Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:17 am
"So you are planning to enter the chuunin exams? Hmm, sounds like you are going to have some fun ahead of you. Have you learned anymore earth jutsu?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:19 am
"yes i have..kinda i've been practicing lightnen justu's" she said  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:59 am
"That is good, it sounds like you are going to do good in the chuunin exams. By the way, how has you boyfriend been?" Kowaii asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:03 am
"good he is entering the chuunin exams also hope i don't face him! she said sarcasticly  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:14 am
"You'd beat him." Kowaii said laughing. "Well if you know any universal jutsu, sure, you can teach the students. In the meantime, I'll go to the back of the room and try and learn some jutsu." Kowaii said with a grin. Even though he was Otokage, he only knew a few sound jutsu.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:49 am
Throughout the other two shinobi's conversation Aki had turned the block of wood into the rough shape of a bird on a limb, he looked it over finding a few flaws and pocketed it he would finish it later. Looking over to the girl who was going to train him he sighed. "My names Aki Nara..." Standing up he yawned and walked over to her a lazy look on his face. "What are we going to be learning now?" The little salamander on his shoulder gazed at her and then clambered down his shirt into his pocket, moments later his head poped over the edge.  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:42 am
Kowaii quickly created a shadow clone to run to the library to grab scrolls on sound jutsu.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:44 am
((Oh and am I a genin now?))  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:03 pm
((Not quite yet, you learn a few more jutsu, then I give you a test.))

Kowaii's clone entered the room again, carrying scrolls. Kowaii took these scrolls and made the clone vanish. Kowaii read the first jutsu on the scroll and figured this would be best for him to learn. Kowaii began to focus his chakra and preformed the handsigns. He then focused his chakra to his lungs and slowly began to whistle.
[1/2]

Kowaii then began to increase the pitch of his whistle. After a few moments, his whistle became shrill and hard to listen to by whoever was in the room. Although, since he didn't want to destroy the hearing of people in the room. He stopped and grinned. "Sound manipulation. Good for the lungs." He said laughing. Kowaii then threw the scroll with the academy level jutsu for sound offensive techniques to Aki. "Give those a try." Kowaii said.
[2/2]

((Yobiko (Whistle)
Unlike Shout, this jutsu actually imbues sound waves with chakra. At this level of skill, the user is only able to affect a very narrow range of frequencies, the frequency of a whistle just happening to fall in that range. The user manipulates the wave, increasing amplitude and frequency slightly, in order to make the whistle unusually loud and piercing. This jutsu is usually used to teach the basics of sound manipulation.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:56 pm
Kowaii read the next scroll with genin techniques on it. Kowaii began to form the handsigns of the first technique and coated the air around his fingers with sound chakra. It began to give a small whistle like sound.
[1/2]

Kowaii then fired the bullets from his fingers at a wall. When they connected with the wall, they made multiple holes. "Very good." Kowaii said to himself. He liked being random like that some times.
[2/2]

((Kaze Senbon no Jutsu (Wind Needles Technique) learned))

Kowaii read the next jutsu on the scroll. He saw that it needed to be done on another person to determine whether the effects really worked or not. He whistled to summon a guard into the room to practice. He formed the handsigns and focused the jutsu to the palms of his hands.
[1/2]

Kowaii then clapped his hands towards the guard. Suddenly, the guard began to lose balance and stumble a bit. Kowaii saw that the jutsu had taken effect and admired how well he was becoming with sound.
[2/2]

((Kinsei Hakai (Balance destroy) learned))

Kowaii read the next jutsu on the list and saw that it needed the use of arm cannons, and then looked at his palms. "I'll have to get a pair of those." Kowaii said. He preformed the signs for the jutsu any way.
[1/2]

Kowaii aimed towards a wall, and instead of using his palms, opened his mouth to allow the jutsu to work. Suddenly a blast of air came from his throat and smashed through the wall. Kowaii coughed suddenly. "I'll need to get a medical ninja to fix up those arm cannons for me." Kowaii said, rubbing his throat.
[2/2]

((Zankuuha (Air Cutter) learned))  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:29 pm
tc_pistols

((If your using the same RPC from Rain, then yes. Yes you are. I made you genin. But, you'll be a rogue... And I'll maybe hunt you down. I don't know... yet...))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:36 pm
Aki snatched the scroll out of the air and unrolled it I guess its gonna be a while before I can go to the forges or whittle. Seriously.... He memorized the seals for Yobiko (Whistle).

1/3

He drew in a lungfull of air and began to whistle while adding chakra to the flow of air increasing the frequency so it became shrilll but he knew from Kowaii's whistle its still wasnt high enough. He relesed the jutsu and took a few breaths before trying again.

2/3

Aki took a deep breath and closed his eyes seeing the soundwave in his mind Sound waves are compressions in the air so I have to increse the rate of compressions to get the frequency up. He started whistling again this time rapidly throwing bursts of chakra into the mix getting such a shrill sound that the guard Kowaii had summoned into the room clutched his ears once again.

3/3

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:39 pm
iKoisu
tc_pistols

((If your using the same RPC from Rain, then yes. Yes you are. I made you genin. But, you'll be a rogue... And I'll maybe hunt you down. I don't know... yet...))

((different rpc Koi the other one is dead.The old one was Doro Aruybi this ones Aki Nara.....))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:47 pm
(Shhhhh and learn the rest of the offensive Sound jutsu. They are on the scroll I threw to you.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:49 pm
Aki decided to learn Myaku (Pulse) next. He studied the scroll trying to understand the jutsu on a physical level. He knew it would compress the air in his lungs with chakra alowing him to expel it towards his opponent, with roughly the force of a punch.

1/3

He molded the chakra in his lungs taking a deep breath and forming the seals all together. He collapsed his lungs making a small pocket of air fly towards the wall. All he got was a dull thud and not the smaking noise he wants.

2/3

He repeated the process again throwing more chakra into the mix and concentrating it further. This time when the jutsu hit the wall it sounded like some one had well.... punched the wall.

3/3

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces