Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Gundam:war is eternal OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen_Shinku

Aged Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:37 pm
Tairu Khime
Fallen_Shinku
SgtSpecial

Changing the subject, mobile suits are occasionally outfitted for travel but for the most part would run out of power trying to jump planets *coughs* neo *coughs*

Stargazer was the only one that could do this, if I remember.

The Endless Waltz Wing Zero could uses its magical eagle wings to fly from planet to planet stare

Oh, Did not knew that. I never knew it was possible for inter planet travel.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:38 pm
I really don't know either but seeing as no longer uses thrusters I am guessing that it no longer relies on fuel due to an artist on drugs.

Of course I love it, its just that it was a really odd change in the art for the mobile suit.  

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Fallen_Shinku

Aged Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:40 pm
That's true.
It was..special to say the least, all of a sudden putting angel wings onto a gundam...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:55 pm

you guys lost me

XD  

Aquos Dragoa

BinkleDink

Dapper Businessman

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:34 pm
O.o I never understood endless waltz. It was like the gundams had always been their custom form. Did they ever explain that?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.---->User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.--->User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ETC....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:34 pm
I'm fairly certain that it was just a change of artists.  

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:30 pm
probably

that or he was high on different drugs when making different seasons XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:17 pm
btw...i'm stupid and didn't realize that i would be gone for a week when i joined this rp sweatdrop so please keep my spot reserved. I'm not actually going to start until i get back...next sunday.  

Kore124

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:18 pm
[[OK this is the last time I break this rule. Gundam don't have enough energy to fly back and forth between planets. Any questions? No? good icon_twisted.gif

I'd also like to direct everyone's attention to my phsyco rant on the OOC thread, it's kinda important. If you want to discuss it, do it there]]

[[last OOC Announcement: Seeing as the terrorist have taken upon themselves to cause trouble. I will start a full fledged attack soon. I will wait maybe one more day for everyone to catch up. Be prepaired.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:24 pm
I meant the announcements on the first page but don't worry about it now. At least you heard me. Sorry I'm always so damn unclear (I really need to work on that T^T)  

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

BinkleDink

Dapper Businessman

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:27 pm
12/20-Everyone, please read the OOC thread. There will occasionally be important info posted there. Also, I'm going to start enforcing the rules a bit more strictly. If any of them are unclear, please PM me. I'm open to questions about anything I may have done wrong.

Also, I will no longer accept customized mobile suits (gundam). More gundam may enter the story at a later time but I don't need twenty gundam flying around alright? If you wish your character to gain a gundam, please PM me a good explenation of why.

Because Bananassassin is a good boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:05 am
announcments

12/14-we've started (as I hope you know). Still accepting. Also, an OOC thread coming soon so we can cut down on the OOC in the actual posts. I'm gonna get strickt about that after the OOC thread is made.

and: the OOC thread is linked in the rules. Read all rules over once more please and be careful not break the OOC rules (OOC pisses me off sometimes...sorryXP)

12/15-no more gundam for Earth, one still for Andromeda, and the terrorists have enough buffed up gundam. They only get Ginn and Cgue now XP
terrorists can also use stolen zaku IV or MP Impulse gundam

12/20-Everyone, please read the OOC thread. There will occasionally be important info posted there. Also, I'm going to start enforcing the rules a bit more strictly. If any of them are unclear, please PM me. I'm open to questions about anything I may have done wrong.

Also, I will no longer accept customized mobile suits (gundam). More gundam may enter the story at a later time but I don't need twenty gundam flying around alright? If you wish your character to gain a gundam, please PM me a good explenation of why.

there i didnt know what you wanted so i posted it all. lol.
also on another note the freedom has the nuclear core so it has infinite energy. how would it run out by a little travel?  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:52 am

( he he i copied and pasted this off of Banana ninja )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:20 am
um not sure if i will be online a lot today but then again with the time zone difference i might be on

depends on if my mom kicks me off the computer after midnight but since its break she might not  

Aquos Dragoa

Fallen_Shinku

Aged Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:07 am

Also, I will no longer accept customized mobile suits (gundam). More gundam may enter the story at a later time but I don't need twenty gundam flying around alright? If you wish your character to gain a gundam, please PM me a good explanation of why.

There ya go surprised
Even did a few spell checks for you! cool

Oh, BTW, I'm not dead yet, just haven't posted lately >.<
Nothing to post about. My guy is currently slacking off at the Hangar, and nothing much is happening yet.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff