Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply Video Game Favorites
Other websites/games you play? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:03 am
Amara Su
Ayanami Rei First Child
Oh it would be totally cool!

Well if you could do that skill quest for me I'd consider it. I DO know I didn't get to level 30 though...
Was it some dungeon crawl? ...or a miniboss? ...and do you remember which server you were on?
ninja

I know it wasn't a dungeon. Might have been a miniboss, and no I don't remember the server. It's been like a year. Maybe more. I'd have to go get all my old account information again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:07 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Amara Su
Ayanami Rei First Child

Well if you could do that skill quest for me I'd consider it. I DO know I didn't get to level 30 though...
Was it some dungeon crawl? ...or a miniboss? ...and do you remember which server you were on?
ninja

I know it wasn't a dungeon. Might have been a miniboss, and no I don't remember the server. It's been like a year. Maybe more. I'd have to go get all my old account information again.
Did you register in the first month? If so, you'll have an anniversary mount waiting for you.
eek  

Amara Su
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:08 am
Amara Su
Ayanami Rei First Child
Amara Su
Ayanami Rei First Child

ninja

Did you register in the first month? If so, you'll have an anniversary mount waiting for you.
eek

I don't think I did it in the first month. I THINK I had a dragon. Or maybe that was another game. I've played so many it's hard to keep track  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:10 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Amara Su
Ayanami Rei First Child
Amara Su
Ayanami Rei First Child

ninja

eek

I don't think I did it in the first month. I THINK I had a dragon. Or maybe that was another game. I've played so many it's hard to keep track
You had a kirin? Oh, now you must go back, if only to trade it to me! That's a waste!
gonk  

Amara Su
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:13 am
Well it was a PINK Dragon. That was biggest reason I got it...it was PINK.

Also I'm compromising. You wear the top and I'm giving you Sexy Christmas Thong  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:25 am
It's pink? Really? I always saw it as more red...
xd

...and they don't match, so I'll just stick with this...
3nodding  

Amara Su
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:26 am
Amara Su
xd

3nodding

Actually there were TWO versions. I think the pink was a Limited Edition. Heh. I FEEL YOUR ENVY >=)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:31 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Amara Su
xd

3nodding

Actually there were TWO versions. I think the pink was a Limited Edition. Heh. I FEEL YOUR ENVY >=)
No fair!
gonk
Eh, I'll race you on my Anniversary Mount.
wink  

Amara Su
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:34 am
Well it seems like my pink dragon was probably on a different game, since I can't seem to find anything about it on this one. Also it wasn't leveled up enough to really use it as a mount. As I said I didn't get THAT far.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:41 am
Oh well...but you should still play more - do you even remember what class you were?
3nodding  

Amara Su
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:52 am
Amara Su
Oh well...but you should still play more - do you even remember what class you were?
3nodding

I told you on the other thread. I was a foxgirl...or maybe it was a batgirl....or a demongirl...some race of Venomancer  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:45 pm
So I checked my facebook and they have a language option for English(Pirate) and I had to see what would happen...it is hilarious. They really do translate the page options and menus and such to pirate-terms. Even the times of the post are referred to as "A few grains of sand ago" or "2 turns of the hourglass ago" I guess I'm easily amused but I will probably keep it that way until I get bored or can't find an option due to the pirate jargon.  

Elzingaiv

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:07 pm
Elzingaiv
So I checked my facebook and they have a language option for English(Pirate) and I had to see what would happen...it is hilarious. They really do translate the page options and menus and such to pirate-terms. Even the times of the post are referred to as "A few grains of sand ago" or "2 turns of the hourglass ago" I guess I'm easily amused but I will probably keep it that way until I get bored or can't find an option due to the pirate jargon.

You know that IS rather interesting and amusing! I might just have to try that...eventually... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:30 am
I'm on facebook way more than I need to be...and let's see...I also visit DeviantART and various webcomics daily...as well as a few blogs.  

CasualCabbit

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:28 am
HappyCabbit
I'm on facebook way more than I need to be...and let's see...I also visit DeviantART and various webcomics daily...as well as a few blogs.

Well if you're on FaceBook you should post on my facebook page gonk  
Video Game Favorites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces