Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Lupita Pack ~Open and Accepting Profiles~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hinastar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:17 pm
Reko came closer to the spot Lita was at. "There around here somewhere." he said to himself as he looked up in the tree and spotted Lita. "A girl?" he said frozen in his tracks.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
Lita looked down and saw a boy with ears and a tail, looking up at her, she lowerd her weapon, and jump 20 feet to the ground  

heartless_luver123

Jue Viole Grace

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:22 pm
danny walked up to rita ''oh leader how beautiful you look today more then usual i might add''  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:24 pm
Reko approached her carefully. "What is a young girl like you doing out here all alone?" he asked.

Risa sighed as she looked up at the sky. "The rain is going to come down soon." She looked at Danny and smiled. "Do you become a bigger flirt each day or do yo have to work at it?" she smirked.  

hinastar

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:24 pm
AngelMay sat down by the river. She looked at her reflect, she looked so sad and unhappy. She laid down and let her front paws dip into the water as she laid her head on her legs. She wrapped her tail around her and looked at the ruby that was embedded in it. She looked up at the sun with her ears poking up to hear the sounds of nature around her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:26 pm
well i only flirt in your presence cause i really want to be with you'' said danny in a seductive voice and eyes ''i hope your brother can come back before its does or i will have to go looking for him so leader may i call you by your name''  

Jue Viole Grace

hinastar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:31 pm
Risa sighed. "Of course you can." she smiled. "But don't over do it on this flirting thing. It will be your downfall one day."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:34 pm
well risa it wont be my downfall unless it is working''danny got closer to her  

Jue Viole Grace

hinastar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:35 pm
Risa smilied as she flicked him on the forehead. "You still have a long way to go pup." she smirked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:36 pm
Anna couldn't smell the other wolf anymore and stoped and changed back to human. She walked back to where her stuff was and put her hat and jewlry back on and walked back to the clearing she was in.  

Kiatala

Jue Viole Grace

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:36 pm
how bout i take a little shortcut''danny started to get his lips closer to hers  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:43 pm
Lita looked at his face, he seemed friendly enough, " Um...Im on a hunting trip" she glanceed at her weapon and tried to hide it behind herself, she flushed scarlet  

heartless_luver123

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:45 pm
Anna heard Reko and another voice and went to investigate.
"Reko?" Anna called out and walked towards where he and the other girl was.
"Reko, I lost the stranger... I lost the sent..." Anna said quickly and disapointed in herself.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:14 pm
AngelMay turned into her human form. She had jeans on and quickly ran to get a light blue t-shirt. She put it on and looked down at the ground. Her tail wrapped around her waist lightly and her ears were in their normal position. She looked up at the sn pushing her long silky black/red hair behind her ears.  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:25 pm
O-OI might pounce on yaO-O

Miz Quiet Says:
When Mika finally made it to her destination, she stopped and sniffed delicately at the air. One of the pack members was missing. Well at least the Alpha's here...she thought nervously. Why did her father assign her to this pack? Its so small..."Ummm hello?" she said with caution. Hopefully, no one will attack her.

((Sorry for the short post))
O~ONot!O~O

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas