Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Ɍѳʂεɱεt's Ӎiʀʀѳʀ || OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riley Aceson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:57 pm
Dude, i feel like kicking him out, what do say?
Anyway, the interview thing is locked is it not?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:01 pm
Yea, I know but I can't. It's hard to find guys to play roles for you.
And yea, it's lock I guess. I don't even bother trying to unlock it anyway.
I'll just trust you with the story I Pm to you, for our character's history.
Can you do that?  

Theo Black

Riley Aceson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:03 pm
*thumbs up* Yea, yea, I can do that. Who do you think I am. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. HAHAhAHAHA!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:04 pm
*Sweardrop* Right~ Well, captain, I'll leave you and your crew from this point on, then.  

Theo Black

Azer Ace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:00 pm
Hey, Riley. Didn't know you were going to be the in the R'sM as well. O.O  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:34 am
Azer, my friend, You don't know alot about me. 4laugh  

Riley Aceson

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:23 am
MIND!!!!! Wanna join an RE rp cause I think your awesome?! =]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:16 am
I love resident evil...after watching a marathon of the movies I've had atleast one zombie in my dream...some zombie..just lurking in my mind. I EFFIN LURVS ZOMBIE GAMES ALSO burning_eyes <3 left4dead2 & resident evil. Leo<3 and Nick<3 kick a** TwT. And I'm the only captain here, I'd be Captain Morgan, and I can drink more rum and steal more ships than that imposter riley of Jack Sparrow pirate

((Only called Captain Morgan cause my names sounds exactly like that lol))  

MindxHunter

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:20 am
I hate stupid moderators, their like the mexicans or foreign people that come to america. Or when I go to hawaii "You want pineapple with that" "No..". "You want spam?" "No." "You want pineapple" "No Piiinneeaaplle!!!!" -gets pineapple anyway- "Dammit F*** Mcdonalds" T.T Spanish speakin people working in Hawaii lol.

Basically Moderators can't undersand whats an Rp, and whats not an Rp...And their dressed so well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:25 pm
Welllllll I think he also placed it in a wrong place. I think the OOC would have been a more accepting place for it. Idk though, thats just me...

AND YES! ME TOO! I like JUST found my RE Oubtreak game and I'm like, nerdgasming over it. I love Yoko! ^^ Shes so cute and asian! AHHHHHH! My favorite things all in one game, I could not ask for more! Which is why I made the RP for it. We only need one person and I trust YOU since your awesome like that =]  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:30 pm
((I havn't played the games, cause I get scared shitless in the game for somereason (And when I rented it their were no Control how to things so I couldn't figure out how to run like hell, and I started out with a shitty pistol lol against 20+ infected and the music scared me lol I was like F* this) rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:38 pm
Hahahaha that sucks! I did the same thing, cause me and my friend couldnt find out how to reload for the life of us, so we ran around screaming. And every zombie that popped out made us scream, pause, and then we would laugh, unpause it, kill it, run forward and then it would repeat. Although I've gottenbetter!  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:31 pm
((Hell I didn't even know how to Pause! lol I got the thing from block buster and I didn't know how to do crap XD I hated the music, but I needed it to figure out if something what coming to bite me lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:03 pm
Hahaha yeah. I'm play RE now or soon. I just got music off of itunes for free so Im like WEWT! Cause now I can buy my friends music and ACTUALLY get it on my iPod now. OMFG I got a decepticon for Christmas Eve and It turns into a boombox for my iPod. I basically nerdgasmed.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Theo Black

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:05 pm
::CONGRATULATIONS::
Chapter 1 Ends

Very well done everybody. It was a nice ending to everybody.
I'm glad that we were able to finish the first chapter. Soon we will be starting a new one and I hope everybody is looking forward to it.

Once I post up the new chapter, I won't be be able to RP for a few days, starting tomorrow. Family vacation If I might say and I'll be putting Nerdgasm in charge while I'm away, If that's alright with you, Nerdgasm?  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff