Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:02 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan slowly walked into the dojo with a mild grin spread across his face. Ryugan hated the village he got this Taijutsu from, but he thought it was just what he needed. He had gotten a weapon style from the village as well but, he wouldn't start on it until later on, Taijutsu was his main concern at the time being. Ryugan went down the hall until he saw the entrance to dojo Hoshigawa. Ryugan then reached his left hand around his weist and unzipped his ninja pouch, he then began to dig around for the scroll. "There you are.." Ryugan said uninthusiasically. He then unraveled the scroll and read it's contents.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:28 pm
The scroll read:

Akuma Haraise - Devil's Retaliation
Unpredictable.Speed.Destructive.

Style Basis: Speed,On all fours.

Training Methods: Training is usually done in attempts to increase speed, and use instincts.

training Blindly, or without senses both are fine and enable the user to get used to fighting Demonicly.

Movement: unpredictable the higher the stage the harder to see through the stages. due to the level of mastery of the Akuma Haraise that the user has.

Stage One: No Rank Requirements

At stage one the user will crawl around on four's, as it is the basis of the style,Allowing their Darker side to control them, the animal side, they have little self awareness, making it hard to see friend from foe, also they are quite unpredictable but not too unpredictable meaning higher level shinobi can see through it with ease. Offinse is the main part of this style, and as such the user will mainly always be attacking, using chakra to give short bursts of speed.

Regular Techniques:
Akuma Sutansu - Devil Stance: The user will stretch, becoming very nimble, most style users will have their nails cut longer, pointed, as though they are talons, they will crawl around on their hands and feet, similar to a beast. Allowing for rapid speeds, and quick attacks.

Special Techniques:
Kuro Tsume - Dark Talon: The user will run on all fours, quickly in a zig zag formation to confuse their opponant, then they will quickly use either their nails, or senbon, to slash their opponants side.

Stage Two: Genin

The user has basic control of the syle but of course it seems like the user has no control at all, they still cannot tell friend from foe as they are using their darker insticts those of an animal, they will blindfold themselves, cutting off one sense making the others more powerful, relying on smell, which is becoming a new thing to try now.

Regular Techniques:
Akuma Kamu - Devil Bite: The user will sprint on all fours towards their enemy, throwing kunai as a diversion, they will lunge baring their teeth, as they enemy will try to block, they will sink their teeth deep into them, kicking them in any location in the process to weaken them.

Special Techniques:
Jinsoku Biribiri - Rapid Ripping: The user being blindfolded,will use smell to detect their opponant, with they will release a burst of chakra increasing their speed, with this they will jump into the air, trying to land on their opponant, while citting them rapidly with their senbon, or Fingernails.

Stage Three: Chunin

The user can now tell friend from foe, though they are still oddly angered, as though a lust filled spirit has taken them over, all they want is battle, blood. Now they are using their chakra to their adavantage, forcing chakra onto their nodes, they will force them into disability, cutting off taste, and sight (unless the have byakugan, or in my RPC case the Devil or Curse Eye) they will become faster, and have a better sense of smell, allowing one certain enemy to be located more easily.

Regular Techniques:
Akuma Ataru - Devil Strike: The user will release chakra, pushing off, allowing for a quick burst of speed, for the best effect they will be directly next to their opponant, they will rip their body throught the air, making a speed bust, and try to shover their hand through their opponant, with enough force they will kill them if hitting a major organ.

Special Techniques:
Akuma Sutansu Ni - Devil Stance Two: The user will begin to pop their limbs, making them more flexable, and even more deadly, they will force chakra onto four nodes, making movement more limble, and more rapid.

Stage Four: Jonin

The user will now be able to strike with enough force to level a small shack, they will begin moving with more speed, not enough to leave an after image, but enough to confuse one, they will be able to user their body more elegently, with almost flawless agility, making them almost impossible to knock off balance as they are on all four's.

Regular Techniques:
Akuma Mochi - Devil Charge: The user will release a burst of speed, running raoidly digging their nails, or senbon deep into the earth they will use them to lunge out at their enemy, charging at them with their shoulder, with enough force to fracture bone.

Special Techniques:
Kuro Shippuu - Dark Hurricane: The user will jumo into the air, releasing a rapid, large burst of chakra they will throw their own body down into a spiral, with enough force to shatter bone, if they strike, it may be enough to kill, but will also damage themselves.

Stage Five: Sanin

This is the final, master stage of Akuma Haraise the user at this point will only have hearing, and smell (unless the have byakugan, or in my RPC case the Devil or Curse Eye) their body will move faster enough to leave a small after image, lasting a fraction of a second, they will be moving so powerfully they could demolish a house with ease, though their muscles will be tearing, and if used for more then twenty minuest (twenty posts), they will experiance sever exhausten, and are most likely going to rip several tendons, and muscles.

Regular Techniques:
Shi Sutansu - Death Stance: The user will activate all the nodes in their arms, and legs, making speed rapid, and hard to follow, while at the same time increasing force. Tendons, and muscle have been subject to rip if used to long.

Special Techniques:
Shi Saikuru - Death Cycle: the user will run, and release a burst of speed, running raoidly digging their nails, or senbon deep into the earth they will use them to lunge out at their enemy, they will spin their own body, so rapidly wind will flow around it making them into a moving tornado if hit it will slash up their opponants skin.

Akuma Hasami - Devil Scissors: The user will run ast their enemy, while crossing their arms into an ex, with their nails, or senbon flat out, the will launch themselves into the air spinning, with enough speed and force the essentially become a drill, allowing for movement underground, being able to shoot up from underneath their opponant and attack.

Forbidden Technique
Akuma Jisatsu - Devil's Suicide: The user will release all of the nodes in their arms and legs, and release all restraints on their own body, this will kill them, this is their last attempt move, they will seal themseves with explosive, and ice tags, making them a deadly bomb, the will force all remaining chakra in their body to force them out at unhuman speeds, making them almost impossible to follow (Sharingan, Sandetsu) using their nails, or senbon the will latch onto their enemy, and use the tags to blow themselves, and their enemy into oblivion.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:20 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan made a ring of fire around him in the dojo. He then carefully read the scroll then tossed it aside. Ryugan then tied a thick blue cloth around his eyes so that he would lose the benefit of sight thus, begining his training for Akuma Haraise. Ryugan removed his shirt and threw it in the flames. He then got on all fours and began to smell his surrounding. All he could smell was burning ash and the foul scent of the human secretion known as sweat as the intense flames danced around him. Ryugan body gane off intense heat as he hopped around and swung his arms quickly, scratching at the air. Ryugan swung his left arm a little to far and it was swallowed from the elbow and down. Ryugan growled with anger as he yanked his arm out of the hungry flames. He didn't notice but, his left hand was pulsating, suffering from 3rd degree burns. Ryugan was a master of absorbing pain, and ignored the burns his body attained. [Stage 1 and 2 mastered]

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:29 pm
Fear my Blade... Zeno HyuugaCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

Zeno entered the Dojo upon finding it from the main road"Hello there..."He said to a man that seemed fimiliar,he was obviusly training hard which is what Zeno just stopped doing... Hmmm he seems to be poushing himself hard is he anouther chunin exam contestant?He kept one hand on his arm gaurd this whole time

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:57 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan stood up, removed his blindfold and made a feint gesture with his badly burned arm, making the intense flames subside. "That's enough of that, Byakugan!!" Ryugan's left hazel pupil vanished and his left eye was colorless, with intensified veins laying around his eye. His vision was now altered, he could see through every room in his home and he sensed every insignificant movement around him. Ryugan steadied himself into the gentle fist stance and swiftly swiped a scroll from his pouch, it had all the Hyuuga clan taijutsu on it. Ryugan lifted his wrist and quickly slammed it downward causing the scroll to unroll quickly. Ryugan took a few seconds to remember Hakkeshou Kaiten (Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin)."Zeno, how'd you get in here??" Ryugan said with a smile, his Byakugan still activated. [1/1]

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:59 pm
VanillaBear 166
User Image

Zeno entered the Dojo upon finding it from the main road"Hello there..."He said to a man that seemed fimiliar,he was obviusly training hard which is what Zeno just stopped doing... Hmmm he seems to be poushing himself hard is he anouther chunin exam contestant?He kept one hand on his arm gaurd this whole time

lol, you need a seal tag to enter the dojo, but seeing as your a old squad member, i'll let it slide.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:17 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan glanced back at the scroll and began to study the requirements for Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Guardian Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand).He studied the the scroll until he was sure he mastered the jutsu. [1/1]

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan took a few more seconds to study a third jutsu. It was Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand). He read evey letter carefully and when he was sure he memorized the jutsu he put the scroll back on his pouch.[1/1]

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:44 am
User Image

((Your a Kaguya and Hyyuga?Can you have two bloodlines?))
    Zeno smiled"Well I am here to train with you I guess"He put one hand behidn his headi n his typical mock pose.Zeno dressed unusually,he wore a White robe with Grey pants and many accespries but the more to conceal weapons with. Zeno Unstrapped Diotski from his back and placed it on the ground"So what do you say,I can teach you a thign or two about how to use Byakugan"Suddenly his Byakugan sprang forth and due to his mastery of it he neednt preform a handseal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:10 pm
((Got an implant))

User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan's Byakugan remained intact, while he folded his ars and looked at Zeno. "Ok, You got my attention" Ryugan says as his right hand's fingers tap at his triceps. "I dont know much about the Byakugan, but I know a lot about the Hyuuga" Ryugan's eye reverted back to normal as he thought of training with Zeno, He had only seen Zeno spar once with Zeramaru's student Anzu, who was only toying with him.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:45 pm
User Image

Zeno smiled coyly"Well for starters your posture is dead wrong the Hyuuga's are about fluidity and flexibility contrast to your Kaguya style which is about getting the hit done"Zeno got into the Basic Hyuuga Stance"First you need to learn the Gentle fist then you may incorperate the Byakugan into it and the end result will look like this...Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand) Zeno started moving swiftly making jabs that a Sharingan master would only be able to follow. He moved from the waist up only and still he was a blur and after all that he had made 64 Strikes into the air
    Now try striking some targets your normal way"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:15 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan simply smiled and chuckled. "You know nothing of the Kaguya, do you??" He paused for a sec then continued. "The Kaguya are one of the most flexable clan's around, Nirvana fist also has nothing to do wtih getting the hit done, if your gonna insult my clan's fighting style, you could at least be remotely fast"Ryugan easily kept up with Zeno's fist. Ryugan had been through extensive training to attain the speed he had achieved. He is one of the few masters of the Shuurai Tekkan do.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash