Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:12 pm
Aki turned towards the man and observed the situation. He has two puppets and he said he was made of wood so... Human Puppet. That says out of hand he out classes me. Im asuming he cant hear as a puppet or his hearing is highly reduced He then turned back to the Otokage "Alright i'll follow flame"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:28 pm
Sarium heared Kowaii "He was talking about me though" he said in a whining voice and his eyes narrowed at Aki. The puppets then dissappeared and he did the handsigns for the first jutsu, he knew this jutsu was to make the other person tomporarily deaf. He snapped his finders and could tell Kowaii had heard so he shruged.(1/3)

Sarium did the handsigns again and clapped, Kowai heared it again but he could tell less, Sarium smiled.(2/3)

Sarium did the handsigns again and he clapped again loudly and he could tell Kowaii didnt hear the clap. (3/3) ((Shizumaru (Quiet)))

Sarium did the handsigns for the second jutsu and could tell it didnt work.(1/3)

Sarium did the handsigns again and knew that it wasn't working right yet either.(2/3)

Sarium did the handsign again and by the face on Kowaii's face he knew he was succesful.(3/3)

irishshamrock12

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:29 pm
Flame began to exit the training area and headed to the gates. He expected that Aki would follow him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:32 pm
Aki trotted after flame shaking his head Remember that the puppet is mentally unstable  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:41 pm
tc_pistols
Aki trotted after flame shaking his head Remember that the puppet is mentally unstable

((I loved this!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:46 pm
irishshamrock12
tc_pistols

((I loved this!))

((lol I aim to please))  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:47 pm
Jurou looked walked into the training ground and found the Otokage.
"Hey there, my names Jurou."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:58 pm
"Hey Jurou, what can I do for you?" Kowaii asked, as Sky entered the Training room. "Kowaii, Mister Zeramaru said he will be here soon. But I'm too tired to play tag, you gotta play tag afterwards, ok?" Sky said. Kowaii nodded to her, and she poofed away.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:06 pm
Jurou stared at sky for a second, shook his head and liike back at Kowaii.
"Well i got my head band, and i learned some earth jutsu, so I was wondering if I could learn some medical jutsu or taijutsu from you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:20 pm
"Hmmm, well I don't know any medical jutsu yet, so I suppose I could teach you some of Sound's personal taijutsu." Kowaii said, offering.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:23 pm
Jurou nodded.
"Ya, that sounds great."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:35 pm
"Ok, here you go." Kowaii said, tossing the first two levels of Sound Taijutsu to Jurou. "Take a whack at those."
{About 5 posts to get the basics down.}  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:43 pm
An arrow flew into the training grounds and stuck into the ground right by Kowaii.

The flames on the end extinguished and Kowaii took the note. It was was from Flame, telling Kowaii to go to Konoha. "I'll be back." Kowaii said. "Don't worry, noone will be able to get in the village without consent." Kowaii then ran out of the training grounds, flashing through a set of handseals.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:44 pm
((lol one question before that though. which stages of the taijutsu's are academy, genin, chunin, ect?))  

hentaiprince

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:54 pm
(They are lifestyle Taijutsu. There really is no rank except for the last one, which is Kage. But, Kowaii only wants you to learn them in certain stages. So get to those ones, and keep refining them until Kowaii gets back.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff