Reply Social Room
Omg, Wylr's getting a tattoo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:03 pm
My buddy and I are looking for 16 friends to bear weakpoints and the face of a colossi. the weakpoint is done all the time, but not with a corresponding face.

Wait I think we decided on corresponding weakpoints not the faces. He was gonna get one on each hand and one on his lowerback so he could be like 5.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:06 pm
Owwin
My buddy and I are looking for 16 friends to bear weakpoints and the face of a colossi. the weakpoint is done all the time, but not with a corresponding face.

That's amazing.  

l-Kriel-l

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:14 pm
Shane-Cheshner
Owwin

That's amazing.
That was our original plan, we are doing something else now. Tattoos of each weakpoint. Kinda spoilers * Example, tattoo under the hair on the top/back of the head for 1. One on the lower back and one under the hair on the forehead 2. Top of the head and belly 3. Etc.

The thing is we can't find 16 people that we would consider getting them all with. Cause the meaning behind it is that we are 16, but we are also one, a grand demon if you cross us, and it is hard to find 16 people that you are that close to.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:24 pm
Shane-Cheshner
Get a tattoo of your facep***s on your face.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Evamortte

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:30 am
Nomega
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tramp stamp.
That would be quite hot actually, but man, sitting down would be painful until it healed. Would have to not touch your back on anything. confused
I know this is a Nintendo guild, but are there any other games you really like? Given the Nintendo theme, Zelda or Metroid would be my choice.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:52 am
WylrPnufh
@Vaettur/Fish: I've been thinking about it for quite some time, tomorrow is like...the deadline for my decision. I'm just asking your opinions.
Well my opinion is that thinking about getting a tattoo and actually knowing what you're going to let tattood are two very different things.

Anyway if you're actually wanna go through with this, i'd say... get something original instead of just taking an image out of a game.  

Vaettur

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:07 pm
The skull pin from TWEWY is pretty awesome and so is the symbol for heartless from KH, best part is they can also just as easily be awesome tattoos since only gamers would get it. You can look cool and be a nerd at the same time mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:09 pm
teh_n00b_huntr
The skull pin from TWEWY is pretty awesome and so is the symbol for heartless from KH, best part is they can also just as easily be awesome tattoos since only gamers would get it. You can look cool and be a nerd at the same time mrgreen

o3o

I would definetly get that Skull pin as a tattoo...

User Image  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:17 pm
J of The Wind
teh_n00b_huntr

o3o

User Image
Just look at that thing, It's made of win.

Or one of these
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:21 pm
teh_n00b_huntr
J of The Wind
teh_n00b_huntr

o3o

User Image

Or one of these
User Image

Image fail?  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:24 pm
J of The Wind
teh_n00b_huntr
J of The Wind
teh_n00b_huntr

o3o

User Image

Or one of these
SCREW THE IMAGE, I HAVE HYPERLINK!

Image fail?

fix'd?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:31 pm
Alright, ******** gave in. I'm not doing it.
I dunno why.

I mean, I've really wanted the Hyrule Crest for a long time, and all.
I'm not at all worried about the tattoo. So what if I regret it? Won't have to worry about that now. 99.99% of tattoos are regretted at one point in time, so forget that.
My problem is the placement.
Arm? Too cliche, really.
Chest? Don't think I'd want it there.
And I'd need to have it somewhere visible, yet hideable.
And the reason we're going tonight, is the tattoo place we're going is far, and my girlfriend is getting one, too. Flowers or something, I'm really not sure. I forget. She had it all drawn up and stuff.

She got her first one in April, and I was thinking about getting the crest then, or the Konami code anklet, but I chickened out. Now, I'm not scared anymore.
Just torn.

So, Thanks for all your insight, but I don't think I'll be getting one.

@Huntr: Fail again, sorry  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:38 pm
WylrPnufh
I dunno why.

I'm not at all worried about the tattoo. So what if I regret it? Won't have to worry about that now. 99.99% of tattoos are regretted at one point in time, so forget that.
Arm? Too cliche, really.
And the reason we're going tonight, is the tattoo place we're going is far, and my girlfriend is getting one, too. Flowers or something, I'm really not sure. I forget. She had it all drawn up and stuff.

She got her first one in April, and I was thinking about getting the crest then, or the Konami code anklet, but I chickened out. Now, I'm not scared anymore.
Just torn.

Where you going? Someplace in Orlando mayhaps? Also the shoulder blade is a good location for Triforce/TWEWY/KH tattoo since it's hideable yet easily showable.

DAMN! I can't figure out why even linking won't work gonk anyway it was just the heartless and nobody symbols and I think you know what they look like  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:41 pm
teh_n00b_huntr
WylrPnufh
I dunno why.

Arm? Too cliche, really.

Just torn.

Where you going? Someplace in Orlando mayhaps? Also the shoulder blade is a good location for Triforce/TWEWY/KH tattoo since it's hideable yet easily showable.

DAMN! I can't figure out why even linking won't work gonk anyway it was just the heartless and nobody symbols and I think you know what they look like

I wish. >_< Nah, it's in like... Winter Park or something.
Also, I want it easily See-able, not just showable.  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:46 pm
Hyperlink works Huntr

Also I understand Wylr, and your right, eventually people do end up feeling regret for getting a tattoo.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff