Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs of Sound Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:22 pm
Shoko just sits there silent and slowly turns her head in Nanashi's direction. Gulping then speaking "Umm, sure." Worried he will do something completely inappropriate Shoko just sits there enjoying the sweet vibrations of this place.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:38 pm
"Ok, get dressed and meet me in the lobby. Then I'll show you." Nanashi said as he dove under the water and swam to the steps. He got out, and quickly changed and waited in the lobby for her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:51 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoko laughs as a subtle mist works its way into the ladies changing room. Shoko hangs out a little longer in the pool before deciding to get out. She makes a simple handsign and disappears into the mist re-appearing almost instantly in the ladies changing rooms. She materializes out of the water and dries herself off with her towel. Wrapping it around her hair and keeping her hair up, Shoko gets dressed and walks outside to the lobby with a towel still wrapped around her head. "That was perfect." she sighs in content.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:23 pm
Nanashi grabbed Shoko's hand and had her follow him. "I hope you had a nice time in the springs." Nanashi said to her, as he continued to run to the unknown location.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:34 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
After Yukio was done relaxing in the springs he followed after Firu.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:48 pm
Jurou walked back to the unisex side of the hot springs after his day of training.
"Can't wait to just get into the water and just soak."
He changed into his swim trunks and waded into the water.
"Learning ninjutsu's is good and all, but i wonder when I can start learning midical jutsu."  

hentaiprince

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:55 pm
(I'll be trying to learn it in like ten minutes.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:46 pm
((lol I'm not in any hurry, just giving my character an idle thought))  

hentaiprince

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

Aki warily walked into the male hot springs weaving a few signs as he did so. A clone appeared next to him and ran off to the gates while he slipped into the relaxing waters and let the vibration and salts lure him to a deep sleep.

User Image
"But I guess I can entain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:55 pm
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

Aki woke up from the relaxing nap he had been taking in the springs and jumped out of the water drying off before placing his cloths back on and stretching removing the last of the drowsiness from his head. He started humming a tune as he walked out of the springs nodding to a group of giggling girls as they entered the springs.

User Image
"But I guess I can entain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:56 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir walked to the springs. It was the easiest place to sit still and concentrate on tracking somebody within the village without looking suspicious. He took off his vest and pants and set them aside as he eased himself in. From there Fenrir simply closed his eyes and concentrated on the smells of every person in Sound village, following the faint traces of anybody with a whiff of Zeramaru's scent.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

After several hours, Fenrir finally picked out Zeramaru's scent and followed it through the time he'd last spent in Sound, finally ending passed the gates. He sighed and arched his back against the spring wall, resting his head against it while gazing up at the stars. "He's already left. I was too late." A shooting star darted through the black emptiness of space. "No...maybe I'm just too early."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

After relaxing for a while longer Fenrir pulled himself out of the springs. Rows of wet bandages still grasped his body from the previous wounds he suffered during his training. He removed them to run his finger down his smooth skin. The wounds had completely healed up. Fenrir quickly dried himself off and put his clothes back on before leaving the springs for his next destination.
exit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:56 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Haku walked in and took his clothes off as he pulled out a kunai and dove into the unisex area.As he came up he hid the kunai in his right under the water."Wow that feels great."Haku swam over to a wall as he leaned back.--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:46 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto walked into the unisex area, looking around."Hello?"

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces