Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:08 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raffaello walked down the halls of the castle.It was a very long hall, and
had a lot of artwork by different people.He liked this part of the house.Ralf
stopped at one of the pictures.It was a picture of a field, with just one
tree, and a blue sky.It was so simple, that it was beautiful.He
smiled.Half-way down the hall, he turned around to head back to his
room, to come up with another song on this guitar.

((Is it okay that my post style is like this? D: ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:29 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin found himself wandering to his bedroom window. He pulled back the deep scarlet curtains to reveal what lay outside. The vampire kingdom. He had a great view of the ongoing land. The thick clouds above made everything seem a bit more bleak than usual. Despite its appearance, it is a fantastic place to be in. Lovely buildings, amazing people, wonderful scenery. The humans simply don't understand how this can be a paradise. They just see a horrid world. He stood there for a few more moments, letting his music play on. I guess I can go walking for a bit. He closed the curtains, turned and stopped the music. He found a shadow by a corner of his room. He slowly walked into it and disappeared into the darkness.

...Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:33 pm
((@Remida I thinkit would be okay XD I wish the owner of the tread would come online so that I won't be the only human posting something sweatdrop I can't post till my sister's are online......>_>))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:45 pm
Vincent

Vincent was already half-way through the book, so he sighed and put it down. Getting to his feet, he sighed once again... He didn't know what to do now that he was now bored with his book. He closed his grey eyes then opened then when he finally decided to go into the court yard. He walked down the hall, past Raffaello's room, and down the stairs. In a fluid motion, he turned on his heel and headed for the large doors that lead to the outside. When he reached them he gingerly pushed them open.

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:51 pm
Cheryl~

She sat outside reading a book.. she was kind of afraid to go into the vampire mansion or stay in the room because after all.. Vampires can easily kill her if they wanted to; she she stays outside most of the time she planned. She had a saddened look on her eyes reading a novel that was based on romantic-like fiction. " I wish these books can represent my life sometimes..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:06 pm
~Alaina~~Danir~

Alaina sat at the foot of the small bed in this cramped room,she was told was her's."I hate this place...I'm so scared...I want my sisters and I to go back home. "She said to herself in a shakey whisper.Her sisters and Alaina were just taken away from home, by that women,Shiori and brought here,a castle that Shiori and her sons live in.Her arms crossed at her chest as shivers caused her to shake slightly.Never would she openly admit this but she had never been so terrified and angry.She was mainly frightened for her sibling's safety."Why would you do this father? Did the thought of worry cross your mind?"Her legs hung off the bed swinging back and fourth, as she huffed angrily."Stupid vampires! I hate this kingdom!"Declared,Alaina while slipping off the little bed and on to her feet.This thought that popped in to her mind, brightened her up a little."I'll check on my sisters.See if they need anything."Inching her way to the door,she silently crept out then clicked the door shut."I really don't want to be seen or noticed by one of those vampires."She said, in an unusual low rude tune.As Alaina walked her pink and white checkered dress flowed, from movement.Her pair of ruby eyes scanned the hall while her mind and ears, blocked any thoughts,the beating of her heart,and her own footsteps,she listened closely for any sounds.Her eyes slowly widened hearing the faint sound of footsteps echoeing through out the mansion or maybe castle.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:09 pm
Dynamite comes in small packages......

Hotaru sighed, bending over her electric guitar in her lap, her flamming hair toppling over her shoulder with the motion as her fingers danced across the frets. The guitar moaned a heavy assaulting tune, blasting from the amp. With certain powerful chords, Hotaru would fling her head back with her eyes closed, brows furrowed with the emotion that she felt as the power of the notes danced through her body. She loved music. It just seemed to take her away. Hotaru had been playing her guitar for the past hour to get her frustration out. Food for the leeches! That's what she was now. A blood doll. Hotaru was SOOO much more than food! Ugh. God she hated her life right now. She struck a harsh chord.

But it still explodes......

User Image

Don't make me explode on you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:21 pm
Vincent

Vicent stepped into the court yard and breathed in. Cold air filled his lunds, though it didn't refresh him, sense he was dead. He closed the doors behind him and he walked about, gazing at his the different flowers... His favourite was the Lotus... The snap dragons were next. He sat on a planter edge and closed his grey eyes. he could feel slight warmth on his pallid, cold skin.

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:23 pm
Cheryl~

She looked behind her when suddenly one of the vampire boys was coming out and she had a pale look on her face; she hid behind the wall but she wasn't hiding from her life but she didn't want the teasing to start from him right now.. why her and her sisters of all the people to be stuck in here? What did they do to their father? It didn't make sense.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:36 pm
Shiori Claymoore

Shiori cackled in a evil tone as she sat in what she called her office,sitting in a chair."Shiori you're a genius!"She exclaimed satisfied with herself.Again she laughed devilishly.Her devious and satisfied expression was replaced with a frantic one as the chair flipped over."Ahh!"She screamed falling on her bottom and as soon as she hit the floor,the wheeled chair tumbled on top of her."Uh....I guess that's why they say not to lean back in chairs...."  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:36 pm
Didn't common sense tell you....

User Image

Lenah was stitching the day away in this blasted castle when a screechy sound made her mess up her perfect stitch line. That could only be one person..."HOTARU!!!" she screeched storming down the halls to rant at her poor sister. "You ruined it!! You horrid person you!" she screeched.

that jacket is sooo yesterday...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:47 pm
Vincent

Vincent heard a slight rustle so he cast a glace over in that direction. Then he heard a screech then a yell sound from the castle. His head swung around to stare into that direction. "What is going on?" He asked himself and looked around. "And why is there so much racket?" He got to his feet and brushed himself off... Then he looked in the direction he had heard that slight rustle. Turning on his heel, he fluidly mad his way back to the castle doors and opened them, re-entering the castle.

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:54 pm
~Alaina~
Danir
User Image

A high pitch screech,from a female echoed through the hall.Though she knew who this girl happened to be,she still flinched,not expecting a loud sound so suddenly."Lenah."She said with a small sigh."Lenah!"She said happier this time realizing that she was just wanting to see one of her siblings.The slow pace she was walking turned in to a sprint as she dashed to her sister.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:59 pm
Didn't common sense tell you....

User Image

Lenah stopped in her tracks. She forgot where Hotaru's room was. "Damn it!" she cursed. Then she heard those stupid ugly door creek open. What is it with these vampires and old, crusty things? She thought with a grossed out face. Where is my room?!

That jacket is soo yesterday....

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:00 pm
Cheryl~

She sighed of relief as soon as the boy's footsteps begun to fade away from where she was. She slumped down against the wall she hided in and read again; she was a little better... hoping she'll go back home.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff