12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:53 pm
N3rdThoughts
DaiSonic
I'm at a 00ga

I'm probably not going any higher, because I have a tendency to jump gauges, and did from a 2ga to a 00ga this time

Hurt like hell, but so worth it

Risky. 2ga to 0ga is the biggest stretch to begin with. If you're worried about pain, just wear heavier jewelry or tape, both painless. My ears stretched by themselves from an inch to half an inch. I was wearing REALLY heavy jewelry.

They've actually healed quite nicely.

I'm looking forward to getting new plugs when I find work.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:55 pm
I just stretched up to a 2 like three weeks ago. I did a huge stretch (from size 10 to 2 with a taper) and they're still getting crusties occaisionally. I got both in within about 3 days without blowing out my ears so I would say it's a success. I have my silicone eyelets in and they were really easy to put in. (They're collapsible, so you can twist them and pinch them closed, but solid enough to hold up in your ear. I would recommend them if you have trouble getting plugs in.) I love the size. (But if I could do it again I don't think I would have gone as fast. I got kind of impatient with the progress I was making. -_-' I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.) I don't think I'm going to go any bigger because I want to work in the medical field and I don't know how lenient they are about that sort of thing. So yeah.  

Shawk Theruhpee

Tink_ of WonderOz

2,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:28 am
Shawk Theruhpee
I just stretched up to a 2 like two weeks ago. I did a huge stretch (from size 10 to 2 with a taper) and they're still oozing a little. I got both in within about 3 days without blowing out my ears so I would say it's a success. I have my silicone eyelets in and they were really easy to put in. (They're collapsible, so you can twist them and pinch them closed, but solid enough to hold up in your ear. I would recommend them to people doing the same thing, they're great.) I love the size. (But if I could do it again I don't think I would have gone as fast. I got kind of impatient with the progress I was making. -_-' I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.) I don't think I'm going to go any bigger because I want to work in the medical field and I don't know how lenient they are about that sort of thing. So yeah.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*~*One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small,
And the ones that mother gives you...

Ugh no offense but this is made of all sorts of fail. One You shouldn't have skipped sizes and gone so fast. I would recommend downsizing for the sake of your lobes. Two silicone is a fresh stretch is not good. Steel, titanium, and glass are the only things you should put in a fresh stretch. You need to wait weeks before you use something like silicone or acrylic as jewelry.

If you're impatient you shouldn't have stretched your ears, that's a bad combination and if you're going into the medical field you should know how bad stretching your ears that fast can be to your lobes. Yea you should really downsize.

...Don't do anything at all.
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall.*~*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:36 pm
ooooh i cringed! such a scary jump!

I started taping my ears butI really wanted my silicone ones and took the tape off and went back down.

I just got a second job so I'm going to get my self some nice earings to go up a size and then once they're healed up some silicones to put it.

Yay for money!  

Pink Plaid

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

HazardousOrchid

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:44 pm
1-900-Squirrely-Stub Says ♘ :

I've been at 1/2 an inch for the past year, but my ultimate goal is 3/4 of an inch. There's these Anatometal Super Blings that look so good in that size.

Ah I'm drooling right now just thinking about them.

sweatdrop

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:47 pm
Alyss and DG of WonderOz
Shawk Theruhpee
I just stretched up to a 2 like three weeks ago. I did a huge stretch (from size 10 to 2 with a taper) and they're still getting crusties occaisionally. I got both in within about 4 days without blowing out my ears so I would say it's a success. I have my silicone eyelets in and they were really easy to put in. (They're collapsible, so you can twist them and pinch them closed, but solid enough to hold up in your ear. I would recommend them if you have trouble getting plugs in, they're great.) I love the size. (But if I could do it again I don't think I would have gone as fast. I got kind of impatient with the progress I was making and I got stupid. -_-' I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.) I don't think I'm going to go any bigger because I want to work in the medical field and I don't know how lenient they are about that sort of thing. So yeah.
*~*One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small,
And the ones that mother gives you...

Ugh no offense but this is made of all sorts of fail. One You shouldn't have skipped sizes and gone so fast. I would recommend downsizing for the sake of your lobes. Two silicone is a fresh stretch is not good. Steel, titanium, and glass are the only things you should put in a fresh stretch. You need to wait weeks before you use something like silicone or acrylic as jewelry.

If you're impatient you shouldn't have stretched your ears, that's a bad combination and if you're going into the medical field you should know how bad stretching your ears that fast can be to your lobes. Yea you should really downsize.

...Don't do anything at all.
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall.*~*

Thanks, for the advice, but you don't need to tell me everything that I did wrong. I know what I did and if I had the chance I wouldn't do it that way again. I didn't state it in my post but I did not put the silicone ones in right away. I had titanium ones. I felt that my ears were healed enough to put the silicones in after 3 weeks. I admit that I didn't do everything in the proper way and could have damaged my ears permanantly, but I don't need you to criticize me. My ears are doing just fine.  

Shawk Theruhpee

Bang Bang Kitty Lincon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:06 am
I'm only streching one at the moment and that's only at 3.2mm but silly 'ol me didn't think to by larger strechers when I brought this one so now I'm stuck at this size till I can get a larger one!
Not sure how far I'll go, might stop at 8mm but it's up to my lobe really.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:52 pm
As of today I am officially a 00, and I will probably stop here.

The P e r m a B a n

Dame Bunbun

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:55 pm
I'm at 10g

but not my lobes ninja

it's my helix mrgreen
Hoping to be at 8g by the end of the month
and stopping at 6g or 4g by this year  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:01 am
DaiSonic
I'm at a 00ga

I'm probably not going any higher, because I have a tendency to jump gauges, and did from a 2ga to a 00ga this time

Hurt like hell, but so worth it

News flash, luv, but it's not supposed to hurt like hell. And you can't be making jumps like that! 2ga is 6mm, 0ga is 8mm (and that's a bad enough stretch, most people go 6mm -> 7mm -> 8mm) and 00ga can be anywhere from 9-10mm. so worst case scenario, you made a 4mm jump. Really? You could have gotten blowouts, least of all they're gonna be really catassy, or worse of all, done some major tearing damage to your lobes. Respect them, man. They're your SKIN. So NOT worth it.

That being said, I'm at 12mm, 1 short of 1/2". been... a bit over 4 years now. I'm quite proud of them, and excited to really be able to start hording plugs for my goal size.

Four Dirty Paws

Tricky Gekko

Bang Bang Kitty Lincon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:55 am
YAY! Finally got around to streaching out my ear again (Ok I had only just gotten larger tapers for my ears but still) blaugh

I was at 3.2mm I'm now at 4mm. And this time I was smart enough to buy the next size up as well so I don't have to wait ages to go up another size XP

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:13 am
Woo and now I'm finally at my (current) goal size of 8mm! Had a bit of a stuggle getting the plug in, but I got there in the end...

Bang Bang Kitty Lincon

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:55 am
I'm at a nice cozy 00g.
Have been for 4 years.. sometimes I think about stretching up to a bigger size so I tape up for a week or so then miss my pretty plugs and let my ears shrink down again. XD

Ear Piercings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff