Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Arena (Random Fight Thread)
Riki: needs practice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:33 pm
The man was making too many mistakes. Now his blade was stuck in the ground leaving his back wide open. Riki shunpo'd behind him and swung his blade as fast and hard has he could in hopes to cut the man in half, damage him severely or if the man would take the dodge it would require him to let go and leave his blade in its spot for Riki to take and use against him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:59 pm
Itazuki was a man always being let in a deep deep hole and always found a way out. Even if the alternative was pain. With quick actions, Itazuki hopped forward, a feet in the air, making a perfect dodge. His blade moved in a arch. Now the tip of Itazuki blade was pointing directly at Riki. Itazuki was now a in safe spot still holding on to his rather large blade. Facing Riki, the blade made four spikes, thin ones grow out and stab at Riki with lightning fast speed, being so close to the sword would making dodge not an option. One spike was aimed at the man's chest, another his right arm, another his left thigh, the last was aimed at his stomach. The spikes stretched out ten feet in the space were Riki was.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:14 pm
Riki disappeared and reappeared a few yards away and was fine. Then a spot in his chest opened and blood started coming out. he spike didn't get too far in and wasn't that big but the damage was pretty bad. Riki fell to his knees and coughed up blood. Riki felt like his whole body was on fire."this can't be it, I can't die now, I've come so far...I....can't.......:" "DIE!!!!!!!" His eyes looked like they were almost on fire, even though they weren't. He stood up as his blade began to glow with a piercing light. Riki moved and the distances between them was closed in a matter of seconds. He started another flurry of attacks on the man but this one was different. It was do or die. Riki moved as fast and hard as he could using the plasma to make his blade sharper and stronger then normal and with every strike sending a contorled blast at the man and his blade. Once Riki saw an opening he sent his free arm in an upper hook aiming for his chin. If it connected, the hidden blade on his wrist would come out and go up his chin to his brain to kill him. If it landed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:24 pm
Gonna die already? Itazuki thought as Riki ran at Itazuki. He stepped back but Riki came so suddenly sending powerful slashes at him, normally he would be more focused but since his opponent was damaged pretty bad, he did not really expect much. He stumbled back and felt a excruciating gash on his stomach then chest. Blood sprayed out like it was highly pressurized. He fell back then rolled out of it and sprung up. He leaned forward. Holding his blade to the side. He started to walk backwards. "Please don't die on me." He said as more blood flowed out quite easily.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:27 am
"Die? I will not die til your dead or my heart stops. Which ever you haven't seen anything yet."Riki's blade started to glow again and this time the plasma started to flame up and burn hotter. Riki began using his shunpo to move at different angles around him sending plasma strikes at him. Riki didn't only send them at his target He also sent them at random angles. If he dodged the ones aimed at him the whole area wasn't safe making dodging almost impossible so he would have to counter.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:23 pm
Blocking only two of the attacks, Itazuki was smacked aimlessly around by a barrage of attacks. Each causing a burn but quelling its own effects. Globs blood mixed with sweat and disappointment, lifted himself up from the course grass looked at Riki. "Your pretty good, you know that." After speaking, Itazuki rushed forth treading dirt up then slashed his blade quick and deadly, one slash was aimed at his stomach but quickly turned into a jab to his face then he swung his blade down hoping to cut Riki in half then to end it he thrust his foot hoping if all attacks fail to send a powerful kick to his gut.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:33 pm
Riki was using his blade to hit them to stop the force and moving his body to miss the rest of it, but was kicked and sent flying up into the trees. Time had passed with no sound. If you could not sense Riki you'd think he was dead. The air begin to become brighter as millions of tiny shards of plasma began to appear everywhere. This was the srongest attack Riki knew but required time to get it started making the kick the perfect thing for Riki, besides the mighty bruse on his side. The shards began spinning around the area like a vortex and began shooting in thousands of different directions. Riki reappeared in the center of the vortex. His chest wound had stopped bleeding as the blood had dried around it. "you are probably one of the tougher people I've fought, making it much harder to fight with all these limits. Your skills are impressive."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:17 pm
Itazuki waved his sword around, blocking bits of the shards; some scattered off and flew off in many other directions. Itazuki had remembered the newfound power he had achieved. With this power it would make the dark matter more deadly than before, quicker than anything that could be seen, but with a cost. Jutting his blade into the ground, it acted as a shield. Two spikes grew out from one side of the blade each. They made the shield have a more wide range of protection. Behind the sword shield, Itazuki crouched, not because he wanted to but because he had to. His hand was brought behind him; black specks began ramming hard into his palm and slowly gathering. When there was enough to combine, they did into a ball the size of a soccer ball. Fragments of dark matter that lay aimlessly on the battle field rushed over to the soccer ball sized of dark matter.
I
tazuki lifted his head up and shouted. “Thank you…I really needed that. My self confidence is really low.” He chuckled a bit from his obvious lie. More dark matter compacted in the black sphere but now he was going to wait.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:42 pm
Riki lifted his blade in the air as the vortex began to return to his blade. He then sheathed his blade. He bowed to Itazuki. "Thank you master, that was quite a warm-up but I believe I am at my limit and you are far from yours so I need to call this a loss but a great spar. I hope this shows my skills so I can get some good assassination targets soon."

(Ok if you can do me a favor go through out this fight and see if I stayed within the guild lines and did not mess up. This is my first time with a point system. Also I am now a part of your team in the stronghold.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:48 pm
Itazuki removed his blade and stood up, the ball of dark matter exploded into a black flame before dispersing completely. “Dang it and I wanted to try this cool new move I learned.”
[cool and yeah you did a good job sweet new team member.]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:54 pm
Well since this fight is over im going to lock it.  
The Arena (Random Fight Thread)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff