Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sundara Rajakumari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:45 pm
Melinni walked out of the sleeping quarters to the halls. This place was amzing, and she couldn't get over it. And she was here for magic? It was a little too much to comprehend. She sighed to herself, running her hand threw her blonde hair before rounding the corner to the Headmasters office. She didn't know what else to do. A bit lost, Melinni turned the wrong way to the office, taking herself down a string of halls. "I really hope I get used to this place." she muttered to herself, still trying to find the office.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:50 pm
Hana hitched the strap of her travel pack higher on her shoulder. The banners said to go to the lecture hall... looking back at the brochure, at the map inside.
A meow came from the pack in her back. Allowing the strap to slip down her shoulder, she lifted the top flap to reveal the furry black-and-orange calico-patched head of a kitten.
'Yes, we're here, Esther,' she said softly, petting the kittens' head. 'I hope they dont have a problem with you coming with me...'
Turning down the corridor indicated on the map Hana reached the lecture hall. It was very impressive in both scale and decore. stroking her pet's head once more she gently pushed her back in the bag and strode in. Looks like I'm the first here, she realized.

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:09 pm
Zann walked in through the front doors of the school. His letter said his sleeping quarters were on floor 2, room -and then Zann accidently burned the paper- . 'Ohh...gobbergrod' Zann said. He decided we would go to the front desk and ask where his sleeping quarters were. Zann sighed as he walked into the school. How can find the front desk in this giant school? Zann thought. This would be a long search  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:16 pm
Strum was going down the rows of desks in his classroom placing a small spell book on each desk. He turned and walked to the front of the room where a large, black chalkboard was placed. He wroted his name on it and then went to sit at his desk. He picked up a list that had the names of the students that would be in his class and said, "Well this certainly promises to be an interesting year." He looked out a window that looked out onto one of the many hallways of Sellaria. Posters popped up through it and he realized that it was almost time for the first day of school to start.  

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:19 pm
((By the way Lord Malaroth and Galactic Fusion, my character doesnt have a demonic servant. That's the hellfire guy, who does have fiery problems))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:20 pm
"Ugh!" she groaned, giving up. "I'm lost..." she told herself, shaking her head. She felt so stupid. She had lost her little packet thing on the way here, along with a bag of luggage. Melinni sat down in the middle of the hall, criss-cross applesauce. Eventually, someone will come along and find me. she thought, and giggled to herself. She would most likely be sitting there for awhile.  

Sundara Rajakumari

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:22 pm
Hana stepped into the lecture hall and slowly went down the aisle... the room was huge, and all the more noticable becasue it was empty. Stopping a few rows from the front, Hana slid into the row and sat down, sliding her pack around into her lap. This time Esther pushed the flap back herself, poking her head out and looking around at her new surroundings.
Hana sat back, stroking her kitten while she waited for things to get started.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:25 pm
Zann was walking around when he came across a student ((just to let you know its Melinni))sitting on the floor. He tripped over her, as he was in a hurry and his things fell out of his pack. 'Ouch...' Zann groaned.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:27 pm
Lucien waited for a while until the first girl came into the hall. She was a pretty girl, about 5 foot something. Lucien couldn't tell. "Welcome to Sellaria, friend." he said to her from his spot on the podium. "Although, I sense there are more here, just not in the lecture hall yet. Allow me to remedy that..." When he finished the sentence, he started chanting an incantation that would summon familiars to guide lost souls to their destination. In this case, the familiars were dog-like creatures, and the destination was the lecture hall. He sent the dogs out to find the lost students and bring them back to the hall. Meanwhile, Lucien attempted to make conversation with the girl, mostly to keep himself from getting bored. "So, what's your name?" he asked in a way that would come off as friendly, rather than creepy.

((@Ninja: duly noted biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:30 pm
((Hang on, are the teachers supposed to come to the orientation thing?))  

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sundara Rajakumari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:31 pm
Melinni ducked as the boy tripped over her. She giggled. He had gone right threw her, for she made herself able to do that. She went back to normal, and stood up. "Bloody hell, I'm sorry." she said, still slightly giggling in her thick accent. "I was lost, wanting to be found. Looks like someone did." she said, and smiled, then reached her hand out to him to help him up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:31 pm
Luke arrived at the school. He look at it ofr about a minite and said."This should keep those guys off my trail for a while." Then walked in though the front door, and went to the addmisions office.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:32 pm
Hana looked up, startled. how had she missed that there was another person in here? Well, she'd always been a little slow at some things....
By the looks of him the man that had spoken was a teacher, perhaps even the head master! Raising from her seat, Hana bowed. 'I am called Hana Sakura, master.....?' she trailed off, unsure of how to address him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:33 pm
Oh, Its okay.Zann said. He started to pick up his things, when a dog-like creature came up to him. It started to walk away, and Zann decided to abandon the girl and follow the dog-thing. It eventually led him to the Lecture Hall where the Headmaster was waiting for him  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:33 pm
((@Chilly: You don't have to, you can, but I would think the teachers would rather be in their classrooms, ready for the classes. But it's your decision))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff