Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:05 pm
((I'm here, I'm here! Me didn't forget!!! sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:08 pm
(lol, welcome Mellow, just jump in at any time and idk, do something)  

gandygirl

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:13 pm
((part two coming))
My life story is somewhat disturbing... not that anyone's else isn't. I come from the land of light, a land of shine and melody and cheerfulness (that's the disturbing part). Mother was a dwarf and father was a pixie... still don't know how that worked out. I'm a rather big pixie. I am an amateur with black and white magic and somewhat of a fatso (for anorexic pixies).  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:17 pm
(lol, thats cool)
I glance around at the ppl who surround me. If you could call them ppl. The sun is rising and the ppl of the light arise. I wish to attack but I kno that they should have a slight chance to wake up for a good fight..  

gandygirl

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:17 pm
One day I found a gaping black hole. I entered just to check it out. I came out of the ground again... don't know how that worked out. But I was there, and three other guys (or girls) were there too. They looked sinister, and my glow dimmed just looking at them. I tried to say, "What's up?" but it came out as "Was emma...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:23 pm
I looked at the strange boy before me, or man. I stared. I could tell he was a light. Removing my sword and fulling out my claws, I took a step towards him. "Hmm, so, are you a friendly guy, or are you looking for a fight?", I asked. I wasn't gonna pull my sword on him until I knew who he was and if he was worth the effort  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:28 pm
"Everyone in the Dark may belong to a certain territory.... But that won't stop us travelers from traveling... The boundary line tends to be peaceful, so I thought I would come here to sort through my thoughts...." I smiled at Yoko, being completely truthful.... Knowing full well that she would probably take my race's tendencies into play... and my statement would be thrust off as fake.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:32 pm
I tuned to Yuima. "I totally understand.", I said. "I originate from, well, ", I didn't kno how to say this since I was sitting here about to murder a light when I was a white....
"I come from humans, but I was raised here by the cats...my family. I am part of the Scratch Eye Clan".
I turned back to the light and grabbed him, holding him tight so he could not escape.  

gandygirl

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:35 pm
...I geuss they didn't hear me. They were talking already. One was a... neko? She said she had a sword, but didn't stop the tall guy. "I'm a traveler!" I yelled. My light grew to that of a firefly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:39 pm
I laughed. "And why would you pass through here knowing we would slice you in half? That isn't very smart you here fairy. Where are you traveling to anyhow?", I asked him.  

gandygirl

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:42 pm
"Here!" I yelled. "I"m on a secret mission! Ease up on the 'I'm going to kill you' streak and I'll tell you what it is!"... that wasn't very smart.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:45 pm
"Go ahead and spill then. This ought to be good", I said.
I looked over at Yuima and nodded at her. "You wanna help me hold him down", I asked.  

gandygirl

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:56 pm
I flew up high, colored bright yellow for warning. "I came here to find a special person. That dude or gal was once a member of the light. That's gonna be our informant i.e. spy and help us get the king back!" Aside from the fact I know there's a king here, I'm just spitballing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:57 pm
"Put the pixie down Yoko.... Let him go." I knew I had to be the strangest thing in the world right now, a dark standing up for a light.... but we can't help to we're born to! It's not my fault that I'm a dark elf when I should have been born a wood elf... "You know how it feels don't you...? Your here in the dark but you have a part of the light in your heart... Always." I take a step forward, white energy building up in my stomach, giving off a warm feeling. "Let him go..."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:00 pm
Part of light, does that mean... "Holy crap!" I yelled.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff