Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Experimentation Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:45 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru deactivated his mangekyo sharingan and only the arms and legs of Akio were left.

"Though it will take a person of high rank to use simple release to remove this genjutsu that way you showed will work." Zeramaru said as he showed Kai the seals for release.

Zeramaru grabbed the arms and legs and started slicing off the charred bits with a kunai. Zeramaru then stuffed the arms and legs in jars with preserving liquid.

"Kazu learn another snow juts there are more to be known. "Zeramaru said as he looked at Tera

((only the arms... I dont need the torso

I have more genjutsu to teach you... but later... also I'll teach you some wind jutsus... jack my human puppet is wind element ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:07 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera unrolled her medical scroll and started to look through it for a medical jutsu to learn

"Shinreitejutsu (Psychic Surgery) I will need to learn this so Kazu and his brother here can do what he you want him to do." Tera said as she tried the seals but ended up with nothing. (1/20)

Tera thought about how much more chakra she had to put into the jutsu so she could actually preform it and she tried again but only managed to create the jutsu for a split second (2/20)

"Zeramaru why would you he need surgery?" Tera asked as she did the seals slowly but she did it too slow and she lost concentration. (3/20)
"Cant you just teach him the jutsu you taught blood?"

Tera tried one more time and create a correct field of chakra but she had trouble maintaining it. (4/20)

((I do mine in quads... not all in one post))  

ACsweetpea

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:08 am
User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu
((Yuki Henge Yusuo no Jutsu (Snow Transformation Transportation) and
Kai(Release)))

[1/5] Kazu also took out a kunai and stabbed his arm with it, which released the genjutsu. He took another scroll at random and got the snow transformation transportation. He then remembered he carried a Snow gord and dispersed the snow around the room.

Kai followed Zeramaru's lead and copied the handseals with more easy than the pervious jutsu, he could immediatly do it at battle speed.
[2/5] Kazu did the jutsu again without reading the scroll, he just did a normal Snow transformation, nothing more, nothing less.

Kai on the other hand reviewed how Kai worked, and cast a genjutsu on himself, the clone jutsu.

[3/5]Kazu then browsed quickly through the scrolls and understood it enough. He memorized the seals required for it.

Kai used Release for the first time, the clone wavered, but not disappeared.

[4/5] Kazu then used the jutsu, he could slowly move from one part of the snow to the other.

Kai used it again, only this time half of the clone disappeared, but it reformed soon after

[5/5] Kazu tried the jutsu one more time and he could move swiftly from one part of the snow to another and even from snowflake to snow flake.
Kai then tried it confident that he could do it. The entire clone disppersed and did not reform.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:20 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"Blood needed to use the seal every time he did it with the surgery Kai and Kazu will do it passively." Zeramaru said as he thought of another genjutsu to teach.

"Sadly all my other genjutsu are restricted to sand ninjas, I want to follow the tradition." Zeramaru said as he decided to observe the arm.

"Wait here is a C-ranked one for you to learn. Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal) " Zeramaru said as he made the seals suddenly the entire room , at least to Kai and Kazu, started spinning and then they started to fall into the ceiling but in reality they were just on their backs on the floor but it seemed like they were on the celing.

"This would be more fun if the roof had spikes or there was no roof." Zeramaru said as he released the genjutsu.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:33 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"I see now, you are trying to perfect it but your body is incapable of it since you are a puppet." Tera said as she tried the seals and created it as she tried to maintain it it slowly faded (5/20)

"Well Zeramaru, what about blood Fenrir killed him." Tera said softly as she tried the jutsu again but her focus was on the memory not the jutsu and nothing happened.(6/20)

Tera tried the seals again and properly maintained the field of chakra for the jutsu the problem was she made it too weak to do anything (7/20)

Tera tried adding more chakra but the jutsu just flickered into oblivion (8/20)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:38 am
User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

Kazu then said "WEEEE!!! Look at me! Im super man!" Kai observed the genjutsu and said "This... can be very destructive..." Kazu then said "Aww... I wanna Fly some more" Kai then said "Wait, Ill learn the jutsu an I'll let you fly all you want..."

[1/5] Kai decided to test it on himself first, so as not to disappoint his brother. Kai reviewed the jutsu, and its seals.
[2/5] Kai practiced doing the seals, and could do it fast enough to do it in the middle of battle.
[3/5] Kai then built up enough Chakra for it.
[4/5] Kai cast the genjutsu on himself. The room hand started spinning, but stopped and returned to normal, which would only unbalance the enemy and not completely disorient them.
[5/5] Kai used the jutsu and he suddenly found himself falling towards the celing. He stayed there and found that the jutsu was a success. He used Release to remove the jutsu from himself.

Kai then said "Ready Kazu?" Kai Cast the jutsu on him and sent Kazu falling to the celling "Just tell me when you want to come down" Said Kai

After a few minutes Kazu said "Im Good!" Kai Immedietly removed the genjutsu. Kazu then said "I don't wanna fly any time soon, that was enough"_______________________________________
We are the only ones left...

RaiTenguOni

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:53 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"I am sure Fenrir had a perfectly logical reason why he killed blood." Zeramaru said bluntly as he thought of a few things then heard Kazu.

"Ok Kai, Kazu, I will need you two as the secret weapon of this village. I'm a good friend of the kage of this village and this village is pretty small compared to the other villages." Zeramaru said knowing how many trained ninjas are in leaf and cloud.

"After Tera's surgery you two will be assigned to an A-rank mission." Zeramaru said as he pulled out a vial. "This contains a poison made out of the bark and leaves of a Yew tree, it may take 6 days to kill the target but there is little sign that there is even any poisoning besides coughing he will appear normal." Zeramaru said as he placed the vial on the table.

"You will target this ninja." Zeramaru said as he made a rough sketch of Zeno. "Poison him wait for him to die and bring the corpse to me, with Susumu's memory gone and Tera not being there there is little chance they can cure him." Zeramaru said almost like he planned everything.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:46 pm
Alice followed the footsteps to this area, She knocked on the door saying "Is Zeramaru-Sama here by any chance?"  

Lady AliceSky

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:10 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera was getting the hang of the jutsu but the knock on the door spooked her and it was gone.(9/20)

She was too busy concentrating on her jutsu to pay the knock any attention. This time how ever she could finally properly maintain it but its effects were still too minimal(10/20)

Maintaining the jutsu well enough she tried to make it more powerful without breaking concentration. So far she can only cure a cut with it.(11/20)

Tera quickly pulled out a kunai with her other hand and scraped off some of her skin then tried the jutsu on it. As she thought it could fix the minor wound but when she tried to cut a small artery it took too long for the healing to take place. (12/20)

"You can go in later." Tera said since she does not want Zeramaru to kill another person because of his secret works.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:15 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"Kai, Kazu I want you to listen to what I say." Zeramaru said as he looked for a scalpel. He held it in between his middle and index finger then rolled it across to his pinky.

"Deception is one thing your bloodline will be very suited to." Zeramaru said as he tossed the scalpel into the air and turned in place as he caught itl. "If I were to slice you from the top of your head down with a katana dont run in one direction, instead split when its about to hit you and hit me." Zeramaru said as he summoned his human puppet Naga and when he threw the scalpel at it, it split in half vertically as it did it turned to face the left and extended its arms to punch Zeramaru.

Zeramaru quickly looped his hand under the puppet and swung it upwards deflecting the punch. "Do not let him block you though."

"When using the explosive tags mix them in with regular bits of paper and scatter the area, when they are near enough to the real ones detonate it." Zeramaru said but he obviously could not demonstrate.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:29 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera sought to increasing the power of the jutsu and with a few minor changes in how she made the chakra flow it became to a point better..(13/20)

She healed her wound but when she tried to increase the chakra the jutsu started to fade away and she had to go back to her safe point.(14/20)

She thought of focusing the chakra part by part increasing the flow as it extended, slowly the chakra for the jutsu grew and so did the effectiveness of the jutsu but suddenly she lost control of the chakra and it seemed to explode knocking her back a bit..(15/20)

Once again after doing the seals she tried systematically increasing the chakra when she reached the point where it exploded last time she steadied it maintaining it but now the jutsu just faded. (16/20)

"Zeramaru why are you training Kazu so much?" She asked she was very curious on why Zeramaru was teaching so many things so fast he never trained anyone like this.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:46 am
User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

Kazu scratched his head and said "I wont remember any of this in a real fight..." Kazu frowned and looked at Kai
Kai then replied "I practice it with you later... For now lets do the first one as we obviously can do the second one now."

The two merged.

And Kazu, being the main body, ran towards Zeramaru.

As they neared Zeramaru, the two suddenly split up, spinnning as they did and both delivered a back fist towards Zeramaru, which would not hit him, instead both would stop right before.

Kazu then said "Like this brother?"
Kai Nodded in reply

After doing so, Kai took some of the explosive tags from his pack and counted them, and took some paper and shaped them into explosive tags.

RaiTenguOni

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:51 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera pondered for a moment and realized that she was just pushing chakra uselessly maybe if she made the chakra flow in and out of her hand it would work and so she tried it but there were periods where the chakra flow was too weak and the jutsu faded.(17/20)

Obviously now that wont work so reverted back to her old idea but she tried to make the chakra swirl within her hand. This proved effective but there was too much chakra in the center and she knew that she cant have that.(18/20)

Upon realizing what her mistakes were she started to make the chakra pulsate as she made it swirl in her hand she made it flow from the tip to center to balance it out.(19/20)

Tera slowly pulsated growing and controlling of her chakra into the jutsu and finally perfected it.(20/20)

"Zeramaru I can begin on the operation at any time." Tera said as she pulled a couple of soldier pills from her pocket and ate them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:04 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"Not to worry any of you but it will come instinctively." Zeramaru sadi to Kai and Kazu as he himself unrolled a large scroll and summoned lots of puppet parts.

He started out with creating a head. He placed a block of metal onto a table and to its left were lots of ceramic clay. He used his flamethrower built into his palm to start melting the metal. The metal started to glow white hot and Zeramaru grabbed it with his hands and mixed it into the clay as he did he also began to form a human face.

((I'll stick to my method of making and learning jutsu thank you very much...1/15))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:13 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"Well Tera you may, with their consent proceed with the operation." Zeramaru said but he was dead focused on his puppet.

User Image

Zeramaru slowly formed the face by carving off bits of metal, he was working with limited time to make the face as detailed as he could because it will take an enormous amount of heat to melt it thanks to the composite armor it is made of.

As the face was accomplished Zeramaru worked on its insides, hollowing out the head he fitted a strange device into the mouth area. It was a simple pump and a long hose extended out of the pump like the esophagus would extend from the mouth.

Zeramaru then got a larger block of metal and clay and started heating them.

((2/15))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces