Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Elstania Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel5159

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:31 am
I ran back to camp. I was horrified when I saw the blood. "Yoko!" I screamed making sure she was ok. Then, I saw her. She was standing there with some sort of creature. I ran at the creature and bounded on top of him. Not sure what to do I started biting at his head. 'What do I do!' I thought to myself. 'By doing this am I going to get killed!'  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:46 am
the shadows themselves pulled away from their homes and created an arm, holding his attacker at bay as he took the goblet and drank deeply. Halfway through the cup, he sputtered and threw the cup to the side. "WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!" His thirst may have been temporarily sated, but he was duped. This 'blood' was too earthen... too.. vegetarian. "The next time I ask for blood and I get this,' he growled gesturing to the river of blood, "I'll drink from you personally." he bared his fangs in anger, then turned to his attacker.

"And what do you think you are?" He dispelled the shadow hand, letting the creature fall to the ground. "A savior? A hero?" He laughed and pointed a shadow-covered hand at her. "You attack me again and I won't let you go so easily." With that he dispersed into shadows, leaving no trace of his presence behind other than the discarded goblet.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:39 am
I burst out laughing when the vampire disappeared. I could not contain myself and I hoped that Angel wasn't too scared.
"That was awesome! Vampires are so cool!", I yelped laughing. Then I realized that he would probably come back when he was hungry again.
"Hmm....what should we do now?", I asked Angel.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:06 pm
Raurick stepped out of Yoko's shadow and slid his arms around her. "by the way, my name is Raurick." he whispered into her ear before gently gliding his fangs along her neck. "I'm letting you off with a warning this time, Love." With that helet go of her and disappeared back into her shadow.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:02 pm
I turned around quickly to see no one there. I knew very little about vampires, but I did know that if he feasted on me once, I was his forever.
My hand flew to my neck and I checked to see if there was any blood. There wasn't, but I felt a twinging pain.
"Great", I mumbled. "I get to marry a vampire, nevermind that I'm already creepy enough being half cat."
I tried to forget about it but the name Raurick kept flashing in my mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:23 pm
he couldn't leave it alone, it was fun toying with the girl, but something else was getting to him about her, something deeper than feeding. he thought about it for a second and as he did her face popped up in his mind and he felt his normally cold face grow warm. "Am I... can't be..." He decided to pop out of her shadow once more, his arms crossed and he faced her with a grin. "I heard my name, did you call me?"  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:32 pm
"Aagh!!", I screamed. "I didn't say your name at all. You're hearing things"
I looked at him and looked away quickly. Then I froze. I could feel his vibes. I could read them clearly.
"You better not be thinking about me because I can read your vibes you know.", I said to Raurick. I shivered at the thought and hoped he would leave me alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:34 pm
he quirked and eyebrow and sniffed the air, he sniffed and grinned. "You're blood says something different from what you're body is apparently screaming." he slowly stepped closer.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:39 pm
I backed away from him. I didn't want to become anyone's dinner.
((what is this Twilight???))
"I don't know what you mean.", I said quickly. Then, as fast as I could, I disappeared into thin air, my body becoming one with the clouds. But unfortunatly, the clouds were not there tonight and it was a clear sky. I fell straight down to earth and hit a tree. Grasping it, I made a forcefield around myself and didn't move, hoping the vampire wouldn't smell or see me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:47 pm
Materializes in the tree next to her grinning. "Your blood is calling out to me. Don't worry, people I bite remain 100% human. I only drink half a pint twice a week." He knew it didn't help but he liked watching her torture herself.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:58 pm
"See, you're not helping because I think its just rude that you bite someone and leave. Besides, if you haven't noticed, I'm only 50% human anyway. But I thought that if a vampire bites someone then that someone becomes theirs. Does that mean you're gonna follow my shadow everywhere?", I asked him curiously. I wouldn't have minded so much if he wasn't so annoying, but he aggravated me. I sighed.
Don't fall in love with him! don't fall in love with him! Kill him! ugh!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:01 pm
He smiled softly, his features softening a great deal. "No, I won't follow you anywhere and I didn't bite you to begin with." he informed as he sat on the branch. "You won't be mine if I bite you unless you want to be. But I do have a policy of helping people who help me."  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:15 pm
"Eh, i don't think I want you to bite me at all.", I said quietly. "In fact, I'd like you to leave and find someone else to pick on. Yes. That would be lovely."
I did a flip out of the tree and landed perfectly on my feet. Then I dashed back to my camp and began frantically looking around for Angel.
"Angel?", I called. "Where are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:21 pm
He sighed as he watched her leave. "That's sad... I could have used it..." he wavered, then fell out of the tree, crashing hard to the ground.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:27 pm
I looked over at the vampire when I heard him fall out of the tree. I knew that he would probably just come back and bite me anyhow, so I sat down on the ground, giving up.
"Great", I mumbled. "Instead of using my life to help Angel, I've become a vampire's food." I sighed and leaned against a tree, wondering if he was going to return.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff