Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
New Rp! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RP?
  Yay!
  Nay!
View Results

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:04 pm
Iakun: Oh I can understand it too, but eh whatever. *chuckles* Oh yeah I'm more at home in the darkness I can play them Light characters for me tend to come out stupid I swear.

Miller: *blinks* Were-turtle?? Seriously? At least with the were-sheep and zombie cows it's scary they're fast what's the "were-turtle" going to do crawl after ya slowly...though I guess in water they'd be scary...but I'd go more for the were-sheep... Though was it zombie cows or were-cows? *shrugs* Oh well. I guess the reason many don't make up new ones is cause the old ones have their charms, can be manipulated as we like, and people already know what you're talking about without you having to get into super detail. *shrugs* That's just my idea though on that.

Dude: *chuckles* Kay ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:36 pm
Moonracer
Iakun: Oh I can understand it too, but eh whatever. *chuckles* Oh yeah I'm more at home in the darkness I can play them Light characters for me tend to come out stupid I swear.

Miller: *blinks* Were-turtle?? Seriously? At least with the were-sheep and zombie cows it's scary they're fast what's the "were-turtle" going to do crawl after ya slowly...though I guess in water they'd be scary...but I'd go more for the were-sheep... Though was it zombie cows or were-cows? *shrugs* Oh well. I guess the reason many don't make up new ones is cause the old ones have their charms, can be manipulated as we like, and people already know what you're talking about without you having to get into super detail. *shrugs* That's just my idea though on that.

Franken-Narwhal!

aamiller321

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:34 pm
*Points* Okay now see that would be scary! That's a good one!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:27 pm
aamiller321

I was just commenting on how unimaginative most people are, people should start making up new types of supernatural creatures.

Can anyone say, "Were-turtle"?

Well, my "Creatures" category already covers that.  

Iakun

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:52 am
aamiller321
Moonracer

Franken-Narwhal!

Better then a were-turtle. and I definately wouldn't want to run into it.
So...
Congrats, a new wonderfully wierd idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:40 am
I used to make up weird creatures and stuff just for my own amusement. xd I agree that there's very imagination among most internet people these days. But some people put a lot more effort into it.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Iakun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:27 pm
For all the crap I talked about people's imagination my imagination ain't all that great either lol

Hey, were-turtle couldn't be all that bad. Apparently some people are forgetting about the teenage mutant ninja turtles. That's kinda were-turtle-ish!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:57 pm
HAVE FUN!

I dont participate that  

Sweetkitty

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:46 am
Iakun
For all the crap I talked about people's imagination my imagination ain't all that great either lol

Hey, were-turtle couldn't be all that bad. Apparently some people are forgetting about the teenage mutant ninja turtles. That's kinda were-turtle-ish!

AH man, you're right.
I forgot about the teenage mutant ninja turtles.
I wouldn't axactly call them "were-turtles", but if that was a were-turtles form. it would definately be worth fearing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:05 pm
Hey now the only reason the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are even close to being scary is the fact that they were trained in the ancient art of whooping your butt Asian style and they got those lessons from a rat! *shrugs* But that's just me.

Purple: Yeah, I've made up a few myself it's fun though not as easy at times as some people might think. In fact I've created a clan of creatures but I've yet to be able to name them yet and I eventually would like to bring them into a story I write someday...but we'll see.

Bro: Don't make me smack the back of your head! You have a perfectly fine imagination I should know I've RP'ed with you and read your stories and hear you chatter a lot. I know you've got a perfectly good imagination that I greatly enjoy when you decided to share it.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:44 am
Well, it may just be me.
But I consider anything that can "whoop your butt Asian style" worth fearing at least a little ^.^

(after all, they could do it - and look cool doing it too)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:21 am
*nods* I agree Dude, I really do but I think my point at the time was that was the only reason to fear them other wise they were over sized funny look turtles. The rat was scary looking then they were in all honesty.

(*nods* They totally could and I loved watching them!)  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:18 pm
I still think that if you saw a human-sized turtle in real life, you'd be at least a little nervous. 3nodding

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:45 am
Oh heck yeah, splinter was WAY scary looking. Especially when angry.

I did notice that sometimes the animators forgot to change his facial expression, so it looked like he was REALLY PISSED at the tv. And those were suppose to be quiet moments.

Purple: true true  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:44 pm
xwhateverxdudex
so it looked like he was REALLY PISSED at the tv.

rofl  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces