Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Cavern of the Oracle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:19 pm
After he had waited a bit, he was passed by a seemingly rude man. However, when the man touched his shoulder, he got a strange hum in his mind that left him slightly disorented. What was that? he thought to himself. The last time this happened, it was the first time I touched Kozuchi Ozuchi he thought, looking down at his hammer. Shrugging, he began moving into the cave. He began moving toward the oracle when the man left, and wondered what to ask. "So. You are the oracle I have been hearing so much about. Well, which side should I choose? Rebel or a friend of the king?" He said in a firm voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:46 pm
((Hey ultra, Tatsuya's still in the cave talking with Byakuren lol))  

Firebrand666

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:53 pm
Fluffy was flabbergasted. As he stared at Byakuren in quick excitement, he began to sit still and quietly. He was very sure that a ride in the mountain would be great. Fluffy began to squirm as answers were slipping from her mouth. Her elegance was amazing, but something else caught his attention. A woman! Fluffy just loved them. They always loved to scratch his snout, and that feeling was great. Men were so mean to him, always trying to slay him. The only man he really liked was Teran. He was friends with Byakuren, and he enjoyed that. But this one! This one was really nice.

Fluffy began to run, stopping only a few inches away from Leto, jumping up and down, then placing his head down, wanting to be scratched. His tail wagged furiously through the air, sending it into the sides of the walls, large amounts of debris falling from the cave.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:01 pm
Firebrand666
((Hey ultra, Tatsuya's still in the cave talking with Byakuren lol))

(yeah i know, just wanted to get that post out of the way, waiting until she is finished with Byakuren)  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:21 pm
“To be perfectly honest, yes you are a plaything.” Observing Tatsuya’s facial expressions, Byakuren sighed inwardly. Existence, she was beginning to hate the word. How many times had she asked herself that single question, why she existed? Still staring at Tatsuya, her lips twisted into a wry smile. “Unfortunately, if you would like me to answer yet another question, you’ll have to wait until I’ve taken care of the questions of those who’ve also entered my home. Take one of the chairs, the bed, whatever you’d like and make yourself comfortable if you decide to wait.” At the knock against the stone wall, she turned away and strode towards the origin of the noise. “Also, my name is Byakuren. I go by nothing else…”

Pushing her white hair away from her eyes she noted the two women and the man who’d recently entered and stifled a yawn before she narrowed her magenta eyes. In a way, she hated every single one of them. They came to see the Oracle, to gain answers and have their deepest wishes granted…Never had any one of them come to simply strike up a conversation, to enjoy each other’s company. The disrespect grated at her and built into spiraling depression more often then not. Byakuren couldn’t stand it, but she still had a duty to fulfill. Luckily, the man with scruffy dark silver hair approached her without reservation and asked his question.

“…Alexander Gingerback, you are a man without a purpose, a drifter.” Stepping towards the cave wall, Byakuren instinctively dodged Fluffy’s dash for the entrance and the young woman there. Not missing a beat she continued as if she hadn’t been interrupted. “Considering your upbringing and your past endeavors…I suggest the Rebel forces. You understand rival forces and as rebels typically are cast as underdogs when compared to those of a King, you may find it stimulating in a sense.” Squinting as dust and rock shards fell from the ceiling due to Fluffy’s enthusiastic tail wags, she slowly began to retreat to her living space to escape the rain of debris.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:28 pm
well, now I know my path.... Alex thought as he breathed a sigh of relief. As he turned to leave, he noticed something very large creature wagging it's tail and staring at him. Standing there with a shocked look on his face, he said "Holy crap a dragon". "No wonder I got burned so bad on my hand when I walked up to the cave. Where on earth did you find a dragon?" He said with amazement. The dragon, crazily enough, was acting like a puppy, wagging it's tail to and fro. The tail hit the walls of the cave viciously. It was then that a rather large chunk of debris fell upon his head, knocking him out instantly.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Firebrand666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:34 pm
"Alright, that doesn't bother me. I'll wait." He bent down to one knee, grabbed her single hand and kissed the top of it before walking towards the dragon. "Bya...kuren. Pretty name." He continued to walk towards the dragon as he muttered to himself. He was now standing right next to it, not knowing what to do, he simply bowed to it, showing he respected it and its power.
"I've never seen a dragon before...such a powerful creature." He raised his empty hand to show he had no intention of harming him. He then gave the dragon a quizzical look, motioning that he intended to pet him and wondering if the dragon would allow him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:54 pm
"Be careful Tatsuya Hasu, he doesn't take well to men. Fluffy is...particular when it comes to those he will allow to touch and coddle him." Called from next to her mahogany table, she yet again sat within her favored chair to wait for the next knowledge seeker to come forward. Watching with mild fascination, Byakuren drug her fingers through the front of her feathery hair, preening silently. Fluffy only chose young women who he was sure would pat him, ones who would most likely not run from seeing his huge bulk running full tilt towards them. What she found amusing was how Alexander had exclaimed as though a dragon the size of a two story house was uncommon. That is before he'd been knocked out by a rather large chunk of rock. Byakuren couldn't be bothered with aiding him, instead continuing to brush her white hair absently.  

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

ezzelinn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:30 am
Dewvraenne looked around as more and more people were pouring in. Still, she was unable to grasp the role of the oracle, except that it must be someone important if all these people came all the way here to see just her. Instead, her gaze moved to the other woman, the only one that notice her out there on the snowy slope, and watched a curious dragon approach her to the woman's delight. Vraenne smiled, and slid through the shadows, and around others, to approach the two of them. When she got close, she made small steps, and put in quite and effort to make them audible since she was used to move unnoticed.

Slowly, she reached out her hand towards the charming dragon, watching is as enchanted as a little child, never considering any danger, not even for a brief moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:19 pm
Now in a confusing order of a vision, Itazuki looked around the cavern. The mood had shifted directions in the other pole of this spectrum. Instead of brutally trying to kill each other it changed to Dragons hopping about and being flabbergasted. Teran had wimped out and level midterm of his and Itazuki's battle. "Ok now there is this FAT!! a**! Dragon, Well I'm hungry." Itazuki shouted out loud making his decision known. He swung his giant sword back and made stuff happen behind, nothing partially dramatic would happen but he lunged forth, galloping around stones and fissures in the ground. He lingered around the massive dragon that was evident that it's master had no control over it and it's owner was a fool with no real power but the power over stupidity. "Hey Blondie!!!" Itazuki thrust his finger, piercing the air and made it point at the oracle. "You dragon is retarded." Itazuki's statement about her being blond was probably wrong but none of this was important to him. A redhead and a blond looked alike to him, he could compare the too and have them resemble a stone in his mind.

He jolted up, flipped back in the air and clenched the cave wall, thrusting a handful of rumble behind him, he scaled the surface and flipped up in the air, where the dragon was being a lazy bum. He held his sword down and had it point at the head of the friendly creature.

(I probably wont be on for awhile)  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Drivenspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:22 pm
Leto watched the dragon as it thundered toward her, almost like a dog. It started wagging it's tail too. Wait.. was it a dog? Probably not. Amused, she starting scratching the dragon. People were going toward Byakuren, asking her questions. She smiled and just waited. Itazuki-sensei was also in the cave, standing on the dragon's head. "Get off sensei!" She watched him stumble off, and returned to playing with the dragon. Leto just couldn't get the grin off her face. The other woman was also coming toward it, to pet it. I could get used to waiting if it's going to be this fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:16 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

The bright red haired man whom had made his way into the cavern quite some time earlier had been hiding in the shadows for some time, silently bearing witness to the events that had transpired and listening to the cool voice of the Oracle. Byakuren. So that was what she was called...and it seemed that her gift was indeed worth of note. Again and again had he listened intently to the wise and knowledgeable words that had spouted from her lips as she bestowed those before her with knowledge. Power. It seemed to be all that those who had come before her sought. All that they desired was Power. Pathetic. That was the single word that came to mind to the man who's presence had miraculously remained hidden, even from the monstrously sized dragon that too seemed to reside within the cavern of the oracle. And what a strange dragon it was indeed.

The man's gleaming red eyes watched with mild interest the events that transpired, but in truth what truly held his attention was the oracle herself. There was something about her...something he could not put his finger on. But slowly his attention was being pulled from those within the cavern; something was growing within him. Like a pulse it grew, building and growing more intense. He did not have long, soon he would have to take his leave.

...He was breaking free....

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Kaen Ryukai

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:46 pm
"Ohhhhh, my aching head" mumbled Alex as he woke up from being knocked out. Sitting up, he saw a most idiotic man jumping up on top of the dragon while yelling insults at it and the oracle. He was about to fling his hammer at the man, but stopped as he had realized that the man was probably going to get eaten anyways. He then rested his back on the cool wall of the cave, letting the rock ease the pain from his head. Thinking back to his childhood, he rememberd one of the few times he had ever seen a dragon. The last one he had saw torched a small rival village for his village, and remembering back, it seemed to look a lot like the one that now stood before him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:01 pm
Agito walked through the entrance of the cave, still in wolf form, he saw that there were other people here too, he looked at them with his red eyes. "Well looks like im gonna have to wait for a bit." he said and sighed and leaned up against the wall.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:05 pm
If one had not seen a dragon snap in pure rage, they were lucky. For the few left in the cave, they were very unlucky people, perhaps the most unlucky of them was Itazuki, the man dumb enough to attack a dragon. Fluffy flapped its wings, and Itazuki was launched off of its back. It growled, now no longer seeming any sort of dog like, the dragon was completely enraged. Flames began to engulf the dragon as a burst of hot air shot through the cave. Fluffy was a gentleman of sorts, so he grabbed the ladies, both Leto and Dewraenne were lifted with his tail, and dropped next to Byakuren, who he pushed against the wall. (Sorry about the godmod biggrin ) He then stared to the remaining men in the room. He hated men, but most of all, he hated cocky people who wanted power. Although only mad at Itazuki, he did not care if the other men were hurt from his flames. Although Fluffy would not directly attack them, he would not mind if they were in the way for his gigantic flames. The ladies would be avoided at all cost, for Fluffy was a ladies man.

Sprinting forward, Fluffy began to bite at Itazuki, the man who had attacked him was very dumb, a gigantic dragon is not something to be toyed with, even if it was like a domestic dog. Flames burst through the cave, sent straight towards Itazuki. As the flames got closer to him, a war cry erupted from Fluffy's large mouth. All hell began to break out, the fire of Fluffy was very hot, and was far stronger then any fire out there. This fire was godly, nothing could stop it. Fluffy laughed, Itazuki would be his next meal. The flames were also headed straight towards the other men, although to a lesser degree, dodging these flames would be easier for them, although intense heat might cause them to sweat, hopefully making them stink so Byakuren would pay more attention to Fluffy then them.

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff