Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
If you could bring back one character... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hatsumi Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:41 pm
We all know that Wesker is gonna come back. Capcom just isn't gonna get rid of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:19 pm
They got rid of Umbrella easy enough.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hatsumi Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:30 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
They got rid of Umbrella easy enough.

And for that, the series went to s**t...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:37 pm
Exactly. So Capcom making stupid decisions... Nothing new.
Although I guess after they turned Wesker into a total douche bag... Bringing him back WOULD be stupid... So yeah, expect him to be back... Probably more teleporty and overdramatic than ever.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Confectionery Pastry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Exactly. So Capcom making stupid decisions... Nothing new.
Although I guess after they turned Wesker into a total douche bag... Bringing him back WOULD be stupid... So yeah, expect him to be back... Probably more teleporty and overdramatic than ever.

And sans-Richard Waugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:16 pm
Either Wesker (But stop making him sound like an Agent Smith wannabe)(If he really is dead) or Brad Vickers. I have a feeling he shouldn't have been done yet.

If you mean to bring back alive characters then it has to be Billy Coen, hands down.  

Elaineybrainey

ForgetMe2000

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:42 am
I wasn't really fussed either way, dead or alive. I just wanted some discussion =D

I want Steve [especially since the whole is-he-alive-is-he-dead thing REALLY needs some kind of conclusion, preferrably in the next game before I go insane]

So long as they don't bring him back in the films. Heck, I'd rather see him dead than in them things.

[Although degeneration was alright]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:51 am
Well, since the Resident Evil games have no future, it's really irrelevant at this point who they'll bring back.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lt Archangel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:22 am
I hate to say it but Bio has a point. But I just wish that something good could still happen. Wishful thinking I supoose  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:33 am
Who knows?
Provided they have a good Mercenaries section [like RE5], I'll be up for anything [except Wesker coming back/ Steve dying] 8D

ForgetMe2000

Eloquent Gawker

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:23 am
If you get a Resident Evil game, JUST for its Mercenaries mode, then that's perfect proof that the series has no future.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:37 am
In terms of the main series, Resident Evil died after either 3 or CVX. I don't consider 4 or 5 to be part of the series.  

Hatsumi Shinobi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:46 am
Me either. So much so, that I don't even bother playing them. I made the mistake of buying (and for a while enjoying) RE4, but thanks to Umbrella Chronicles, my fanboy goggles were smashed. Now, I've pretty much isolated myself from anything other than RE games Pre-2004. Outbreak File 2 is the only RE game that game out after 2004 that I play.

But as far as I'm concerned, the absolute true Resident Evil is the initial trilogy. With Remake potentially serving as Part 1.
But hey, if you look at it that way, then the future of Resident Evil is technically open to interpretation. After RE3, Jill met up with Chris, they went to Europe and kicked Umbrella's a**. The end. Or something of the sort. It's all up to my own (and your own) imagination, you know what I mean?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:55 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Me either. So much so, that I don't even bother playing them. I made the mistake of buying (and for a while enjoying) RE4, but thanks to Umbrella Chronicles, my fanboy goggles were smashed. Now, I've pretty much isolated myself from anything other than RE games Pre-2004. Outbreak File 2 is the only RE game that game out after 2004 that I play.

But as far as I'm concerned, the absolute true Resident Evil is the initial trilogy. With Remake potentially serving as Part 1.
But hey, if you look at it that way, then the future of Resident Evil is technically open to interpretation. After RE3, Jill met up with Chris, they went to Europe and kicked Umbrella's a**. The end. Or something of the sort. It's all up to my own (and your own) imagination, you know what I mean?

Yeah, but it's Umbrella... I mean... it's Umbrella lol. So many good memories when you go, "Oh man! What's Umbrella up to now?" Then Capcom decided to piss everyone off, except for those RE4 and RE5 fans who claim they're RE fans but have only played those abominations.  

Hatsumi Shinobi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:59 am
Well, yeah. But like you said, you don't count RE4 into the storyline... So in a way, it's like RE4 never happened.
Umbrella COULD live on forever. twisted  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces