herself killed by doing something stupid. she looked down at her hand as she created what looked like a small sea serpent in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:20 pm
Roarke blinked, noticing what Elaise was doing. He felt an odd sensation, like something was bubbling in his mind, faint and distant. To him, it was as if he heard and felt a distant stream. People had always found it surprising he could find water nearly anywhere he tried to do it. He felt a massive surge of sudden fear from something nearby, as if something were leaping to kill him. Oddly, it was not coming from the incoming strangers, but the black haired fighter he'd noticed before. It looked as if darkness were seeping from his body, curling around him. That is odd, and disheartening to see, whatever it is, he thought, unaware they could hear his thoughts if they tried hard enough.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:25 pm
elaise heard his thoughts and looked up frowning slightly " what's odd and disheartening to see?" she said to him without thinking, reaising what she'd said she quicxkly put her hand over her mouth.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff