Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:20 pm
Kazuma sighed he realized the truth and his shoulders slumped "Yes I knew her very well, the pendant symbolizes love between us she wasn't from konoha I asked her to come back with me but she said she couldn't" he said and sat down on the stump, Aoi's ears perked at the familiarity of the name Suukou.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:36 pm
As Kazuma spoke Nakashima's expression became one of confusion and when when he stopped Nakashima couldn't find the words he wanted to say. "Ahh... wait...are you trying to say that...." Nakashima couldn't finish. Toboe could sense the tension in the air and took this time to lay down next to Nakashima's feet curling his tassle lightly as he alternated his gaze between Aoi, Kazum, and Nakashima.  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:28 pm
"He was in love, my dear Nakashima." Myoto appeared coming from the training grounds with a scroll bag tied to his right leg. He was buttoning up the vest that he normally woar with his left han, his right hand still covered by the long sleeve from his black shirt. "Or something or someone loved him. Noa is in a meeting with the Kage, she will come when she is done." He pronounced quickly changing the subject to the matter at hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:52 am
Kazuma rubbed his eyes and his shoulders were slumped "Nakashima Myoto is right, I was in love with her, and I think you are the product of that love, your hair is like Suukou's but look at yourself you are like a younger dark haired version of me" he said sighed.  

irishshamrock12

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:16 am
Nakashima really didn't want to deal with this newest revalation and was glad when Myoto had arrived. Nakashima released a deep sigh then turned a smiling gaze upon Myoto. "Well in the meantime, while we're waiting for Noa to arrive, perhaps the three of us could do some training." Nakashima prompted trying to help Myoto change the topic.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:24 am
Kazuma backed away and pulled ot some scrolls "What do you guys want to learn" he asked and sighed.  

irishshamrock12

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:26 am
Kazuma's question brought a new light to Nakashima's face and as he turned around he couldn't help but flash an innocent smile his newly found father and sensei's way. "That's a foolish question."Nakashima said with a light laugh before turning his gaze to Myoto once again the back to Kazuma. "Isn't it obvious that Me and Myoto want to learn everything." Nakashima said with a warm smile. "But right now I think some elemental jutsu would be great. Doton for me and if I'm not mistaken it's Katon for you, right Myoto?" Nakashima continued as Toboe sensing the change in his mood barked happily in agreement before looking over at Myoto and running over to paw playfully at his leg.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:08 am
Kazuma smiled "Any element jutsu, i'll even learn it with you guys, but I will probably learn it faster" he said and laughed.  

irishshamrock12

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:16 am
"Yes, fire is my realm of experience." Myoto said looking at the two. He wanted to keep the scrolls a secret for now, practice them behind his friends back for now. Sort of an ace up his sleeve until the time arrives, and it seemed that whoever placed them there wanted him to find them. So far, Myoto has excelled in that jutsu but it seemed to powerfull for anyone else to get there hands on it. "Whatever you wish to teach us Sensei. Or if you wish, you could send us on a mission." Myoto acknowledged with hesitation. He wished to find out what his teammates were capable of and also wanted to see the different Villages.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Kazuma shrugged "I don't care just pick any katon jutsu" he said and twirled the katon ninjutsu scroll.  

irishshamrock12

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:32 pm
((Your not in this squad, this is an elite squad that im going to make oinin when they get to chuunin, sorry its better this way otherwise Kazuma would kill you.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:06 pm
((Sorry, please delete your posts.))  

irishshamrock12

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out