Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:34 pm
Ray appeared on the outside of the office as he didn't know where to meet the Otokage, "hello," he screamed at the top of his lungs as he looked around for a few minutes. After a few minutes he found the entrance to the mansion right behind him, "How stupid can I be," Ray mumbled as he ran to the doors of the Mansion and knocked. After knocking a few times he decided to enter the mansion, it wasn't to big for a office he thought to himself as he looked around for a few minutes but for a few minutes he found very interesting items in the place but he had finally found the office of the Great Otokage. It was nearly 15 minutes that Ray had to search for the room and finally found it, Ray wanted to be respected by the Otokage and respect him so he knocked on the door and waited to be let in, but hated just running into a office and making the kage mad.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:23 pm
Ray had business else where but he would return to talk to the Otokage tomorrow or when he finished. Ray searched his pocket for paper and a pen, he began writing to the Otokage that he would want know if he can join the village. After writing it he left it on the desk and ran out of the office.

Dear Otokage,

I am Ray Kaguya Kinuga, I was recently In Grass and Rock but I had no further purpose in those villages, I am here to ask you the Otokage of Sound if I can join your village and be a Genin, I am pretty strong and would like to spar with you just a friendly nothing with killing. As for now I will return in a few days.

Sincerely,

Ray Kinuga

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:39 am
((Sorry for the bad post, nets going haywire))

Kai said "We wish to speak to the Otokage"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Mai and Yumi ran quickly into the office of the otokage and entered Kai then exited in front of him.

"Lord otokage-" Mai said as she popped out of Yumi, she smiled wide as she bowed. Well she assumed that the otokage was there but she did not see him or her.

Yumi spotted sky and bowed to her thinking she was of some importance like maybe the kage's assistant. "We have-" Yumi said, she was quite formal about her talking.

"A slight problem." Mai said finishing Yumi's sentence.

"We just spotted a ninja-" Yumi began the sentence as she looked at Sky with some concern.

Mai then continued the sentence. "Who set fire to the gates."

"STOP FINISHING MY SENTENCES!!!" Yumi shouted at Mai and was about to draw her katana but she knew Mai had a likelyhood of spinning like an idiot so she did not. "Anyway we knew the ninja as a rain nin because we met him at cloud. Also our father Akasun Zeramaru said we can be part of this village."

KazElli

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:46 pm
Sky looked at the four different people. Her ears perked up in order to find the answer for the two boys, and apparently the two girls as well. "Well, if you four wish to speak with Nanashi-sama, he is at the hospital. Though, he is having an operation. It sounds as if it is just finishing up, if you would like to go speak with him." Sky said with a smile, she then looked back to the two boys. "Do you guys need a hand getting over there?" She asked, stretching her hand out to them, in a sign of support.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:10 pm
Jin walked in to the office after knocking quietly, and looked inside. "Ahem," He said as he cleared his throat. "I am looking for someone who knows that art of Illusions. Would you be able to help me out?"  

ThePonySlaystation

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:39 pm
Sky looked at Jin. "Hmmm, genjutsu eh? Genjutsu, genjutsu genjutsu..." Sky said as she tapped her chin. "Maybe the Sannin, Mr. Zeramaru knows some." Sky said as she perked her ears. "It sounds like he is in the experimentation room." Sky said, looking back to Jin. "It's about three blocks away, on the left. Then you take a right, then another right, then another right, then a left, and that's the door." Sky said with a smile. "Although, be careful and make sure to knock. I believe he has already killed a couple of people today."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:51 pm
Jin nodded and smiled as she gave the directions. "Also, may I say that I will most likely knock anyways. It doesn't seem like something you'd care about, though I thought I'd say it anyways." He said. He then opened the door and left for the Experimentation Room.  

ThePonySlaystation

KazElli

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

"Thank you." The two said bowing and then the merged into one body but Yumi was playing as the main body.

"If you wont mind we prefer just waiting." Yumi said as she looked for a chair to sit in and waited. She had a few guesses why the kid wanted to learn genjutsu.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:44 pm
Nanashi walked into the office to find multiple people standing there. "Yo." He said as he took the note from the door and read over it quickly before stuffing it into a pocket. "So how can I help you guys?" Nanashi asked them, as Sky jumped onto his back and looking over his shoulder while giving him a hug. She hated being away from Nanashi for too long, when he summoned her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

KazElli

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

"Lord otokage." Yumi said quickly standing onto her feet then bowed.

"Our family moved here. You gave an invitation to my father, Zeramaru." Yumi said respectfully, she was still in a bowing position then she stood up straight.

"I am Yumi and this is my sister." Yumi said as Mai's head popped from her neck.

"HIIIIII!" Mai said in her irritatingly hyper tone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:56 pm
Nanashi took Yumi's hand in his own with a smile. "Welcome to my...Our village. So I trust the your father has accepted my invitation of joining the village, eh? That is wonderful. It is quite a pleasure to meet you two. What else can I do for you two?" Nanashi asked with an equally large smile, as he released Yumi's hand.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

KazElli

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

"Yes my father and mother are here I just dont know where." Yumi said as she smiled back to Nanashi.

"Well me and my sister are chunin and we would love to teach at the academy." Yumi said then she scratched her head.

"Sorry I forgot sir, what is your name? I never asked it." She said with an awkward smile.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:14 pm
Nanashi walked into his office, inviting the girls in with him. When he got to his chair Sky had jumped off his back to stand by his side. "My name is Nanashi. Although, I was wondering if you could give me the names of your family, so I can get familiarized with everyone." Nanashi said as he pulled out some paper, some ink, and a writing utensil.

(And if you can also post your profile if you haven't and also in the ranks thread.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:02 am
Ronnel poked his head in to check on if Nanashi was around. He spotted the twin girls standing talking to the Kage, and ducked back out of sight quickly. He rubbed his cheeks as he sat down on the bench outside the office.
What are two girls who look that good doing in this town? Last I knew...most of the forces were guys. He shrugged and settled back to wait for a moment of his Kage's time. As he sat there, he noticed a bulletin board with updated squads.
"Oh.... Squad One huh? And uh... meet at the Training Grounds? Hmm, definitely need to check that....." He cast a nervous glance back at the room.
Oh yeah, need a solid clone. The teen sighed and tucked the note with the jutsu name he had come to ask about into a pouch on his waist. He checked the meeting location for Squad One, then headed off.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff