Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
"Dont you DARE ruin christmas!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FuzzBall 005

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:53 am
MiniSiets
FuzzBall 005
Were the words uttered by my mother who is, in the words of my friends, a "Beatch". Today she wanted to go out and find a tree which I did not want to go, next came the part where I told her I wasnt going to celebrate christmas becuase I am a lv. 46 undead fire mage and that christmas was blasphemy to Zilou (Zy-lou) the all-knowing field mouse who lives in the center of the quadroverse. Then the final straw was when I told her I didnt want to decorate the tree...she went on a energy drink filled rampage...ohh did I mention she learned that I dont believe jebus was the son of god.

Given the way you seem to be treating her, she seems pretty justified in her words... If you don't believe, that's cool, but there's no reason to be a d**k to her about it. Just help her put up the damn tree at least.

...you mean the part where im fuggin around? ehh this is why I hate letters, no tone of voice in them. by the way Lv. 51 fire mage!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:57 am
Lethkhar
Lethkhar
Sounds like someone can't take a joke.

That said, I have no idea why you wouldn't want to celebrate Christmas.

...so your ok with a fat communist breaking into your home, eating all your food, and leaving what could be a bomb in your house? blaugh  

FuzzBall 005

Falhalterra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 am
Replying to the update: Sounds like my boyfriend's mom. >.> I hate controlling parents like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:37 am
I'm gonna use that excuse for church this week.  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:29 pm
FuzzBall 005
Lethkhar
Lethkhar

...so your ok with a fat communist breaking into your home, eating all your food, and leaving what could be a bomb in your house? blaugh

There hasn't been a bomb yet; just stuff that I want. And the decorations are pretty.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:08 pm
Lethkhar
FuzzBall 005
Lethkhar
Lethkhar

There hasn't been a bomb yet; just stuff that I want. And the decorations are pretty.

I got a AK-47, though. :3  

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Anavis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:02 pm
I really hope this is a troll. -_-'  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:11 pm
FuzzBall 005
Were the words uttered by my mother who is, in the words of my friends, a "Beatch". Today she wanted to go out and find a tree which I did not want to go, next came the part where I told her I wasnt going to celebrate christmas becuase I am a lv. 46 undead fire mage and that christmas was blasphemy to Zilou (Zy-lou) the all-knowing field mouse who lives in the center of the quadroverse. Then the final straw was when I told her I didnt want to decorate the tree...she went on a energy drink filled rampage...ohh did I mention she learned that I dont believe jebus was the son of god.

[update]

ok look, my mother is THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS much of a b***h. shes not sweet mother who cares, it constant yelling, bitching and moaning coming from here. She contributes nothing in keeping my home within my step-fathers expectations.

You can actually celebrate her and undermine her at the same time, in a way that goes unnoticed.

My family are all nutter Xians. Instead of making a big deal about how I won't celebrate Xmas, I always say, "Happy Winter Holiday of your Preference!" When asked why I'm celebrating Xmas as an atheist, I always respond that I love Giftmas. Sometimes they notice what I said, sometimes they don't.

And honestly, I do like the whole sharing aspect. It's fun to me. ^_^ I just take religion out of it for myself. I don't care what others do, so long as they aren't injecting it into any political sphere.  

hikikomorihime

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces