Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:48 am
Fatal Frame 2 (project zero to us europeans)

strangest boss; your going down a set of stairs when you hear this scream, she falls past you, and you hear her neck break. when you go down to see what happened, shes putting her broken bones back into place, she then dissapears, and keeps doing it, trying to hit you as she falls...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvnliIqO1ek  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:03 pm
Guilty Gear comes to mind..... and then I remember Plok.
No More Heroes definitely had it's WTF moments.
Maybe I've been desensitized by too much Anime and gaming, because not a whole lot stands out in my mind in the category of weird... things like Bobobo set the bar pretty damn high...

Evamortte

Evamortte

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:06 pm
Oh! Condemned 2...but that kinda sprinted past weird and straight into creepy as ******** blood, tar covered thingies, and an abundance of manikins.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:48 pm
Any Japanese game, anyone?  

L a s t B a s t a r d

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:20 pm
Spyro Year of the Dragon for the Gamecube. I got one of the glitchy copies because of the rushed production for the holidays and I found myself trying to navigate the Farm stage with an invisible floor and eventualy it was inversed where I was walking on the sky looking up at the ground my feet were suppose to be on. eventualy I spontaniously died but when I went back to the fairy and everything was back to normal I could have sword spyro had just had an acid trip. it was freaky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:54 am
Well ,it isn't a Nintendo game but ,Katamari Damashi for the PS2 ,other than that Wario Wear Ink.  

Nintech

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:18 am
Probably WarioWare: Smooth Moves.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:30 am
I'm pretty sure Earthbound takes the cake as far as weird games are concerned.

I mean, a time-traveling space bee saved you from an evil starman early on in the game and helps out your party and gives you the battle tutorial. Then gets killed by your rivals mom when she swats at him when you get to his house.

You also get attacked by some of the world's most random enemies, to include runaway cars, neo hippies, and a mech owned by some local mobsters. And you fight them with children's toys and psychic powers.  

New Years Eve

Sexy Shopper

6,425 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pied Piper 200

vidjagames

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:41 pm
Katamari Demacy.
God, the opening looks drug-induced.
Incidentally, the head developer is just generally insane...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:58 pm
Incredible Crisis for the PS1 or Mister Mosquito (Ka) for PS2.  

OMG SHINY PIDGEY

SlashFighter1988

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:40 pm
The Japanese arcade version of Life Force because the game takes place inside of a giant alien that you need to purge a virus from and destroy a life threatening brain tumor inside of it. It's sickening, yet very fun mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:43 pm
KING_METROID_PRIME_2K
The Japanese arcade version of Life Force because the game takes place inside of a giant alien that you need to purge a virus from and destroy a life threatening brain tumor inside of it. It's sickening, yet very fun mrgreen
User Image
Oh, I love stuff like that! Final Fantasy Legend II on the Game Boy had a part where you had to go inside someone's body and rid them of an illness too; that's a really cool concept for a game.

Also lolnecro'd

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Allegro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:47 am
I don't care if it's necroed, I will mention Stretch Panic.

When you can pull back a woman's buick sized breasts and send them flying into her face, sending her spinning off like a tit-copter, you've surpassed strange.

Chou Aniki and Sexy Parodius should probably be mentioned as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:15 am
THE GAME OF LOOOOOVE

Also, the game I play where I don't really tell you guys how crazy or annoying I think the things you do are.

And then the game where I do and a bunch of people come in expecting me to think that they have been annoying enough to remember.

Those are some pretty weird games.

I don't know what I was thinking when I invented them.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

System C O R R U P T

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:37 pm
Graffiti Kingdom for PS2

It's like Drawn to Life, but 3D and anime style.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff