Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Korra
What comes from 250 Gingerbread Cookies? I know what it is.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmare Pumpkin Knight

Blessed Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:50 pm
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
Awaken13
A stupid halo. Son of a B!!! I donated 60k and all I get is a freaking halo? Not to mention all the other people that donated hundreds of thousands of gold. Yet again, I am displeased with Gaia's sad attempt at a Holiday event. =/

what you talkin bout a halo?
the prize is the wings, not a halo.

And that sucks man. Make this a lesson to never spend so much money on a gaia event.

yea, the main prize. click the yellow box at the end of the progress bar of the so called event.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:58 pm
Awaken13
A stupid halo. Son of a B!!! I donated 60k and all I get is a freaking halo? Not to mention all the other people that donated hundreds of thousands of gold. Yet again, I am displeased with Gaia's sad attempt at a Holiday event. =/

you said it all. gaia fails sometimes =|  

LunaRabbit32

Merry Fatcat

x_ R u b b e n

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:00 pm
Your not suppose to like the gift.

The event is for "Generous" people,gaians that accept the gift.
And it doesn't matter to them .

At least we're helping gaia cool  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:18 pm
User Image
Oh hi. Lets Pokebattle

User Image

Even if the event was supposed to be actually receiving something worthwhile, but you went overboard and then complained, I'm just going to have to say...

You guys are pretty stupid if you donated more than you should have.
Honestly, it should have been easily inevitable, for a couple of reasons...
1. This is Gaia
2. Name one event where we donated stuff and got something of epic-quality?
3. Overseer/Sentinel ARE IN THE ******** DUMPSTER

The only thing of worth that they have to give, is that cheer engine thing(which we get our own portable version anyway), and the airship.

So yeah, expect to see some recycling. neutral

Of course, if you're not complaining and/or donated 250 neutral baggy starter clothes(like me), then this doesn't apply to you.
User Image

Ritorin
Vice Captain

Dedicated Receiver

8,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Brandisher 100

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:31 am
Nightmare Pumpkin Knight
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
Awaken13

what you talkin bout a halo?
the prize is the wings, not a halo.

And that sucks man. Make this a lesson to never spend so much money on a gaia event.

yea, the main prize. click the yellow box at the end of the progress bar of the so called event.

no, we werent talking about the main prize, we were talking about the prize you get for 250 gingerbreadmen.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:21 am
Personally, I liked the Tinsel Halo, could have given us something better, that is undeniable, but it was a cute item all in all.  

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

shiloh-oneechan

Invisible Lunatic

11,950 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:34 am
no the tinsel halo was a fail like it was some cheap a** thing they just came up with so they could get the hell of there early and go home for christmas plus it is not cute in the very least mr. above and that's my personal opinion of the item
halo was a fail

as for the garbage wings i kind of like them yes they are pretty lame looking but i don't care i'll take what i can get when it comes to angel/demon wings  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:08 pm
I could care less about the halo, like Ritorin, I also just donated about 250 goth shirts, so within the whole event i only spent 5,500g. (5k for that achievment). Not that big of a deal to me, and people will now know that lazyness or taking shortcuts doesnt pay, yea?

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Ritorin
Vice Captain

Dedicated Receiver

8,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:14 pm
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
I could care less about the halo, like Ritorin, I also just donated about 250 goth shirts, so within the whole event i only spent 5,500g. (5k for that achievment). Not that big of a deal to me, and people will now know that lazyness or taking shortcuts doesnt pay, yea?
Seriously. If you donated anymore than that amount... You had what was coming to you. -__-
And it should have been obvious, since these kind of events are abused quite easily.

Although I am a bit peeved that the makeshift engine thing isn't even worth 10%, on the marketplace, of what you donated... >_>;
That's the only thing of worth from the event, but oh well.
I guess it's compensated by the random piles of gold you get. Not sure if it amounts to 5k

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:19 pm
Ritorin
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
Seriously. If you donated anymore than that amount... You had what was coming to you. -__-
And it should have been obvious, since these kind of events are abused quite easily.

Although I am a bit peeved that the makeshift engine thing isn't even worth 10%, on the marketplace, of what you donated... >_>;
That's the only thing of worth from the event, but oh well.
I guess it's compensated by the random piles of gold you get. Not sure if it amounts to 5k

I do believe it was about 3k.

plus the 4k for selling the wings, so in reality, I made about 1.5k.
hot damn, thats awesome.

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

AlskaNoelle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:20 pm

The wings are uneven. ^^;;;

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:34 pm
call me some gaia fan boy but i kinda liked some of the items, such as the cape and the figure  

TheElvanGod

Jessebearr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:29 pm
i got no halo, when i got the announcement, i clicked the link(10 minutes ago) and there;s no golden box, but looks like i can still donate! greedy bastards  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:19 am
I Ate Your Cheese
Hey, at least it's better than our rotten potato skin! crying

Agree! Well, Please Check Out My New Post Here in Our Guild.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17796713  

Midgalicis

Barton Cheerleader

27,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Master Converter 500

Rizuzua

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:46 am
sweatdrop I can't believe people put that much gold into it. They were lucky to get the 5k from me...after you got all the achievements...just go and get starter gear. No need to put that much gold.

To the person that "donated"(read:wasted) that alurna rose...wtf. People are questing for that!
lol  
Korra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces