Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice
Post Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:23 pm
r a i n- C R U S H E D

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩The Silent Note of Madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

User Image

"A'ight, here is how I want this arrangement to work. Any allies of yours, like other Villages, I don't want Kumo to be allied with by association, I want us to be silent partners... Also while we are on the level, I want a personal favor. Any Genjutsu knowledge your village has, I would like you to share with me... It's no secret among the major villages about my cataloging of all the genjutsu knowledge in this world, I. having gone to most of them and retrieved the scrolls in person" he smiled, "Think of me as a Sage of sorts in this regard... I like to catalog knowledge in a useful format for future generations of scholars... Right now I have every village's Genjutsu Scrolls but Amegakure never had one... Which is why I'm asking you, if in future times you gain your own style or just knowledge of a single jutsu, please pass it on to me."

"This... UAF? Doesn't overly concern me, I know my brothers-in-arms in Kumogakure can handle themselves, if your village is having issues with them I'm afraid you might have to deal with that alone until Kumogakure's civil uprising, the one I am planning, is seen-to... However, AFTERWARDS, is a different story."

Sorrow and Swords - Theme
Never Surrender - Battle Theme

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:03 pm
"You see, this UAF concerns me greatly Im afraid." Saku replied. "Unfortunately for the moment my Village, and any allies we gather are necessary to avoid our destruction. My peoples future takes priority over supplanting an already existing regime, no matter how advantageous it might be." With that the clone bowed respectfully and said "Find me when the war is over..." With that, he disappeared in a static discharge.  

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:23 pm
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩The Silent Note of Madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

User Image

He simply sighed and left the town.

Sorrow and Swords - Theme
Never Surrender - Battle Theme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image

Cyrus arrived at the mission location quickly, excited to become a Jounin. He was fairly young, so the feat was a impressive one if accomplished. The Heiland was sure he could take out the beast he was assigned to kill fairly easily, but he wouldn't underestimate it. That could lead to any experienced warriors death. Cyrus wasn't much of a sneaky type, so he opted out to scouting on the roof of a building.

Chakra: 165/165
Jutsu Used:
Weapon Style/Stage:

Specters Active: Madness, Anarchy
Specter Jutsu:
Madness: 220/220
Anarchy: 220/220
Angel Summoned:

Had0u

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:35 pm
ShiningAce

User Image

User Image

xxxxx

The Colossal Titan appeared upon the blink of the eye, right behind Cyrus with a rumble and shake. From his humongous body he would erupt a huge amount of steam that had knockback damage to all that were on the ground and on the rooftops. This titan also swiped his hand across and took out a mass of buildings with its swipe. If Cyrus had stayed there, death was certain as he'd be smacked like a fly on the wall.

(His stats: 10/10
                                                    He emits a heavy amount of steam and has an ability that works like the Flying Thunder God technique. He's the size of the Kyuubi when fully released.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image

Cyrus was shocked at the speed of the Colossus. It seemed impossible to be so fast for it's size. He didn't have to use handsigns, so an assassin's rush would get him out of there quick enough, and maybe allow time for a counter. After getting out of the tight spot, out of the coffin on his back, his specters would come out. They would activate their own ability, removing the light from most of the area. Cyrus would close his eyes, summoning Aaron, the leader of the angelic army. One of Cyrus' specters would get behind the giant, a distance away, but still behind it. It would produce a blade from it's palm and point it at the giant's neck, it's weak spot previously mentioned. It would have no easy way of knowing it was being targeted, and the specter would teleport to the spot he was pointing at, effectively stabbing the weak spot. Aaron would take to the skys, peppering the giants general location with white feathers.

Chakra: 165/165
Jutsu Used: Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin - Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush
Weapon Style/Stage:

Specter Jutsu: Drowning the Light, Breaking the Flesh
Anarchy: 200/220
Angel Summoned: Aaron

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18397717&page=2

((not holding back i see xp I hope this post is fine.))  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 pm
ShiningAce

User Image

User Image

xxxxx

As Cyrus' specter neared the back of Colossus' neck and Aaron took to the skies, the huge Titan, by a bright flash of light and quick movement, would disappear again and reappear behind the evading Heiland. He was now deeper into the town as he brought a back hand to the Heiland's entire body in order to send him flying into three strip clubs, one bar, and two pool halls. Steam released from his palm to increase the speed of his backhand and make Cyrus have to think at a faster rate to survive.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

Cyrus was confused as to what to do, thus started to panic. He had overestimated his skills and ability to kill this titan. Not only was it monstrously large, but it was also incredibly fast. Faster than Cyrus, stronger, more durable. He was probably going to die here. That didn't mean he wasn't going down without a fight. Cyrus almost instantly moved away from the fight*, back to where the town entrance was. He wouldn't be able to attack or defend for a little though. Aaron flew down to Cyrus, and picked him up, ascending to the sky, out of the giants reach. Cyrus' specters stayed in the fray, waiting. The wouldn't be able to them in the darkness though.

((Damn dude, I don't remember the Colossal Titans to be this fast in Attack on Titan. I'm at a loss of what to do.))

Chakra: 145/165
Jutsu Used: Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu - Wind Instantaneous Body Skill*
Weapon Style/Stage:

Specter Jutsu:
Anarchy: 220/220

Had0u

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:27 pm
ShiningAce

User Image

User Image

xxxxx

Colossus noticed that Cyrus had moved away from him and began wandering Post Town and eating stragglers of villagers that tripped, broke their legs, or worse. Colossus was completely unaware if someone would come and attack as he'd only know when Cyrus comes near.

(Lololol, don't worry, you'll be fine. Use ninjutsu, weapon styles, something xD)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image

Cyrus noticed that the Colossus lost interest in him. Instead of making the same mistake to attack it head on, he would retain a distance and allow his specters to try their hand at attacking the giant beast. Anarchy would again attempt to attack the weak spot by teleporting to it. It would produce a blade from it's palm again, and point at the desired location of teleportation. While it did this, a explosion of air would propel Madness to the creature, in an attempt to distract it. Weilding a blade, Madness would find himself on the giant's face, and would attempt to take out the eyes. At that moment, Anarchy would be at the neck, also attempting to stab it. Aaron summoned four small angel's that would remove the casket on Cyrus' back and open it. Hundreds of swords would fall on the Colossus, hopefully hitting vital areas.

Chakra: 137/165
Jutsu Used:
Weapon Style/Stage: Stage 5: The Summoning

Specter Jutsu: Breaking the Flesh, Assassin's Rush
Madness: 200/220
Anarchy: 180/220
Angel Summoned:

((Will do. 3nodding ))

Had0u

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:54 pm
ShiningAce

Colossus roared loudly as he was stabbed in his weak spot, yet released a huge amount of steam from every pore on his grotesque body to prevent further damage from coming. The steam would rush out in a huge burst and have knock back damage and Colossus would move quickly from there, jumping away from the group of attackers and evading the incoming blades. It was weakened a tad, but not out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image

The Specters were blown away quite far, only stopping when they smashed into a building, making it collapse entirely. Cyrus' specters were special though, having harder skin than normal one's, since they were the only specters Cyrus controlled. This didn't mean that they didn't sustain damage. The damage was indeed fierce, but they survived. Climbing out the rubble, the specters both emitted a s high pitched noise from there mouths. Cyrus and Aaron did the same. This much exposure to the noise the skeleton of the giant would begin to expand and contract, putting extreme pressure on the bones. If exposed to this sound for a fraction of a second, a target will simply have their skeleton weakened such that it can barely support their own weight. Given the weight and size of the colossus, it would most likely die. Since so many frequencies were targeting the beast in harmony, these affects would be strengthened.

Chakra: 107/165
Jutsu Used: Sakuhen (Splinter)
Weapon Style/Stage:

Specter Jutsu: Sakuhen (Splinter), Sakuhen (Splinter)
Madness: 170/220
Anarchy: 150/220

Had0u

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:21 pm
ShiningAce

Colossus roared one final time as it was torn apart from the pressure and destroyed. Death was certain for the humongous Titan as his fate was sealed. He was dead. Yelp, dead. PSYCHE! Okay, not really psyche, but a new challenger had appeared, this time, it was a lesser Titan that leaped out and attempted to eat Cyrus whole.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:33 pm
User Image

Cyrus was shocked to see another Titan, but wasn't about to let himself die after killing the bigger one. Given how high he was in the air, the fall back down would probably kill the titan, and if it didn't, Cyrus would make sure it did. Three wind clones would appear in front of Cyrus, effectively intercepting the less Titan. The clones would latch onto the titan, holding on for with all there might. The clones would weigh him down, but wouldn't be enough to speed his fall. To make up for that, Cyrus would use an Assassin's Rush to propel the beast and clones to the surface. They would reach it in seconds. The Specter's scanned the area for anymore Titans.

Chakra: 87/165
Jutsu Used: Assassin's Rush
Weapon Style/Stage:

Specter Jutsu:
Madness: 170/220
Anarchy: 150/220
Angel Summoned:

Had0u

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:42 pm
ShiningAce

The lesser titan slammed into the ground hard with a heavy thud. But as Cyrus believed that it was dead, the head slowly began to reform and recreate itself. The body rose up and glanced up to the prey, wiping the clones off with heavy swats. The body bent its knees and got itself poised and ready and with one single bound and leaped and went for Cyrus again. Looking to get a good taste of him.

No other titan was seen.

Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces