Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:54 pm
yeah
im just in it for the candeh
i prefer acting my age(teen)
the age were what i should still be having fun
and acting like anything but a adult  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:59 pm
axl the azn boi
yeah
im just in it for the candeh
i prefer acting my age(teen)
the age were what i should still be having fun
and acting like anything but a adult

xD uh, yea... :b  

Ravv Hashbrovvn

Wheezing Phantom

So Far None

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:47 pm
Love. A complex topic. All i know is that i will never know it, as i am partially apathetic, and continue to lose interest, and regain at the worst possible time. This is due to prozac. Also, i am insmniomatic.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:20 am
So Far None
Love. A complex topic. All i know is that i will never know it, as i am partially apathetic, and continue to lose interest, and regain at the worst possible time. This is due to prozac. Also, i am insmniomatic.

trust me, ik what u mean when ur talking apathy! i've been in that mental state all too long...  

ter_squirrel

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:05 pm
I don't know what apathy means, but love to me is like a flaming hotdog cool Mmmmmmm!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:09 pm
apathy to most ppl means u dont care about anythign at all...that's basically what i've gone through, but i've taken it to a level where i dont even have any emotions...  

ter_squirrel

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:29 pm
a lot of us have to many problem with our emotions
to me in life its worse to carry on another persons problems when ur problems arent lifted yet

AND DAMN IT...............ITS GETTING HARDER ACTING LIKE A TEENAGER NOW..........i soo blame puberty for all this
why did it actually taken on affect on this thing now jsut when i amde that speech about acting like my age.....  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:04 am
Hate isn't very useful.
It takes up too much energy and doesn't really do anything good. Simply not liking someone or something usually involves less effort with the same outcome.
Cruelty is pretty useless too. Intentionally causing harm for harm's sake is wasted effort.
I realize these two traits do exist for people, whether they're useful or not, but overall trying to control them is better than dwelling on them.

Love builds connections (and is the basis for some), is associated with so many positive things both to oneself and others. It actually has many positive functions. It's pretty much necessary for the whole satisfaction in life thing.

Balance isn't really the word I'd use. These two traits aren't in polarity.
Just try to have control over the more destructive ones, and try to maintain the ones that are positive, in whatever way.

Figuren

ShiftyCheese

Lupine Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:58 pm
The Wanderer Of Time
It's not good to blame life for everything, because life doesn't have a will so it actually always stays the same O_o
The ones to blame should be the humans o.o
In any case, there is no balance between love and hate, because love and hate are like a coin's head and tails, they are opposite to each other yet there are and will always be together since the line between them is very short but there is no need to worry, if you are able to control yourself and believe that you'll never hate, you can be one of the greatest persons on this world, even though I believe all ladies have and will always be the greatest ^^ and anyone who says otherwise can go eat peanuts O_o

Very wise. *Nods in approval* lol  
City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces