Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Am I the Only One Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilia21

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:53 am
ahahaha...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:36 pm
I recall wanting to be Sailor Moon when I was younger.

At one point, my friends and I actually decided what character everyone would be, also. I was Sailor Mars.  

NorthEastFire

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm
i remember just a while ago my friend and i was talking about how sailor moon was our first anime and how i always wanted to be like neptune!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:07 pm
sailor moon was my first anime  

Lady Wayneright

Beloved Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

GeekyAnimeChick

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:57 am
I was 10 years old when i started watching it, so I always hoped that somehow I could be one someday lol. I even made my own character, I called her Sailor Star and acted like I was a senshi...but then I found out there were Starlights in the last season and i was kind of sad about it lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:58 am
Grinsender-Damon
Am I the only one, who was a little girl whom always wanted to grow up and becom a sailor scout when she was older? redface

I am sure I am was not the only one who felt like that when she was young.

no u r not! i did 2! cuz im pretty sure i wanted 2 b venus! smile (jeez...i talk about her alot.....)  

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:59 am
MagicUserGirl
I was 10 years old when i started watching it, so I always hoped that somehow I could be one someday lol. I even made my own character, I called her Sailor Star and acted like I was a senshi...but then I found out there were Starlights in the last season and i was kind of sad about it lol.
omg i did the same! i made up a character called sailor sun and 4 years ago me and my friends did a RPG @ recess!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:01 pm
No, of course not.
I always wanted to be like Minako-chan. Outgoing, carefree.
lol ^^

Fionna-Rose

Sugary Bunny

Earth Princess Kyoko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:48 pm
Yeah I wanted to be a sailor scout when I was little. I still kind of want to be one.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:40 am
Of course you're not the only one. biggrin By the time I got into Sailor Moon, I was doing less "play-acting" with friends, but I still do sometimes. The rest of that energy goes into sketches and stories. So yes, I pretend to be a sailor scout through my characters, but I usually have an OOC senshi. smile  

Lady Okami Gin-Iro

Floral Warrior

Feral Cat

13,150 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:58 am
I loved Sailor Moon when I was little...I watched it all the time. I like Jupiter,Venus and Mars the most. I could never decide on one as my favorite so i have 3. xd I always wanted to be like them...
4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:52 am
Sailor Moon started it's second (and more successful) run in the US when I was in high school, so I was too old to dream of being a sailor scout.  

Avane Anime

Aged Fatcat

huggable ghost

Anxious Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:15 am
Me and my best friends loved sailor moon so much we made our own super hero selves, each of us was a girl with animal powers who ussed them to fight the snow queen.... and no it was Sailor Moon that inspired us for that not anything else...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:54 am
I would love to have a great life with friends and powers and a crown heart I think of myself as Jupiter and sometimes think of what it would be like to have that kind of life...that would be fun!!!  

soccer11girl

Tipsy Regular

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers