Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who is... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10 g
  thanks ^_^

View Results

Nabiki_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:33 pm
Did they ever say anything about her dad??? I've wondered about that like so many others, and I honestly don't recall anything about him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:54 pm
Actually, the inners mothers were show in the Manga in the Third or Fourth book.

But, no mention is made of any of their fathers.

SailorPluto is the only one that has ever mentioned her father- who happens to be Chronus, the God of Time.

Those are the only known parents in the Silver Millenium.

Endymion's Parent's are also unknown.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:06 am
Eep, sorry... I meant royal parents... er their past lives...
and I knew that sailor pluto has mentioned cronos but we never see these characters at all, do we?

well... I guess they will remain a mystery, always!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:18 am
i say we investigate this mateer jk xp  

gundamwinggirl

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:43 pm
Luamervara
Actually, the inners mothers were show in the Manga in the Third or Fourth book.

Really? In the first season? I have to get that now....well anyone know if they're mentioned in the individual scout guides?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:19 pm
Luamervara

really? I just read those like last week, and i don't remember it. sweatdrop  

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:16 pm
Well what I figure, is just go by mythology. Like, who did the goddess of the moon marry? Something like that. :Sweat:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:16 am
his not mentioned, but knowing the story he probably did die in some heroic battle against some evil forces  

passionberry

pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:22 pm
PrettySoldierSailorV
Luamervara

really? I just read those like last week, and i don't remember it. sweatdrop
i don't think that's where they are mentioned... they are definately mentioned, though. from what i remember, you see most of the inners' parents (from the modern time) in the school exam battle chapters as they introduce themselves. the only one i'm not sure of is mercury's and mars's. but those two are shown elsewhere. ami's are shown sometime in supers around the time she gets her crystal from her planetary guardian. rei's parents are discussed in her short story, casablancas, though i haven't read that yet. crying mako's can be seen in a picture frame in the beginning of her exam battle chapter, and minako mentions disliking her mom (with a little picture of her mom) in her exam battle chapter. that's just in the manga, of course, though...

in the anime, you see a little of ami's parents in the supers episode that corresponds with the supers manga chapter. i don't think rei or minako ever mentions parents in the anime, but i think there's some mention of mako's parents since she lives alone and all. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:30 pm
pink_robotic_techno_kitty
3nodding we get back stories on pretty much everyone's parents in their civilian forms. but i believe it's only serenity's mother who's mentioned from back in the silver millenium. most of what we know is from the manga, though, since the anime doesn't go too terribly in depth into the senshi's past.

in the current day, we see both of usagi's parents (ikkuko~mama and kenji~papa). we know that ami's parents are divorced (her mother's a doctor and her father is a watercolor artist). rei's mother died, i believe, and her father is a politician, but she doesn't like him, so she lives with her grandfather. makoto's parents both died in an airplane crash, which is why she has a phobia of planes. minako's parents show up briefly a few times in the bssm manga (i remember she said that she doesn't really like her mom... sweatdrop ), and probably more in sailor v, but i haven't finished reading that yet...

i'm prety sure we don't know about most of the outers' lineage, though. well we know about hotaru's parents, of course. and pluto says that she is the daughter of cronos, but that's about it, i believe...

Yeah, Minako's parents show up a lot more in Codename wa Sailor V than anything else. Also, if you want to get technical, in the anime there's also Katarina, who Minako views as an older sister (hense why she calls Katarina "onee-sama"). In Sailor V, I believe Hakurada Natsuna is the equal of Katarina since the latter is anime only.

And yes, listed as one of Minako's problems is her mother.

We also know that Mamoru's parents died in a car crash when he was about 5 or 6. Hotaru's mother also died when the girl was really young (she's given a name in the BSSM manga though!).

Oh, and we can't forget about Usagi's little brother, Shingo! He's adorable ^^

Silver Millennium wise, only Queen Serenity is ever shown/mentioned because the Moon was the centre of the solar system at that time really.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:03 pm
Untrue, while they are not named, you see it when they congratulate the queen on the birth of the young Princess Serenity.

They're there in that panel. Four of them women with hair styles and looks similar to the four guardian Goddess. (what Serenity calls Mars, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter.).

They were senshi at the time and they looked no older then four or five- meaning they have a big head start over PRincess Serenity.

Pluto's Father is Mentioned- but never seen- as the god Chronos. Only her father was ever mentioned- and this is all Silver Millenium thing.

The future, however, is differernt.

You have Rei's story of her mother wasting away and her father being a pricky politician and basically dumping his only daughter with her grampa.

And you got Ami's family, Mom a doctor father an artist- divorced.

You have Minako's family which is similarly styled as Usagi. Dad's working and mom's a home maker.

And Makoto's parent's died in a plane crash- hence her fear of planes.

Mamoru's family- died in a car crash.

Haruka and Michiru's families are never mentioned- at all.

Setsuna's father is only mentioned as Chronos.

Hotaru's family- Dad's a nutso scientist that wants to create super humans and her mother died in the lab accident that hurt Hotaru severly too.

@_@;; Least to say, there are some emotionally damaged senshi in that.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:41 pm
Maybe it's a Virgin Birth thing.. I mean isn't Serenity referred to as 'The Messiah' in Stars? DIVINE INSEMINATION!  

SailorMuse

Syndrama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:40 pm
SailorMuse
Maybe it's a Virgin Birth thing.. I mean isn't Serenity referred to as 'The Messiah' in Stars? DIVINE INSEMINATION!

Actually....
Usagi wasn't the Messiah. Hotaru was. Usagi couldn't properly use the Grail, it drained her horribly.
Though there is rumors that Serenity was husbandless and used the Ginzuishou to wish for a child because she was lonely on the moon. There are also rumors that her father was a human from Earth who died of old age before the princess was born(humans can concieve at 80). There's also rumors that the Four Kings were the Inners original fathers... I blame the BESM (not to be confused with BSSM) RPG books for THAT one. No one who wrote that book read Code Name Sailor V, obviously...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:30 am
I like the age old Fanfiction more used named: Orion.

XD Come on that name popped up now and then. I'm not the only one who ran into that name.

<.<

bUt I don't put too much stock into it.

I still stand by the mothers and fathers thing.

Because if Serenity got a child because she was lonely, what about the others?

Where did Venus, Mars , Mecrury and Venus come from?

They're mother's are clearly shown.

I personally stand with the cannon thing: Serenity was not native to the Sol System.

She was never born there.- otherwise she would have married someone of earth wouldn't she?

>>;; *yes I'm confusing.*

But anyway, my point is that somewhere where she used to live as a child to where she ended up making a kingdom

She must've gotten pregnant. by someone.

To suggest a Virginal birth would also suggest Naoko is dipping into some*yes SOME* biblical stuff. and there are people that doubt that too.

x.x;;

OR

Naoko-sama didn't really want to put in the effort of creating fathers for a bunch of kids therefor they were never mentuion except for Setsuna's father who plays some sort of role in controlling time.

OR

>.> here's a stretch..

Like in the mythology they're father is the same person- Zeus/Jupiter.

Oo;;

I find it strange she didn't mention Endymion's parents at all.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

SailorMuse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:58 am
Yeah what about Endy's parents?!

And also sorry for the Biblical junk, I had been studying for a final in Bible for like 6 hours before I wrote that ;_;  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff