Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
♬♪Fruits basket Onigiri invasion [OCC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inferior Book Worm

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:02 pm
GAH!! Please don't spoil it, i'm only on volume 19. T___T

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:03 pm
the sweet far thing
Sukiko Sparrow
the sweet far thing
Sukiko Sparrow
the sweet far thing
Hey guys, I am thinking of Having Mero confess his feeling for Kay, thoughts?

Go for it~!

maybe we can have Mugi figure out that Saki is no longer cursed? that would be awkward

lolz
Totally.
I'm gonna make him turn into a cat when he gets to Emiko's house too :3
They're about to head over there.

yay! I accepted a male non zodiac too just a few minutes ago! I really like the character so far so think he will work

I hope I'm doing okay. ^-^|| It's been a long time since I've done a roleplay.  

s u g o i s

Heart Seeker

Breathing Apparatus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:47 pm
xXxMuffinxMasterxXx

Eepers!

I'm not! xD

Don't worry >.<

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:02 pm
Sukiko Sparrow
Yes yes~

And If it's tripping you guys are thinking about, then I can do that too xD
Anything to get him to turn into a cat tonight ;D ( like if Emiko goes to hug him - since he's mentioning it - and he tries to get up, I'll have his foot get caught on the blanket and make him fall over )

and thankies! xD
I love making avi's~

Yes! As soon as you wrote in that golden opportunity I thought that I would have Emiko go to hug him, so I'm glad you're alright with that. I'm excited for the reveal~

And I absolutely loved Momiji's response to Tohru discovering the curse in the anime/manga. That would be adorable!

SayuriGoddess

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:06 am
SayuriGoddess
Sukiko Sparrow
Yes yes~

Anything to get him to turn into a cat tonight ;D ( like if Emiko goes to hug him - since he's mentioning it - and he tries to get up, I'll have his foot get caught on the blanket and make him fall over )

and thankies! xD
I love making avi's~

Yes! As soon as you wrote in that golden opportunity I thought that I would have Emiko go to hug him, so I'm glad you're alright with that. I'm excited for the reveal~

And I absolutely loved Momiji's response to Tohru discovering the curse in the anime/manga. That would be adorable!

then xXxMuffinxMasterxXx can have her little green rabbit fun! xd

I am getting sick of Danny though and made him to prove a point, I want to get rid of him in a smart way...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:02 pm
the sweet far thing
SayuriGoddess
Sukiko Sparrow
Yes yes~

and thankies! xD
I love making avi's~

I am getting sick of Danny though and made him to prove a point, I want to get rid of him in a smart way...

Uhm... He could always get drafted xD

That way he still kinda exists for the plot of Saki, but nobody can really see him and he'll be gone cause he's in the army ;D

Breathing Apparatus

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:50 pm
Sukiko Sparrow
the sweet far thing
SayuriGoddess
Sukiko Sparrow
Yes yes~

and thankies! xD
I love making avi's~

That way he still kinda exists for the plot of Saki, but nobody can really see him and he'll be gone cause he's in the army ;D

Good idea...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:00 pm
the sweet far thing
Sukiko Sparrow
the sweet far thing
SayuriGoddess
Sukiko Sparrow
Yes yes~

and thankies! xD
I love making avi's~

Good idea...

You don't have to if you don't wanna xD;;

It was just an idea is all.

*doesn't wanna intrude*

Breathing Apparatus

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:02 pm
Sukiko Sparrow
the sweet far thing
Sukiko Sparrow
the sweet far thing
SayuriGoddess
Sukiko Sparrow
Yes yes~

and thankies! xD
I love making avi's~

Good idea...

*doesn't wanna intrude*

I need intruding!

I take my writing a bit too seriously, I could actually picture Mero in my head last night fighting with somebody who called him a "Shrimp!" I have a point with making him look younger than he really is. I got the idea from Edward Elric XD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:00 pm
the sweet far thing
Sukiko Sparrow
the sweet far thing
Sukiko Sparrow
the sweet far thing

Good idea...

*doesn't wanna intrude*

I need intruding!

I take my writing a bit too seriously, I could actually picture Mero in my head last night fighting with somebody who called him a "Shrimp!" I have a point with making him look younger than he really is. I got the idea from Edward Elric XD

xDD
Don't worry~! I do that too sometimes!

Haha. And I noticed xD You must like FMA a lot, don'tcha?

Breathing Apparatus

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:03 pm
Sukiko Sparrow
the sweet far thing
Sukiko Sparrow
the sweet far thing
Sukiko Sparrow
the sweet far thing

Good idea...

*doesn't wanna intrude*

I need intruding!

xDD

yes... emo it is my addiction
that and death note

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:28 pm
Hey SFT! Think you could make me a posting layout? I really want a tricked out one like yours. XD  

Sundara Rajakumari

Breathing Apparatus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:52 pm
the sweet far thing
Sukiko Sparrow
the sweet far thing
Sukiko Sparrow
the sweet far thing

Good idea...

*doesn't wanna intrude*

I need intruding!

xDD

yes... emo it is my addiction
that and death note

Omg

I love Death Note D:

I'm such a nerd...I made a list of things dealing with Death Note

" Death Note Rule number 58: When you saw the Death Note reference on Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, you pee'd your pants. "
best one xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:02 pm
Sukiko Sparrow
xXxMuffinxMasterxXx

Eepers!

I'm not! xD

Don't worry >.<

I just finished 20. ^^ Be free, Momiji!! BE FREE!!!

@ SFT: I will have my little green rabbit fun....And i love FMA! So far. xD I'm on volume...8? I think?

Inferior Book Worm

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:04 pm
iDance_4_LiFe
Hey SFT! Think you could make me a posting layout? I really want a tricked out one like yours. XD

sure, send me the icon piucs and I will!

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff